Latest Update on the Senate Health Care Bill — Monday at 4 p.m. ET. Watch Facebook Live

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: ‘The Bottom Line Is’ Donald Trump ‘Won the Election’

Message 31 of 182 (77 Views)

rker321 wrote:

The Russian only took advantage of what Clinton herself was guilty of.

--

Hillary Clinton is actually her own worse enemy.  Of course the same could be said about Trump himself, but mostly he has never claimed to be a shining angel as Hillary has.  People knew exactly what they were getting when they voted for him, but there should be no doubt that many did as an a "No Hillary Vote". 

Looking at her platform, it came across as mostly a gender thing for women.  That was evident by the slogan 'it's time for a woman president' and claiming to be standing up for women. Yet her past indicates that she was vindictive against those Bill had affairs with, while he was the one that she should have taken exception with.  That was mostly for political purposes.

Regarding Trump, there are too much innuendo and rumors flying around that I'm just taking a look-see to what comes out with concrete evidence of all this. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 32 of 182 (74 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

Trump lied constantly and continues to do so ...... accept reality.

--

The point isn't that Trump lied, but that he told the people what they wanted to hear.

Note that I only quote the very small part of your post that actually is on-topic.  Yes, Trump continually lied to "tell people what they wanted to hear". If you think that is a good thing then so be it ......... I don't.

Come On, please I haven't seen Tx said anything of what you are intimating. You also need a good dose of impartiality on your posts and less subjectivity. and please, don't bother to come back to me and try to argue this point. it won't happen. As you well know I am not in the habit of answering posts that I won't understand.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 33 of 182 (72 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

--

The point isn't that Trump lied, but that he told the people what they wanted to hear.

Note that I only quote the very small part of your post that actually is on-topic.  Yes, Trump continually lied to "tell people what they wanted to hear". If you think that is a good thing then so be it ......... I don't.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 34 of 182 (76 Views)

Of course Tx,  The Russian only took advantage of what Clinton herself was guilty of.
Yes, they eroded the trust on Hillary, and that is what they needed to do. Because, let's face it. Her trust was pretty bad before any of this.

The Russians simply took advantage of any of this. and that is in my book the extent on their intrussion on our elections.

Now, the collussion or not that exists between Russia and many of Trump's inner circle that I am not willing to say at this point where and how it started and how deep it bacame.

But Trump, is an individual that his morals are not very high and that only see the advantages that anything will bring to him.
Look at China, now he haw what he didn't have before with the Chinese, His brand spread all over the place.

We will have to wait and see how many more laws and procedures he is willing to break.

Message 35 of 182 (74 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

--

The point isn't that Trump lied, but that he told the people what they wanted to hear.  But again you are showing your bias for Hillary by telling others they cannot include anything about her in a post.  The reality is that Trump won the election whether you like it or not.  And I don't believe any other poster has the authority to tell me I can't.  Of course even posts about Trump is often deviated from by liberals.

And referring back to you quoting another poster in a previous post about why I pulled away from the crowd here and became more independent, both of you are wrong.  I pulled away because of the character of the posts of several here associated with liberalism.  Besides what right do you or anyone here have to tell me what opinion I can have? 

I would suggest that if anything the term conservative label actually belongs to those who claim to be liberal, who is so dogmatic in their beliefs that they can't stand for anyone to deviate from theirs. 

I along with many others spent our lives standing against those who would force their beliefs and way of life on this country, only to have those here attempt to do so.  And I'll continue to express my opinions regardless of what anyone thinks. 

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 36 of 182 (76 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Perhaps Trump was winning people over by telling them what they wanted to hear

You mean lying?

--

Not only is your bias showing, but extreme disappointment that your candidate lost.  Of course Trump told the people what they wanted to hear. 

Trump was fact checked by many during the election cycle and since. Most all confirm  the extreme amount of lies he has told and has not ceased telling. My statement about Trump lying has nothing to do with Hillary or her not winning the election, I will not comment on statements you make about Hillary in this topic, start one about her if you like.  Trump lied constantly and continues to do so ...... accept reality.

Message 37 of 182 (79 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

You mean lying?

--

Not only is your bias showing, but extreme disappointment that your candidate lost.  Of course Trump told the people what they wanted to hear.  Especially with jobs moving overseas and south of the border under the previous administration.  They were more interested in employment rather than social engineering.  Trump knew how to get to their wants, Hillary came across as an elitest who had no idea of what the average person thinks.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 38 of 182 (91 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

You mean lying?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 39 of 182 (86 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
Tx posted..

And I would suggest that even if we like it or not, Trump is the legitimate 45th President of the United States. Appears many are in self-denial about that.

===============================================

self-denial is a understatement.

But every day we have the same posters that bash Trump and then pat each other on the back ... its like a contest..a contest that children would play.

Oh?  You mean like those who constantly bashed the Obamas about their vacations for eight years and "patted each other on the backs"?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 40 of 182 (92 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

myexper wrote:

Not true. The "proof" was shown to the President and appropriate members of Congress.

--

You keep posting that.  Can you direct us to a source where it said it was 'proof' rather then their opinion.  I don't think so.

Think again .....

Reuters, January 9, 2017:

Trump aide says: Trump acknowledges Russia role in U.S. election hacking.

President-elect Donald Trump accepts the U.S. intelligence community's conclusion that Russia engaged in cyber attacks during the U.S. presidential election and may take action in response, his incoming chief of staff said on Sunday.