Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: ‘The Bottom Line Is’ Donald Trump ‘Won the Election’

Message 141 of 182 (125 Views)

myexper wrote:

Where is your zealous "need to know" relative to evidence about Trump's claim that President Obama had Trump Tower "wire tapped"?

--

I don't recall that I have been saying anything about that matter.  But I do believe that Comey has addressed it in his testimony to Congress. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 142 of 182 (126 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

myexper wrote:

The intention of any election interference would be to affect the results of that election. And Russians (Putin) wanted Trump to win.  Trump also asked the Russians to hack into our cyber systems to help him further.

Details are apparently on an a need to know basis and were not made available to me ..... nor you.

Regardless of his ability to keep ANY of those promises.

Like you stated .... It's what you want to believe. (regardless of facts that indicate otherwise.)

--

Details are apparently on an a need to know basis and were not made available to me ..... nor you.

Citizens has a right to know if what the government is telling us is accurate or not.  That is not classified information if a foreign government is interferring in our electoral system.  We don't need the details, but enough pertinent information to know that our government is not lying to us.

I'll take the word of 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies and accept their desire to not expose how they obtained their data to the public, just to the investigative committee members.

Open government is the hallmark of a democracy.  Explaining and giving evidence that a foreign government is a need to know for informed citizens.  Secrecy, but 'I told you so' is indicative that the government has something to hide or isn't being completely honest.  It behooves each citizen to question their government in an open society, otherwise freedom is in danger.

No .... But exposing our means to obtain data puts out national security "in danger" Tex.

He DOES have the ability to keep most of what he said.  Of course the bit about the wall and getting Mexico to pay for it was far fetched.

Having the ability to keep promises and performing them are two different things Tex!

Like you stated .... It's what you want to believe. (regardless of facts that indicate otherwise.)

Appearances and facts pointed that she was more interested in associating with Hollywood and the wealthy.  Hillary spent more time smoozing with them than in holding open press conferences and answering questions that was of interest to the general public.

Accusation with absolutely no evidence .... And FACTS suggest otherwise Tex.

BTW Tex ..... Where is your zealous "need to know" relative to evidence about Trump's claim that President Obama had Trump Tower "wire tapped"?

Highlighted

Message 143 of 182 (114 Views)

myexper wrote:

The intention of any election interference would be to affect the results of that election. And Russians (Putin) wanted Trump to win.  Trump also asked the Russians to hack into our cyber systems to help him further.

--

Citizens has a right to know if what the government is telling us is accurate or not.  That is not classified information if a foreign government is interferring in our electoral system.  We don't need the details, but enough pertinent information to know that our government is not lying to us.

Open government is the hallmark of a democracy.  Explaining and giving evidence that a foreign government is a need to know for informed citizens.  Secrecy, but 'I told you so' is indicative that the government has something to hide or isn't being completely honest.  It behooves each citizen to question their government in an open society, otherwise freedom is in danger.

He DOES have the ability to keep most of what he said.  Of course the bit about the wall and getting Mexico to pay for it was far fetched.

Appearances and facts pointed that she was more interested in associating with Hollywood and the wealthy.  Hillary spent more time smoozing with them than in holding open press conferences and answering questions that was of interest to the general public.

But it is appartent that any discussion with some here only results in round and round posts.  So it's time for this one to come to a close.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 144 of 182 (111 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

myexper wrote:

"Ridiculous" is the denial of 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies confirming Russian interference "in our elections".

--

They said there was Russian interference but didn't given some examples of that interference.  Was that interference being that they voted in the elections? 

I would believe that the reason that people voted for Trump was because he told them what they wanted to hear;

Hillary just acted like a prima donna, attended fund raisers with her moneyed friends and expected to be elected.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 145 of 182 (123 Views)

I am on the board of a local non profit and we recently hired a new CEO. The CEO "won the election" to get the job but must now operate within the framework of our by laws (Constitution), run the organization in an efficient manner, and address the concern of EVERY member of the board, not just the ones who voted to hire him. 

Message 146 of 182 (129 Views)

myexper wrote:

"Ridiculous" is the denial of 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies confirming Russian interference "in our elections".

--

They said there was Russian interference but didn't given some examples of that interference.  Was that interference being that they voted in the elections? 

I would believe that the reason that people voted for Trump was because he told them what they wanted to hear; Hillary just acted like a prima donna, attended fund raisers with her moneyed friends and expected to be elected.

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 147 of 182 (142 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

myexper wrote:

And the deciding vote came from Russia!

--

Now you are being ridiculous, unless you have proof that Russia was voting in our elections. 

Ever thought about engaging in serious discussions?

Serious discussions are impossible with people who ignore proven facts and the daily excrement of Trump's  presidency.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 148 of 182 (154 Views)

Winning the election does not give him permission to be so **bleep** incompetent at being president. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 149 of 182 (156 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

So from what I gather, there seems to be some problem because I haven't been following the crowd here but have been more independent minded.   Nope, you missed it completely, re-read what I posted.

--

No I didn't miss anything.  You seem to have a problem because I'm not following the crowd.  That is all you've been following me around basically saying.  Have news....I've been used to making my own mind up.  So if it bothers you about my posts, sorry about that, but that's the way it is. 

"Following me around" ????  I post replies to many here, I reply to you no more than some of the others and often less.

"Following me around" .................. isn't that what another poster here often accused you of?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"

Message 150 of 182 (155 Views)

myexper wrote:

And the deciding vote came from Russia!

--

Now you are being ridiculous, unless you have proof that Russia was voting in our elections.  Ever thought about engaging in serious discussions?