Recharge Your Job Search in 2018. AARP Foundation Can Provide You With Resources and Training. Learn More

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: THE BOOK

Message 21 of 155

jimc91 wrote:

Meghan McCain, conservative cohost of ABC’s “The View,” crushed whatever was left of Michael Wolff’s credibility during a Wednesday interview.

Wolff’s new book about the Trump administration, “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House,” has been questioned by journalists for getting basic details and quotes wrong.

McCain took Wolff to task over the many errors in his reporting, leaving him absolutely speechless at one point.

“You know, Michael, your credibility is being questioned. Trump said the book is full of lies…” McCain began before Wolff cut her off.

“Let’s remember who my credibility is being questioned by,” Wolff said

“Let me finish,” McCain retorted. “The New York Times’ Maggie Haberman, New York Times’ John Martin, David Brooks, CNN’s Alisyn Camerota, Tony Blair, Tom Barrack, Kate Walsh, Anna Wintour, all denying quotes.”

McCain continued the long list of people who have denied Wolff’s reporting, and Wolff sat there awkwardly unsure of how to respond.

Wolff ultimately responded for one mistake he made–mixing up Mike and Mark Berman–but dodged the rest and even suggested that The New York Times was just jealous that he had “scooped” them.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/10/meghan-mccain-destroys-michael-wolff-on-the-view-video/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A work of FICTION...  

No fiction so far. I am reading it and find it to be very well documented.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted

Message 22 of 155

Meghan McCain, conservative cohost of ABC’s “The View,” crushed whatever was left of Michael Wolff’s credibility during a Wednesday interview.

Wolff’s new book about the Trump administration, “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House,” has been questioned by journalists for getting basic details and quotes wrong.

McCain took Wolff to task over the many errors in his reporting, leaving him absolutely speechless at one point.

“You know, Michael, your credibility is being questioned. Trump said the book is full of lies…” McCain began before Wolff cut her off.

“Let’s remember who my credibility is being questioned by,” Wolff said

“Let me finish,” McCain retorted. “The New York Times’ Maggie Haberman, New York Times’ John Martin, David Brooks, CNN’s Alisyn Camerota, Tony Blair, Tom Barrack, Kate Walsh, Anna Wintour, all denying quotes.”

McCain continued the long list of people who have denied Wolff’s reporting, and Wolff sat there awkwardly unsure of how to respond.

Wolff ultimately responded for one mistake he made–mixing up Mike and Mark Berman–but dodged the rest and even suggested that The New York Times was just jealous that he had “scooped” them.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/10/meghan-mccain-destroys-michael-wolff-on-the-view-video/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A work of FICTION...  

VIMTSTL
Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 155

Kid—A more relevant and much more important question—do you believe trump has told the truth and nothing but the truth??  Isn’t that what the book is about?

The lies, the deception, the off the wall statements—all true??

Do you not know that a large number of assertions made in the book have already been reported by credible news sources??

Have you READ the book?

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 155
phyllisc6781 posted..

There are already two OVERT instances of obstruction of justice with regard to trump. Wonder what Mueller will do about those? The book refers to at least one of these.

And, still, people are willing to follow their felonious dictator into the abyss and put their mindless worship on display—SIGH!

=========================

Do you believe that the author of "THE BOOK" has told the truth and nothing but the truth?

Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 155

@CriticalThinking—You are 100% correct.  His behavior is such that if children were near him when he began to speak, one would quickly round that child up and get him or her away from him ASAP, explaining  that this was an example of how a good person NEVER acts, while impressing upon them that this is a very sick and vile man. 

This is NOT a stable person.

This is NOT a role model.

This is NOT someone who understands or respects our Constitution. 

This is NOT someone who respects our criminal justice system.

This is NOT someone who respects our military and the people who fought so our Constitutional rights were preserved.

This is NOT someone who positively represents this country.

This is NOT a person who respects the office of president.

This is NOT a person who respects America or her people.  

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 26 of 155

"And, still, people are willing to follow their felonious dictator into the abyss and put their mindless worship on display—SIGH! "

Phyllis, you talked about something I've repeated endlessly. Although I don't like his politics, my biggest concerns with Trump have nothing to do with politics. How can so many people idolize and be addicted to a nasty, pathogical liar, and ego-maniac who repeatedly insults people every day of the week?

In addition, Trump is trying to subvert our free press, the court system, and the FBI.

If the above isn't bad enough, he's mentally challenged and isn't qualified to be President.

Social Butterfly

Message 27 of 155

@Centristsin2010—There are already two OVERT instances of obstruction of justice with regard to trump. Wonder what Mueller will do about those? The book refers to at least one of these. 

And, still, people are willing to follow their felonious dictator into the abyss and put their mindless worship on display—SIGH! 

Message 28 of 155

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Nothing yet if 7.5 or 12.  Won't be in another year either! Time for some more LOLing.

You can rest assured, I, and many others will.  Stay tuned and be patient.  Meanwhile, study the calendar and understand a year is 12 months, not 7 1/2.
Not, I'm not going to bore forum readers responding to your extremist "I hope they don't find anything on trump himself" views; it's not relevant.  Adults can be patient and wait for the investigation to be complete.  We'll see.....meanwhile, feel free to continue your whining.
Objective people CHOOSE to read and attempt to understand others views. You should consider the CNN Special Report on the investigation.  If you find anything you disagree with, let us know.  It might lead to an actual interesting discussion. 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 29 of 155

The donald supporters are making their case here, imo, because they are continuing to deny the reality that millions of people have purchased and read the book....and despite all their denials, they have to admit that the book a) was about Donald Trump and b) it caused the demise of his svengali.  

These donald supporters have been so enamored with Bannon, that they even wrote threads here attempting to bait non-donald supporters to say why they disliked him.    

