AARP’s New Video Explains the Perils of the Health Care Bill in Storybook Fashion. Watch Here

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: The Russia Story is No Longer Just smoke-It’s Fire!

Message 21 of 70 (70 Views)

@rk9152RE: "the hatred that permeates our boards" 

Yeah, people who love this country and what it stood for HATE what trump is doing. They hate the above the law mentality, they hate the rolling back of regulations put in place to protect, they hate that millions will be left without insurance, they hate the blatant lies told just to gain office--( the wall, I won't touch medicaid, medicare, wonderful health care), they hate that this fool is an international joke, they hate the constant chaos, incompetence, intwnsifying

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Treasured Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 22 of 70 (75 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Waddaya say, Guys (generic) - anyone ready to say 'scuse me about the Exxon Mobile innuendos and accusations?

Nope - not a snowball's chance in hell of that.

Sadly, you are right. The claim was made that the government was easing restrictions on Russia as a benefit to Exxon Mobile. I posted information showing that was false.

Yet the climate of hatred that permeates our boards makes fair and honest discussion impossible.

True - it won't go away until after the ethical and moral turpitude blatantly evident in support of the trump family's lying and deliberately calculated collusion with enemies of the US ceases to be a viable political force.

KAKISTOCRACY
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 70 (77 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Waddaya say, Guys (generic) - anyone ready to say 'scuse me about the Exxon Mobile innuendos and accusations?

Sadly, you are right. The claim was made that the government was easing restrictions on Russia as a benefit to Exxon Mobile. I posted information showing that was false.

Yet the climate of hatred that permeates our boards makes fair and honest discussion impossible.

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 24 of 70 (125 Views)

Scout--My daughter, now a police investigator, told me police look for these three things, among others, when questioning a suspect:

1.)  continual change of story ( little donnie jr. is on his 5th version)

2.)  same story told over and over, using almost the exact wording each time, which shows memorization of "the story." 

3.) Vigorous denial

Two out of three--the trump's got away with this sort of deception when they held the  power over their employees, but outside of bizarro trumpland, people aren't afraid to let the crooked trump's know that their stories hold no water.  Oops!! Sorry little donnies, you live in the real world now!!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!

Message 25 of 70 (132 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

KAKISTOCRACY

Message 26 of 70 (127 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

With all the talk about smoke and fire, I still haven't heard anything about the Russians having an effect on the outcome of the elections. It seems that should be the biggy and the rest just smoke and mirrors.

Sounds like the burglar who claimed he was innocent because he found nothing of value in the house. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 27 of 70 (124 Views)

With all the talk about smoke and fire, I still haven't heard anything about the Russians having an effect on the outcome of the elections. It seems that should be the biggy and the rest just smoke and mirrors.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 28 of 70 (113 Views)

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 29 of 70 (123 Views)

DISTRACTION is once again employed by donald supporters.     

What don't they want to discuss.   Could it be that Junior said earlier this week, after he released the emails and said that he was be transparent and there was nothing else to know, is now known to be a younger version of Sr, where lying just comes naturally?

What?   not revealing all the people that were present at the meeting.

not 'mentioning" that the Russian lawyer left printed information in Junior's office.

not notifying the FBI that they had been contacted with Russians who are revealed in the emails that they represent the Russian Gov't. 

Now, big Donald says that his boy was just trying to help....and if he ignores everything else that has been learned, he doesn't bother to pull Jared's clearance as he too should have know better...or maybe this meeting will be included in the next "oops I forgot" list required for national security clearance at the highest level.  

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 70 (126 Views)

Olderscout66 wrote:

mandm84 wrote:

rk9152 says " It is also against the law to sell the office of SecState. I guess it all comes down to definitions."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey rk9152 , like negotiating a deal with a sanctioned adversary country to have Exxon Mobil drill in that Nation ?

mandm - the RW simply cannot abide so many people liking the Clintons so much and wanting to hear what they had to say and to support the causes Clintons supported, so they claim Hillary was doing things they did, like selling favors from their elected offices despite a total absence of evidence anything like that occurred.

It's as if Democrats had put Haliburton in charge of the supply and support functions of our military in time of war, and then started the longest and most costly wars in our history just to make sure Haliburton had something to support.

I'll try again. Who knows, maybe this time you'll read it before commenting.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/21/news/companies/trump-exxon-russia-sanctions/index.html