The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: The Russia Story is No Longer Just smoke-It’s Fire!

Message 11 of 75 (237 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Mandm--RE: just a coincidence--wonder if trump supporters believe in unicorns too! Seens their belief systems are all askew, so they probably do!

Focus, Dear Heart, focus - the topic is lies about Mobile Exxon, not unicorns.

No it's not - The TOPIC is the ENTIRE Russia story - Jared's lies and hundreds of deliberate omissions - Jr's treasonous intent and lies about that, as well as treasonous words/actions/attempts by the lemontop skidmark that have not yet surfaced.

No cigar.

Distraction, endless questions and distractions are the only tools that can be used by those with "Blind Hatred" for Obama, Hillary and the Left. And these 'tools' are used endlessly by a few Right Wingers here.

Why don't we just put this to bed once and for all. Show me examples comparable to refusing to capitalize the name of either Obama or Hillary. Show me something comparable to "tRUMP and agent orange" with either of them. Show me posts about the mouth of either of them being used for sexual purposes.

Do that and we can resolve the issue. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 75 (229 Views)

RK--Tillerson--Exxon-Mobile--trump guy--fox guarding hen house.

trump-corrupt--got it, "dear heart,"?"

"Blind hatred,"  ridiculous after my post gave dozens of reasons why trump is so objectionable--another example of blindly following, not blind hatred. 

Ever get sick of being so wrong, so often?

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 75 (228 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Mandm--RE: just a coincidence--wonder if trump supporters believe in unicorns too! Seens their belief systems are all askew, so they probably do!

No it's not - The TOPIC is the ENTIRE Russia story - Jared's lies and hundreds of deliberate omissions - Jr's treasonous intent and lies about that, as well as treasonous words/actions/attempts by the lemontop skidmark that have not yet surfaced.

No cigar.

Distraction, endless questions and distractions are the only tools that can be used by those with "Blind Hatred" for Obama, Hillary and the Left. And these 'tools' are used endlessly by a few Right Wingers here.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 75 (226 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

No cigar.

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 75 (229 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 75 (225 Views)

mandm84 wrote:

9152 says " Sadly, you are right. The claim was made that the government was easing restrictions on Russia as a benefit to Exxon Mobile. I posted information showing that was false."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9152 posted " information ",  which proves nothing , I can find many articles with " information " that say Trump is doing just a fine job and our Nation is headed in a positive direction. Poppycock !!! 

And yes it's just a coincidence that Exxon Mobil CEO Rex Tillerson was chosen as Secretary of State and that Exxon Mobil was actively drilling in Russia before President Obama handed out sanctions and Exxon Mobil and Tillerson stand to make hundreds of Billions of $$$$ , If and when those sanctions are lifted !!!

Another coincidence was the June 2016 Trump Jr meeting with a Russian Govt  Lawyer and former Russian spy and who knows else ? The Russian Govt lawyer was active in Wash DC to lift Russian Sanctions !!! Like the one's holding Exxon Mobil back !!!

Are we paying attention to the patterns - far right sighted posters???

ALL just a conicidence of course !!!

The removal of sanctions was falsely posted. That is my point, nothing about any coincidences about Tillerson's former employment.

And the beat goes on with lies about that "Russian Gov't  Lawyer" who wasn't, who was in the country to lobby for the adoption thing having been granted entry for that purpose by the Obama Administration.

So, as to "coincidence" - are these lies just "coincidence" or acceptable to some who accept any lies told as long as they say bad things about the Trump Administration?

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 75 (221 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Waddaya say, Guys (generic) - anyone ready to say 'scuse me about the Exxon Mobile innuendos and accusations?

Nope - not a snowball's chance in hell of that.

Sadly, you are right. The claim was made that the government was easing restrictions on Russia as a benefit to Exxon Mobile. I posted information showing that was false.

Yet the climate of hatred that permeates our boards makes fair and honest discussion impossible.

True - it won't go away until after the ethical and moral turpitude blatantly evident in support of the trump family's lying and deliberately calculated collusion with enemies of the US ceases to be a viable political force.

Sounds like you are approving the lies about Mobile Exxon and lies about "collusion"  because the Trump family id "bad".

Is that about it???

Whatever is plausible in that republican/conservative "alternate reality"...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 75 (203 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

@rk9152RE: "the hatred that permeates our boards" 

Yeah, people who love this country and what it stood for HATE what trump is doing. They hate the "above the law mentality," they hate the rolling back of regulations put in place to protect, they hate that millions will be left without insurance, they hate the blatant lies told just to gain office--( the wall, I won't touch medicaid, medicare, wonderful health care), they hate that this fool is an international joke, they hate the constant chaos, incompetence, intensifying evidence of criminality, the double standards, the hypocracy, the naming of total incompetents to high level jobs, they hate the myriad ties to Russia, they hate the fact trump can't be trusted, and that nothing he says can be considered truth, leaving someone who should represent the best of what America has to offer with no credibility and very little respect.

YEAH AMERICANS HATE THAT--Latest approval poll--36%--lowest since these types of polls started--guess it's not just those participating in "our boards" who HATE, not so blindly at all, what this incompetent is doing TO our country.

Sounds like you approve of the lies about Mobile Exxon because........well, just because.

Another perfect example of the "blind hatred I often refer to and others exhibit while denying it.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 75 (197 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

@rk9152RE: "the hatred that permeates our boards" 

Yeah, people who love this country and what it stood for HATE what trump is doing. They hate the above the law mentality, they hate the rolling back of regulations put in place to protect, they hate that millions will be left without insurance, they hate the blatant lies told just to gain office--( the wall, I won't touch medicaid, medicare, wonderful health care), they hate that this fool is an international joke, they hate the constant chaos, incompetence, intwnsifying

Sounds like you approve of the lies about Mobile Exxon because.......well,.......just because.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 75 (187 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Waddaya say, Guys (generic) - anyone ready to say 'scuse me about the Exxon Mobile innuendos and accusations?

Nope - not a snowball's chance in hell of that.

Sadly, you are right. The claim was made that the government was easing restrictions on Russia as a benefit to Exxon Mobile. I posted information showing that was false.

Yet the climate of hatred that permeates our boards makes fair and honest discussion impossible.

True - it won't go away until after the ethical and moral turpitude blatantly evident in support of the trump family's lying and deliberately calculated collusion with enemies of the US ceases to be a viable political force.

Sounds like you are approving the lies about Mobile Exxon and lies about "collusion"  because the Trump family id "bad".

Is that about it???