Senate Unveils Health Bill — and It’s Bad.  Call Toll-Free 844-259-9351 to Urge Your Senator to Vote 'No'

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: ‘The Bottom Line Is’ Donald Trump ‘Won the Election’

Message 1 of 182 (76 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

Hillary bashing

--

Is that somewhat calling those who didn't/don't support Hillary by the label of 'Hillary haters'? What about those who keep jumping in with something derogatory about Trump when an article about Hillary posted.  There are several of your 'liberals' who keep doing that.

Can you show a recent topic posted about Hillary?   LOOK OVER HERE !!!

Trump lied repeatedly and many idiots believed him. He continues to lie and some still believe him. He won the election, but the vast majority of this country is dissatisfied with him being president. Many here will call Trump out on anything stupid he does, any false accusation he makes, and on any lie he tells.  Now, care to actually comment on Trump?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 182 (94 Views)

Richva wrote:

I guess the Republican dominated Congress has not realized Trump won the election and they must bow before him, eh?

We have learned Trump believes whatever he reads or hears on Conservative media sources.  Maybe he just believed Conservatives when they claimed Obama was King and now it's his turn.  It is a wonderful day when idiots learn their idiocy is doing great harm.  The Republican Party is reaping EXACTLY what they sowed....garbage in, garbage out. 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 182 (96 Views)

I guess the Republican dominated Congress has not realized Trump won the election and they must bow before him, eh?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 182 (100 Views)

Here is a simple thought on this whole thing:  People are sometimes helped attaining employment, whether it be a friend, an acquaintance, or an uninformed or even an informed electorate who assist.

The real test is how that person performs his or her job.  In Trump's case, he has proven to be extremely inept at his job.

Blatherings of "Hillary lost and you Dems are mad," are riciculous.  No one here or amongst those with whom I speak when attaining Democratic party functions, ever talks about Hillary losing. We do talk about Trump's ignorance to law--(eg. Mr. Obama could never have "wiretapped" Trump Tower,) We discuss the number of people who would have been at risk under the Trump Health Bill Plan, we discuss what negative impact Trump's EPA will have on our Great Lakes.  That is the TRUTH of the matter, whether all like it or not.

It is very discouraging to see this forum become a place where things are repeated over and over again, where credible sources are used to prove FACT, only to be met with packaged responses as noted above or the use of "support" from discredited sources. Posters have been begged to use credible sources, to no avail. 

If we are going to participate in these forums, it's time to discuss things in real time, and to acknowledge the truth.  Trump, no matter how much anyone wants him to do well, is not doing well.

He is ignorant not only of the law, but as to how the political arena works.  

It is time to admit that these Federal Investigations aren't happening because someone is out "to get Trump."

Yes, the bottom line is that Trump was elected.  He was helped by the electorate-whether we agree they were informed or not. 

The test of being helped into the job, is job performance.  Thus far, the news is not good.

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Respected Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 5 of 182 (109 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

Hillary bashing

--

Is that somewhat calling those who didn't/don't support Hillary by the label of 'Hillary haters'? What about those who keep jumping in with something derogatory about Trump when an article about Hillary posted.  There are several of your 'liberals' who keep doing that.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 182 (112 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Hmmm, my opinion is based on facts.

--

Of course, who would ever think otherwise?

No one who knows the facts about it.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 182 (113 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

Frankly, I have not seen Tx, doing that. but perhaps I have missed it. Please don't misunderstand me. I have fought with Tx in many issues and for many years. so I am not taking his side lightly. But I do believe that we all need to perhaps understand a little better where he is coming from.

--

Some just can't let go after an election.  We have some here who just can't accept that their candidate lost, but the republic lives on.

Yep, this is post election and when a topic is presented about the present actions of Trump, some posters are stuck in the past and bring up more Hillary bashing. Hillary has nothing to do with Trump's lying either before or after the election, especially not post election. You are correct, "some just can't let go after an election".

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 182 (121 Views)

rker321 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

I have no problem with others having an "opinion". I do have a problem with posters taking threads off-topic until they are closed.

Then address this issue in the appropiate manner, tell tx what you want from him and talk to him outright not by saying that he is not pro Trump

Trump lied to "tell them what they wanted to hear" and he continues to lie repeatedly now that he is in office. He is our president and I have never said otherwise, but I do not have to condone his constant lying and his insane actions. If you choose to never speak out against anything that Trump does then that is your prerogative. To me it means that you condone his actions.

Frankly, I have not seen Tx, doing that. but perhaps I have missed it. Please don't misunderstand me. I have fought with Tx in many issues and for many years. so I am not taking his side lightly. But I do believe that we all need to perhaps understand a little better where he is coming from.

Yep, perhaps you have "missed it".  Silence about Trump's incessant and repeated lying and false accusations is very likened to accepting and condoning them, especially when one doesn't answer questions about it, and only bring up things about Hillary. I understand perfectly well.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 182 (144 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Hmmm, my opinion is based on facts.

--

Of course, who would ever think otherwise?

I agree.  I'm shocked anyone would believe anything differently.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 182 (150 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

--

Some just can't let go after an election. 

A rigged election with Russian interference. You omitted that Tex.

We have some here who just can't accept that their candidate lost,

No, we have some here who refuse to believe that Trump is a notorious liar.

but the republic lives on.

Not for much longer if Republicans and Trump implement their agenda.