Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: The Intellectually Dishonest Conservatives

Message 1 of 31 (68 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Not until you can prove the browncoats impeded the Nazi's/KKK right to free speech....FAKE NEWS!!!!

It was obviously their intent. Whether or not they succeed on any particular occasion is not relevant.

Obviously their intent?  That's hilarious.  Was that their intent in Boston as well.  It's amazing that you claim to know their intent.  Brilliant!!!  Both sides had/have Free Speech, "rk".  Just because your team didn't follow the rules and had their protest terminated by the Governor, you don't need to blame the counter-protesters.

It is funny to watch the squirming.....first you claimed they violated the Nazi's the right to free speech and now you claim they "intended" to, with several dances in between.

Far too many good laughs on this forum to pass up.....

"hilarious", "brilliant", "funny", "squirming", "dances" - so many diversions to dodge reality. One group was in town with the announced (no mind reading needed) intention to have a rally. The other side came to town to counter the first (again no mind reading needed).

So, it seems obvious - one side was there to exercise it's Constitutional rights while the other was there to stop it. 

That says nothing about the goodness nor the badness of the individual intents - it only shows their conflicting Constitutional placements.

Respected Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 2 of 31 (84 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Not until you can prove the browncoats impeded the Nazi's/KKK right to free speech....FAKE NEWS!!!!

It was obviously their intent. Whether or not they succeed on any particular occasion is not relevant.

Obviously their intent?  That's hilarious.  Was that their intent in Boston as well.  It's amazing that you claim to know their intent.  Brilliant!!!  Both sides had/have Free Speech, "rk".  Just because your team didn't follow the rules and had their protest terminated by the Governor, you don't need to blame the counter-protesters.

It is funny to watch the squirming.....first you claimed they violated the Nazi's the right to free speech and now you claim they "intended" to, with several dances in between.

Far too many good laughs on this forum to pass up.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Trusted Social Butterfly

The Intellectually Dishonest Conservatives

Message 3 of 31 (88 Views)

Trump Cult Fantasy Post: Trump supporters are trying to pretend the Anti-Nazi protesters were stopping the Nazis from protesting. Only Trump supporters believe that myth and only Trump Lovers care about that bogus issue.

American CEOs

American Generals

Former Head of the CIA

Republican Members of Congress

all protested against Trump for failing to repudiate the Nazis and KKK. None of them mentioned free speech. They realize the problem was Donald Trump, who missed an opportunity to unite the country against White Supremacists and Nazis. A forum member is following in his hero's footsteps.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 31 (113 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

1) The antifa people had no right to interfere with a legitimate rally.  It's intellectually dishonest to suggest there was any legitimate rally. It is intellectually dishonest to overlook the permit they had.  The permit holders violated the terms of the permit which resulted in the Gov calling a state of emergency this terminating the permit.  They are to blame.

2) If the rally was beyond the legal conditions, that is the responsibility of the police - not antifa.  That is true.  But if you spit in my face, I'm punching you in the face; not waiting for the police. 1) Do you know who threw the first punch or spit? In the example I provided, it was you. 2) Was antifa not there to prevent the rally? They were in their assign location according to the police.  Your KKK/Nazi friends were in the wrong area in violation of the permit.  To ignore that is to practice intellectual dishonesty.

If you are basing your point on the theory that the brownshirts were assigned a particular place to be to attack the other guys - that opens a whole other door. Do you really want to go there??

I'm basing my whole point on the information available, what the police chief said and what the state police said.  The doors have always been opened, you just wanted to stay in your "freedom of speech infringement room" when it's in the wrong stadium.  It's been a hoot.

I saw nothing about the wrong stadium nor freedom of speech infringement room nor hoot. ....I have no idea what your talking about.  I made an effort to explain the situation to you and point out your fraudulant argument.  Now you attempt to obsfucate the situation to divert the topic.  It's typical of the "strawman".  And you wonder why discussions with you go no where.....

I am talking about your evasive reply.  No evasive reply, maybe just too much for some to understand.  Fact is, the KKK/Nazi's caused their permit to terminate....your faux excuse of "browncoats" interfering with Free Speech  was nothing but bull manure.

And, about that "your KKK/Nazi friends"  stuff - that is highly offensive. Good!  It should be.  Now why don't you create a topic about how offended you are that the KKK and Nazi's are Uniting the Right.  Complain to them....

This topic will do for pointing out your offensive calling fellow posters KKK and Nazis.   Now why don't you create a topic about how offended you are that the KKK and Nazi's are Uniting the Right.  Complain to them....

