AARP’s New Video Explains the Perils of the Health Care Bill in Storybook Fashion. Watch Here

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: The Russia Story is No Longer Just smoke-It’s Fire!

Message 1 of 70 (24 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

@rk9152RE: "the hatred that permeates our boards" 

Yeah, people who love this country and what it stood for HATE what trump is doing. They hate the "above the law mentality," they hate the rolling back of regulations put in place to protect, they hate that millions will be left without insurance, they hate the blatant lies told just to gain office--( the wall, I won't touch medicaid, medicare, wonderful health care), they hate that this fool is an international joke, they hate the constant chaos, incompetence, intensifying evidence of criminality, the double standards, the hypocracy, the naming of total incompetents to high level jobs, they hate the myriad ties to Russia, they hate the fact trump can't be trusted, and that nothing he says can be considered truth, leaving someone who should represent the best of what America has to offer with no credibility and very little respect.

YEAH AMERICANS HATE THAT--Latest approval poll--36%--lowest since these types of polls started--guess it's not just those participating in "our boards" who HATE, not so blindly at all, what this incompetent is doing TO our country.

Sounds like you approve of the lies about Mobile Exxon because........well, just because.

Another perfect example of the "blind hatred I often refer to and others exhibit while denying it.

Maybe about as much as you approve the 866 lies and disinformation made by the Liar-in-Chief over the last 6 months.

A poster put up a lie about Mobile and the Trump Administration. It was challenged. What has the Post story have to do with that??

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 70 (34 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

@rk9152RE: "the hatred that permeates our boards" 

Yeah, people who love this country and what it stood for HATE what trump is doing. They hate the "above the law mentality," they hate the rolling back of regulations put in place to protect, they hate that millions will be left without insurance, they hate the blatant lies told just to gain office--( the wall, I won't touch medicaid, medicare, wonderful health care), they hate that this fool is an international joke, they hate the constant chaos, incompetence, intensifying evidence of criminality, the double standards, the hypocracy, the naming of total incompetents to high level jobs, they hate the myriad ties to Russia, they hate the fact trump can't be trusted, and that nothing he says can be considered truth, leaving someone who should represent the best of what America has to offer with no credibility and very little respect.

YEAH AMERICANS HATE THAT--Latest approval poll--36%--lowest since these types of polls started--guess it's not just those participating in "our boards" who HATE, not so blindly at all, what this incompetent is doing TO our country.

Sounds like you approve of the lies about Mobile Exxon because........well, just because.

Another perfect example of the "blind hatred I often refer to and others exhibit while denying it.

Maybe about as much as you approve the 866 lies and disinformation made by the Liar-in-Chief over the last 6 months.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 70 (62 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Mandm--RE: just a coincidence--wonder if trump supporters believe in unicorns too! Seens their belief systems are all askew, so they probably do!

Focus, Dear Heart, focus - the topic is lies about Mobile Exxon, not unicorns.

No it's not - The TOPIC is the ENTIRE Russia story - Jared's lies and hundreds of deliberate omissions - Jr's treasonous intent and lies about that, as well as treasonous words/actions/attempts by the lemontop skidmark that have not yet surfaced.

No cigar.

Distraction, endless questions and distractions are the only tools that can be used by those with "Blind Hatred" for Obama, Hillary and the Left. And these 'tools' are used endlessly by a few Right Wingers here.

Why don't we just put this to bed once and for all. Show me examples comparable to refusing to capitalize the name of either Obama or Hillary. Show me something comparable to "tRUMP and agent orange" with either of them. Show me posts about the mouth of either of them being used for sexual purposes.

Do that and we can resolve the issue. 

GUIDELINES specifies that - "Sexually explicit and vulgar language and images are not permitted in this community."

The red highlighted portion of the post seems like a deliberate and calculated attempt to bait another poster to post something that violates GUIDELINES - trying to set a trap as it were - that's not good citizenship at all...

A very interesting point. Is it against the rules to bring it to the boards in the first place or is it against the rules to point out that some one brought it up??

The current scenario seems to point to a poster who thought it was wonderful (and a kudoes magnet) to bring it up but then tries to attract the attention of the monitors when their poor judgement is pointed out.

I guess we will see.

The very obvious issue remains - that the entire Russia story illustrates that lying appears to be something certain people associated with trump have engaged in - and quite possibly that treason may well be be something that certain people associated with trump may have engaged in...

Time will tell...

KAKISTOCRACY
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 70 (71 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Mandm--RE: just a coincidence--wonder if trump supporters believe in unicorns too! Seens their belief systems are all askew, so they probably do!

No it's not - The TOPIC is the ENTIRE Russia story - Jared's lies and hundreds of deliberate omissions - Jr's treasonous intent and lies about that, as well as treasonous words/actions/attempts by the lemontop skidmark that have not yet surfaced.

No cigar.

Distraction, endless questions and distractions are the only tools that can be used by those with "Blind Hatred" for Obama, Hillary and the Left. And these 'tools' are used endlessly by a few Right Wingers here.

Why don't we just put this to bed once and for all. Show me examples comparable to refusing to capitalize the name of either Obama or Hillary. Show me something comparable to "tRUMP and agent orange" with either of them. Show me posts about the mouth of either of them being used for sexual purposes.

GUIDELINES specifies that - "Sexually explicit and vulgar language and images are not permitted in this community."

The red highlighted portion of the post seems like a deliberate and calculated attempt to bait another poster to post something that violates GUIDELINES - trying to set a trap as it were - that's not good citizenship at all...

A very interesting point. Is it against the rules to bring it to the boards in the first place or is it against the rules to point out that some one brought it up??

The current scenario seems to point to a poster who thought it was wonderful (and a kudoes magnet) to bring it up but then tries to attract the attention of the monitors when their poor judgement is pointed out.

I guess we will see.

Message 5 of 70 (86 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

No cigar.

KAKISTOCRACY
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 70 (104 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

No cigar.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 70 (107 Views)

RK--Tillerson--Exxon-Mobile--trump guy--fox guarding hen house.

trump-corrupt--got it, "dear heart,"?"

"Blind hatred,"  ridiculous after my post gave dozens of reasons why trump is so objectionable--another example of blindly following, not blind hatred. 

Ever get sick of being so wrong, so often?

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 70 (115 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

No cigar.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"

Message 9 of 70 (120 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

No cigar.

KAKISTOCRACY
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 70 (127 Views)

pc6063 wrote: