Penalties Loom for ACA Enrollees Who Don’t Switch to Medicare by Sept. 30. Read More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: The Russia Story is No Longer Just smoke-It’s Fire!

Message 51 of 75 (162 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

The Democrats are way overplaying their hand!  LOL!!

Being ignorant of the game of politics currently being played in DC and on "The House of Cards" is not illegal.  But the Dems are doing a great job of illustrating their current plan/strategy:  "Be against Trump"

The democrats have no plan, no new ideas, no leadership and still have no clue what the American voter wants from their government.

My message to Don Jr....  You are guilty of being politically ignorant.  I don't have a problem with it, in fact I am happy that you guys are NOT POLITICIANS!   Please don't let the DC machine turn you into politicians.  We already have the best politicians money can buy.  Since you guys have plenty of money just tell the swamp to pound sand!!  Move our agenda forward and ignore the radicals on the left!

lil donnie jr isnt the only one thats politically ignorant. its against the law to collude with foreign nations in a US election. 

Yep, it's against the law ...................... whether those who do are "politically ignorant" or not. Ignorance is no excuse.

It is also against the law to sell the office of SecState. I guess it all comes down to definitions. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 52 of 75 (155 Views)

MIseker wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

Being ignorant of the game of politics currently being played in DC and on "The House of Cards" is not illegal.  But the Dems are doing a great job of illustrating their current plan/strategy:  "Be against Trump"

The democrats have no plan, no new ideas, no leadership and still have no clue what the American voter wants from their government.

My message to Don Jr....  You are guilty of being politically ignorant.  I don't have a problem with it, in fact I am happy that you guys are NOT POLITICIANS!   Please don't let the DC machine turn you into politicians.  We already have the best politicians money can buy.  Since you guys have plenty of money just tell the swamp to pound sand!!  Move our agenda forward and ignore the radicals on the left!

lil donnie jr isnt the only one thats politically ignorant. its against the law to collude with foreign nations in a US election. 

Yep, it's against the law ...................... whether those who do are "politically ignorant" or not. Ignorance is no excuse.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 53 of 75 (167 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 54 of 75 (169 Views)

creppelrm wrote:

How can Trump continue to  be POTUS when the Nation knows he owes his success to the actions of a hostile foreign power?  And how Trump plans to pay for what he owes?

He can continue to be POTUS because he won the election, he owes his victory to no foreign power (unless the Dems are a foreign power), and I know of no debt he has to pay.

In constantly playing this stupid "Russia, Russia, Russia" game the lefties are forgetting Alinsky's rule #7.

Keep it up - "Four more years, four more years".

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 55 of 75 (175 Views)

How can Trump continue to  be POTUS when the Nation knows he owes his success to the actions of a hostile foreign power?  And how Trump plans to pay for what he owes?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 56 of 75 (178 Views)

Cent says "You're right, MaVolta.  Only a fool would think it's acceptable for an American campaign to collude with the Russians in a U.S. election.  It's laughable these folks think they're patriots. Real patriots would stand up against this outrageous behavior and Christians wouldn't tolerate the lying, would they?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It bears repeating - Where are the Christians regarding the Trump's lies ? Where are the right wing Patriots , while the Trump's have been sleeping with Communist Russia ?

The same right wingers who held President Obama to the highest standard , have taken the bar down for President Trump !!!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 57 of 75 (178 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

There is no rational defense for the actions of trump, his son, and others during trump's presidential campaign, consorting with the Russians. The only lame defense we see are distractions and 'look over here', bringing up Hillary. Hillary stood for stronger sanctions. Trump minimizes the Russian hacking when he should be increasing sanctions, which should be steadily increased until Putin backs off. No wonder Putin preferred trump winning the election instead of Hillary.

Exactly!

The sanctions levied on Russia during the Obama Administration were taking a toll on the Russian economy. Now we all know that Clinton was set to be 'Obama's 3rd term' but more than likely would have taken a much harder line against Russia, and possibly more sanctions. 

Putin and the Russian government knew that Trump would be the candidate most likely to lift the sanctions in order to expand US business interests in Russia. We already know that several in the Trump campaign, as well as the Trump organization, had business dealings in Russia prior to the campaign, and possibly since. They really didn't have to collude with anyone, it was just a given. Trump was their guy! 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 58 of 75 (181 Views)

There is no rational defense for the actions of trump, his son, and others during trump's presidential campaign, consorting with the Russians. The only lame defense we see are distractions and 'look over here', bringing up Hillary. Hillary stood for stronger sanctions. Trump minimizes the Russian hacking when he should be increasing sanctions, which should be steadily increased until Putin backs off. No wonder Putin preferred trump winning the election instead of Hillary.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 59 of 75 (183 Views)

Cent--Just read several of your posts in this thread--two comments--

1.) true patriots who believe in racial equality, the rule of law, the notion that this country takes care of its own, and TRUE Christian beliefs do not support trump.

2.) There are many idiots out there who still, after repeatedly and stupidly propagating his lies, continue their support of trump after the truth comes out.

Of course, we shouldn't be surprised--no one with a clear understanding of trump's communist and racist agenda put this fool in the WH. Those who knew and understood what Putin's puppet was up to are traitors to this country, as is the idiot in chief, and will continue supporting his communist agenda.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 60 of 75 (184 Views)

Centristsin2010 wr

You're right, MaVolta.  Only a fool would think it's acceptable for an American campaign to collude with the Russians in a U.S. election.  It's laughable these folks think they're patriots. Real patriots would stand up against this outrageous behavior and Christians wouldn't tolerate the lying, would they?

My grandma always said "you go to the same place for lying as you do for stealing".