Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: TRUMP AND KIM JONG-UN IN NEW ADS

Message 2 of 18

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

We're glad to hear that rk9152 has expressed disapproval.

It's a sign that we're still on the path of all that's good for the nation, the world and all living creatures on it.

P.S. - electing trump has made the US an object of ridicule.

Is that the imperial "we" or do you have a mouse in your pocket??

Neither - "we" is the majority of American Citizens who did NOT vote for trump, would never have voted for him, and represent the majority dispproval of him and his job performance in every poll in the nation, not to mention the far larger number of people wordwide who are certain he's scum - and that the condom ad is a droll and amusing understatement...

WOW!! The majority of the American people are the "we" who are "glad to hear that rk9152 has expressed his disapproval".

Be still my heart.........

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 18

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

It's a sign that we're still on the path of all that's good for the nation, the world and all living creatures on it.

Neither - "we" is the majority of American Citizens who did NOT vote for trump, would never have voted for him, and represent the majority dispproval of him and his job performance in every poll in the nation, not to mention the far larger number of people wordwide who are certain he's scum - and that the condom ad is a droll and amusing understatement...

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 18

umbarch64 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

umbarch64 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

What an incredible level of blind hatred that comparison represents. 

Once again, rk demonstrates he doesn't understand the term "blind hatred".  No one is blind to the actions of either.

You may be mistaken about rk in this instance.  I think rk began using the term "blind hatred" as a deliberate attempt to tag any criticism of the 'deplorable', itself deplorable 

Actually, no. He collected a list of words and phrases from posters and offered them (not "deplorable") as indicators of the mental illness.

Well, then.....I'd say 'blind hatred' should be clearly defined so we know what rk means, who it applies to and why rk uses it so often.  I think I understand your take.  rk obviously has multiple motives....be useful to understand what they are.

rk did start a topic to discuss the issue. He uses the term often because it is so prevalent on these supposed "discussion" boards. This topic as an example.

I think rk understands very well what he has done and is doing......and fully intends to keep on keeping on.  It's what he does.

Correct, when he sees something so despicable that a rational person would no do it, he sees it as motivated by "blind hatred" - as in this case.

Declaring knowledge of what is in another's mind is a presumption.  Nothing new with this poster.  Applying the term 'blind hatred' is pejorative, intended to deride and  demean. I'm not sure rk 'sees' 'blind hatred as a motive as much as he sees 'blind hatred' as a tool. 

When one sees a cartoon of the President of the United States as the content of a condom - a great deal of intuition is not needed to comprehend the intentions of the poster.

Nothing especially new about that.  Been done before.  Some 'learn their lessons well'....I'd suppose that might be because the teachers were pretty good at it too.

News of late indicated the Russians disseminated 'fake news'.  As if that's anything new. The new thing is that they now 'employ' 'posters' to do that.  Cheap expansion of a propaganda platform.  I've observed before that some posters appeared to be posting as a 'home business'. Maybe the Mueller investigation will turn up some hard data on what, why, when, how, where and who.

rk has to admit that he is having a problem relating that to the condom cartoon.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 18

alferdpacker wrote:

Regular Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 18

we could only hope neither had been born, but it is what it is.

Now, how do we fix this? It is up to us since they can't do it (shhhh don't let them read that).

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”

Message 7 of 18

umbarch64 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

umbarch64 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Once again, rk demonstrates he doesn't understand the term "blind hatred".  No one is blind to the actions of either.

You may be mistaken about rk in this instance.  I think rk began using the term "blind hatred" as a deliberate attempt to tag any criticism of the 'deplorable', itself deplorable 

Actually, no. He collected a list of words and phrases from posters and offered them (not "deplorable") as indicators of the mental illness.

Well, then.....I'd say 'blind hatred' should be clearly defined so we know what rk means, who it applies to and why rk uses it so often.  I think I understand your take.  rk obviously has multiple motives....be useful to understand what they are.

I think rk understands very well what he has done and is doing......and fully intends to keep on keeping on.  It's what he does.

Correct, when he sees something so despicable that a rational person would no do it, he sees it as motivated by "blind hatred" - as in this case.

Declaring knowledge of what is in another's mind is a presumption.  Nothing new with this poster.  Applying the term 'blind hatred' is pejorative, intended to deride and  demean. I'm not sure rk 'sees' 'blind hatred as a motive as much as he sees 'blind hatred' as a tool. 

Nothing especially new about that.  Been done before.  Some 'learn their lessons well'....I'd suppose that might be because the teachers were pretty good at it too.

News of late indicated the Russians disseminated 'fake news'.  As if that's anything new. The new thing is that they now 'employ' 'posters' to do that.  Cheap expansion of a propaganda platform.  I've observed before that some posters appeared to be posting as a 'home business'. Maybe the Mueller investigation will turn up some hard data on what, why, when, how, where and who.

Hmmmm - Maybe the Mueller investigation will turn up some hard data on what, why, when, how, where and who. 

What an intensely interesting subject for conjecture...

I certainly hope we find many of the answers to that...

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 18

rk9152 wrote:

umbarch64 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 18

rk9152:  What an incredible level of blind hatred that comparison represents. 

True enough. We have an unhinged megalomaniac that spouts craziness that could start a nuclear war, and then we have Kim Jong Un. Take your pick.

Message 10 of 18