Tune into AARP’s Facebook Live Résumé Q&A Wednesday, 4 p.m. EDT | Facebook.com/AARP

Regular Social Butterfly

Re: Tantaros' anti-feminism book ghostwriten by a man

Message 11 of 16 (104 Views)

weird... I am female but at 62 not worried about "feminism". Heck, had to wear hose (before pantyhose) everyday.

And I don't know this person (ex-Fox News) so not that impressionable to me.

BUT anytime anyone LIES and more importantly they are influential, we got a problem!

Sorry, it is what it is... she needs to apologize for what is a lie!

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 16 (113 Views)

umbarch64 wrote:

I'm not a woman, so.......feminism is one thing I try to keep my mouth shut about.  Hypocrisy and downright dishonesty does seem to cross gender lines, however.  Fair game?  Oh, yeah!

Exactly why I posted it - her exposed dishonesty regarding hiding the ghoswriting from publisher and failure to pay agreed amount is entirely a gender neutral thing.

KAKISTOCRACY
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 16 (121 Views)

I'm not a woman, so.......feminism is one thing I try to keep my mouth shut about.  Hypocrisy and downright dishonesty does seem to cross gender lines, however.  Fair game?  Oh, yeah!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 16 (121 Views)

Doubt she could pass the entrence exam at Trump U - unless thigh exposure was weighted heavily in the scoring. (It's a fox thing)

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 16 (121 Views)

She  is an example of how not to be an authenic person.   Why do the hard work when you can hire someone to do that for you and never expect that to make the news - when attempting to hide via the legal system.     She must have gone to an affiliate of Trump U.  

Treasured Social Butterfly

Tantaros' anti-feminism book ghostwriten by a man

[ Edited ]
Message 16 of 16 (132 Views)

Judge Won't Let Ex-Fox News Star Keep Secret Her Feminism Book Was Ghostwritten by a Man | Hollywood...

It seems that she still owes money promised for the ghostwriting...

It's said that he now wants copyright rights to the book...

KAKISTOCRACY