The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: TRUMP MAKES IT CLEAR THAT HE IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST

Message 21 of 69 (347 Views)

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

Now out leftists are just making stuff up...

be careful or rk will make one of his more enlightened posts proving he can spot a typo.

We have a spell checker to do that. What rk is good at is spotting emotional sputtering caused by blind, irrational hatred. Sorta like the title of this topic - all emotion, all hatred.

w-w-w-wrong. remember Trumps ads about the central park murder? they were innocent. fine example of the wealthy trying to influence a potential juror.

It was a terrible attack on the jogger during a night of "wilding". Trump, as a New Yorker, was outraged over what was happening to his city and expressed his thinking - thinking that no one could possibly disagree with. The fact that the police got the wrong guys was not his doing.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 69 (354 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

Now out leftists are just making stuff up...

be careful or rk will make one of his more enlightened posts proving he can spot a typo.

We have a spell checker to do that. What rk is good at is spotting emotional sputtering caused by blind, irrational hatred. Sorta like the title of this topic - all emotion, all hatred.

w-w-w-wrong. remember Trumps ads about the central park murder? they were innocent. fine example of the wealthy trying to influence a potential juror.

So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 69 (369 Views)

CT--The key words here are decent people--excludes trump, his supporters, and racist sub humans. Yup!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 69 (379 Views)

Kid - thanks for the hilarious distraction.    What is interesting is that over the course of this week, CEO's who are supposed to be a huge part of the P2P Infrastructure gambit, not one, not two but three "study commissions" have been cancelled by Donald.     

Are the donald supporters going to try and say that Donald himself is going to make all the deals for infrastructure improvements. really?????

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-17/trump-is-said-to-abandon-plan-for-council-on-infr...

Trusted Social Butterfly

TRUMP MAKES IT CLEAR THAT HE IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST

Message 25 of 69 (371 Views)

Unlike some Trump apologists are pretending, Charlottesville was not about free speech or left vs right. We have Trump Lovers trying to equate White Supremacists and Nazis with the people who came to that event to protest the hate, bigotry, and venom spouted by the White Supremacists Nazis. One side stands for hate and evil while the other side represents what's great about America.

Standing up to hate and evil is not the same as spouting hate and bigotry. The Nazis were chanting we will not allow the Jews to replace us. Apparently that doesn't bother our Trump Lovers

Who drove a car into the crowd killing a woman? 

Thankfully most decent people in American repudiate the hate and warped bigotry offered by the White Supremacists and Nazis in Charlottesville on Saturday.

Message 26 of 69 (383 Views)

Karl Rove did a good job incorporating the Evangelicals into the Republican Party. It was a bit of a con job, but it is effective to this day.

Steve Bannon and Donald Trump have figured out how to incorporate The Deplorables into the Republican Party. Unlike Karl Rove's plan, Bannon and Trump's plan is backfiring.

I don't think Bannon and Trump are truly racists. They're con men.

Before we jump on Bannon and Trump, there are cons going on all the time in politics - and the media. Much of it driven by money.

Remember Trump made a lot of money and gained a lot publicity from the con game called Professional Wrestling. So did his friend Jesse Ventura.

On PBS NewsHour...

(Journalist) JOSHUA GREEN: He and I — Bannon and I had similar conversations in the research for my book. And I asked him, because he’s often charged with anti-Semitism and white nationalism. I said, well, if you don’t believe this stuff, why is it that you make common cause with these guys?

And his answer was that, while the types of you see marching in Charlottesville are — he called them freaks and goobers to me, he called them clowns to Bob — were individually ridiculous people, collectively, they represented a political force that he thought he could script into his larger America-first nationalism, into Trumpian politics, and use them, essentially manipulate them as tools to carry out his political goals.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/steve-bannon-gave-astonishing-interview-liberal-magazine/

In 2000 when Trump was asked if he would run as a Reform Party candidate, he replied, "You've got David Duke just joined, a bigot, a racist, a problem. This is not exactly the people you want in your party".

Jesse Ventura, Donald Trump and the WWE...

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 27 of 69 (391 Views)

RK-So maybe you should stop.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Message 28 of 69 (392 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

Why do we have a group of people who refuse to condemn the Nazis and blame them for what went wrong in Charlottesville? The answer is obvious, they sympathize with the White Supremacists.

Here is another excellent example of "making it up as they go"!!

Every normal American understands that it takes two to fight.  The person that threw the first punch violated the law and should be held accountable.

Since I was not there I have no idea who that person was, that is the job of law enforcement.

Maybe you can tell us who threw the first punch here......

Who threw the first punch here????

Napolian, you couldn't be more correct......

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 29 of 69 (405 Views)

In the year 2000 - Trump talks about David Duke and the Reform Party...

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 69 (390 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

@CriticalThinking-Fools draw any number of ridiculous equations, but, in the end, they are just that, ridiculous.

I agree - such as the one associating President Trump with Nazis and Kluxers.

And yet the they keep posting.