Tune into AARP’s Facebook Live Résumé Q&A Wednesday, 4 p.m. EDT | Facebook.com/AARP

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Tantaros' anti-feminism book ghostwriten by a man

Message 1 of 16 (69 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Now that it appears that the description of the book in the title is in error, does anyone else have any problems with the book itself??

Thank you for posting. Robot LOL

it has been observed that the nation needs more comic relief in these troubled times.

Now that the originator of this fraud of a topic has sunk to insults to cover his/her/it's mistake in the title, does anyone else have any problems with the book?

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 16 (73 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Now that it appears that the description of the book in the title is in error, does anyone else have any problems with the book itself??

it has been observed that the nation needs more comic relief in these troubled times.

KAKISTOCRACY
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 16 (75 Views)

Message 4 of 16 (87 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Based on some of the posts, some must have read Ms. Tantaros' book (I'm sure she appreciates your contribution to her success).

So, what is "anti-feminism" about it???

Read it and tell us all here all of the what, how, were, when, why, and who of that anti-feminist book...

We wait with bated breath to be blessed by your vast wisdom - snark

It's not my topic. Since you started it calling the booK "anti-feminist" I assumed that you had some idea what you were talking about?

Silly me.

Tantaros and her ghostwriter said it was anti-feminist - they would know better than anyone else - wouldn't they?

Get real - would Fox hire someone who wrote or was writing a pro feminism book?

Of course not.

Why, yes - of course - I know about feminism - lots and lots from back in the early sixties up to the present day.

My wife was and still is a pretty serious feminist - what later became known as a "feminazi" - with my whole-hearted approval and support - more than ten years before the Limpbaugher began to use the term as a pejorative for women who clearly and obviously had a bigger brass pair than he ever had...

Remember starting to become a fairly serious feminist when my girlfriend that year - after the song came out - sewed her own "Itsy bitsy teenie weenie (for 1960) yellow polka dot bikini" - remember both of us having to deal with jerks and sphincters (future trump supporters for sure) coming up to give her grief about her "bikini" - that was more concealing than an average two piece by today's standards.

I will accept the veracity of your statement when and if you post a quote from either saying it was "anti-feminist".

And as to the bikini, your experience as a feminist, feminazis, etc. - all extraneous. I await the quote.

KAKISTOCRACY
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 16 (89 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Based on some of the posts, some must have read Ms. Tantaros' book (I'm sure she appreciates your contribution to her success).

Read it and tell us all here all of the what, how, were, when, why, and who of that anti-feminist book...

It's not my topic. Since you started it calling the booK "anti-feminist" I assumed that you had some idea what you were talking about?

Silly me.

Tantaros and her ghostwriter said it was anti-feminist - they would know better than anyone else - wouldn't they?

Of course not.

Why, yes - of course - I know about feminism - lots and lots from back in the early sixties up to the present day.

My wife was and still is a pretty serious feminist - what later became known as a "feminazi" - with my whole-hearted approval and support - more than ten years before the Limpbaugher began to use the term as a pejorative for women who clearly and obviously had a bigger brass pair than he ever had...

Remember starting to become a fairly serious feminist when my girlfriend that year - after the song came out - sewed her own "Itsy bitsy teenie weenie (for 1960) yellow polka dot bikini" - remember both of us having to deal with jerks and sphincters (future trump supporters for sure) coming up to give her grief about her "bikini" - that was more concealing than an average two piece by today's standards.

I will accept the veracity of your statement when and if you post a quote from either saying it was "anti-feminist".

And as to the bikini, your experience as a feminist, feminazis, etc. - all extraneous. I await the quote.

[ Edited ]
Message 6 of 16 (113 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Silly me.

Of course not.

KAKISTOCRACY
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 16 (117 Views)

BUT anytime anyone LIES and more importantly they are influential, we got a problem!

Exactly.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 16 (125 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Silly me.

[ Edited ]
Message 9 of 16 (133 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

KAKISTOCRACY
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 16 (140 Views)