Sounds like another "Oooops, I'm wrong - better get snarky and run".   No one has shown that I'm wrong on this exchange; certainly not you.  Many have seen I've admited I've been wrong here several times, as recently yesterday.  Though, I can say I've never seen you admit you were wrong.  There's been plenty of opportunity.

Well, if that is so - time for another, "I'm wrong" from you.  Not until you can prove the browncoats impeded to Nazi's/KKK right to free speech....FAKE NEWS!!!!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 31 (116 Views)

CriticalThinking wrote:

Another Fantasy Post trying to pretend the Anti-Nazi protesters were stopping the Nazis from protesting. Only Trump supporters believe that myth and only Trump Lovers care.

Getting beyond the childishness of "Trump Lovers", "his hero" - what else were they there for?
The nation is united against the principles and goals of the Nazis and the Kluxers. Unfortunately, that "blind hatred" thing got involved again to divide us, not re the hate groups, rather re the President.
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 31 (125 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

1) The antifa people had no right to interfere with a legitimate rally.  It's intellectually dishonest to suggest there was any legitimate rally. It is intellectually dishonest to overlook the permit they had.  The permit holders violated the terms of the permit which resulted in the Gov calling a state of emergency this terminating the permit.  They are to blame.

2) If the rally was beyond the legal conditions, that is the responsibility of the police - not antifa.  That is true.  But if you spit in my face, I'm punching you in the face; not waiting for the police. 1) Do you know who threw the first punch or spit? In the example I provided, it was you. 2) Was antifa not there to prevent the rally? They were in their assign location according to the police.  Your KKK/Nazi friends were in the wrong area in violation of the permit.  To ignore that is to practice intellectual dishonesty.

If you are basing your point on the theory that the brownshirts were assigned a particular place to be to attack the other guys - that opens a whole other door. Do you really want to go there??

I'm basing my whole point on the information available, what the police chief said and what the state police said.  The doors have always been opened, you just wanted to stay in your "freedom of speech infringement room" when it's in the wrong stadium.  It's been a hoot.

I saw nothing about the wrong stadium nor freedom of speech infringement room nor hoot. ....I have no idea what your talking about.  I made an effort to explain the situation to you and point out your fraudulant argument.  Now you attempt to obsfucate the situation to divert the topic.  It's typical of the "strawman".  And you wonder why discussions with you go no where.....

I am talking about your evasive reply.  No evasive reply, maybe just too much for some to understand.  Fact is, the KKK/Nazi's caused their permit to terminate....your faux excuse of "browncoats" interfering with Free Speech  was nothing but bull manure.

And, about that "your KKK/Nazi friends"  stuff - that is highly offensive. Good!  It should be.  Now why don't you create a topic about how offended you are that the KKK and Nazi's are Uniting the Right.  Complain to them....

This topic will do for pointing out your offensive calling fellow posters KKK and Nazis.   Now why don't you create a topic about how offended you are that the KKK and Nazi's are Uniting the Right.  Complain to them....

Sounds like another "Oooops, I'm wrong - better get snarky and run".   No one has shown that I'm wrong on this exchange; certainly not you.  Many have seen I've admited I've been wrong here several times, as recently yesterday.  Though, I can say I've never seen you admit you were wrong.  There's been plenty of opportunity.

Well, if that is so - time for another, "I'm wrong" from you.  Not until you can prove the browncoats impeded to Nazi's/KKK right to free speech....FAKE NEWS!!!!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 31 (133 Views)

Another Fantasy Post trying to pretend the Anti-Nazi protesters were stopping the Nazis from protesting. Only Trump supporters believe that myth and only Trump Lovers care.

American CEOs

American Generals

Former Head of the CIA

Republican Members of Congress

all realize the problem was his hero, Donald Trump, who missed an opportunity to unite the country against White Supremacists and Nazis. The forum member is following in his hero's footsteps.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 31 (137 Views)

CriticalThinking wrote:

Will Americans stand up to the Hate and Bigotry of White Supremacists and Nazis? That's what Charlottesville was all about. It wasn't about Left vs Right or Republicans versus Democrats.

Hopefully.

And hopefully within the constraints of the Constitution. Wouldn't it be terrible of those hate organizations were able to be used to destroy our Constitution?

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 31 (151 Views)

Will Americans stand up to the Hate and Bigotry of White Supremacists and Nazis? That's what Charlottesville was all about. It wasn't about Left vs Right or Republicans versus Democrats.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 31 (172 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

I am talking about your evasive reply.

This topic will do for pointing out your offensive calling fellow posters KKK and Nazis.

Well, if that is so - time for another, "I'm wrong" from you.