Weirdly, it was Wolff's book that exposed Bannon and printed his statements...which he never revised or walked back.   He attempted to take a knee in front of Donald and Donald being the ever so nice guy threw Bannon under the bus.  

Now Bannon is out of his job, both on Breitty and he also lost his radio job.    

So please supporters, continue to bash the book - it has already caused damage and your whining will keep this at the top of the page to remind you of the failures of the current WH regime. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 155

Centristsin2010 wrote:

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

There are no people posting on this forum who are "centrists" at all although many pretend to be.  It's hilarious when someone proclaims they know and understand what everyone thinks and believes.  They just don't understand how bigoted that view is....

Anyone YOU don't agree with is a "bigot".   Nope, just those with bigoted views....just as you claim YOU know what everyone on this forum thinks and believes.

I get it - you know what other people think now. Nope, just what YOU posted!

hilarity is another one of your LOL moments (a sure sign of being liberal).  Actually, it's a good reaction to some very lame and ignorant comments some make here frequently.  But I do note you claim you see them often.  That should be a clear message to you.

No message at all.

and because one might disagree with this narrow view, they portend the "other" must be as extreme as they are.  Some just stopped "thinking" years ago. 

Are you saying this about yourself?  Nope.

This is why many just laugh at them with, LOL and LMAO in their responses. 

If you want to act like a hyena, you don't have to tell everyone.  Maybe hyena's can see the ignorance as well.

"There are no people posting on this forum..."  LMAO!

Again acting like a hyena?  Nope, laughing at the intentional ignorance.

Your own, I presume.

There has been no proof that Trump colluded with the Russians to give him the win in the election although, the "laughter" would like you to believe that Mueller is yet to bring us some amazing revelations. You have no idea what Mueller will "bring",

After a year, he has nothing so far LMAO..... 

Again that knee jerk liberal reaction.

one, it hasn't been a year, it's only been just 7 1/2 months.....but some never could understand the calendar....

Still nothing at all. Blowing more smoke from the left?

.and, I'd say Flynn, Manafort, Gates and Papadopolous aren't "nothing so far".

Nothing at all to do with "Trump" colluding with the Russians but you wouldn't understand that.

and you don't have any clue either!  And I ain't whining.  Like most mature adults, I'm waiting for the investigation to be completed.

Soon the investigation will be for your guys - Hillary and Obama colluding with te Russians.

though he has already obtained two guilty pleas....

Keep on laughing, Oh, many will....the president is a joke

You mean Obama?

and those who believe his bovine feces are rather sad, almost to a point of laughable.

Only leftists think this is funny.  Can you prove that or is that just another one of your made up fantasy's? 

You haven't proved anything yet you want me to prove to you something?

Many of us Independents ( Liberals) find the web trump has weaved with lies and cover-up funny.  As well as the insistence of his Cult (the Obama cult)

claiming it's a "witch hunt".  trump is apparently a warlock, according to you. 

Liberals have a vivid imagination, don't YOU?

What are you going to do when you learn he's been lying all along and his campaign was indeed working with the Russians?

I'll be the first to admit I was wrong. Will you do the same when nothing is found?

Are you going to continue to demand to know how many votes were swayed? 

Never did that. More lies from the left. Was Putin in the voting booth with you when you voted for loser Hillary?

What about once he's charged with obstruction of justice?  Will that be OK with you?

Charged and found guilty are two different things as you know. Many people are "charged" with crimes that they didn't commit because the system doesn't always work.

liberals since the investigation will quickly turn to Democrats who hired consultants, the same "consultants" hired by REPUBLICAN (Rubio) supporters..... (Fusion GPS) to make up the dossier to justify investigations.  So you NOW have an issue with "opposition research"? 

I do when it is fabricated data It's been proven it wasn't fabricated. 

Most of it IS.

The FBI has tapes of his campaign talking with Russians after most claimed they never did....Flynn, Manafort, Papa.....

Lets hear the tapes.

and used to obtain FISA warrants. Yup....and it approved accurate.  Still laughing?  Absolutely!  Intentional ignorance is hilarious. 

You shouldn't laugh at your own ignorance.

But thanks for asking.

You're quite welcome.

REALLY?  The Dems took over for the Repubs doing "opposition research".  So?  The dossier was just one of the several leads to justify the investigation...

The Dems paid for the "dossier" which was a pack of lies.

.it seems as if only Fox viewers don't understand that FACT.

CNN viewers get a jaded version each night. I hope you absorb a lot while LOL.

I encourage anyone who only get's "one side" of the story, to watch the CNN Special Report

You are suggesting a lest (sic) wing channel who is probably LOL with you.  An objective person would at least review the information before stomping their feet

I watched CNN before and you get a warped view of the world (left warped).

attacking the information that they've never seen.

- The Trump-Russia Investigation, a very important recap of all the "dots"

The dots haven't proved Trump colluded with Russia, did it?  Yep.

exposed the last several years including the Miss Universe pageant in Moscow, trumps plans to build a trump tower in Moscow,

Trump builds buildings, what else is new?  "I don't know any Russians and never talked with any" is a lie then, isn't it?  What else is new?

including interviews where he boasted about working with several Russians,

I had a Russian working for me before (green card holder). I guess the left and you would believe I was colluding with the Russians. Start your LOL again.

well before he claimed he never met any Russians and didn't know any Russians.  A story about the Special Report is here:

The Trump-Russia investigation, from the beginning

Why would anyone with a lick of common sense, believe this profound liar

Amazing perception you have KNOWING that he is a profound liar. Time to LOL again.

with regard to contact with the Russians during the campaign.

I guess a leftist wouldn't dream of it.  Most wouldn't dream of believing a serial liar covering his butt.

Presumption of guilt is the liberal forte.

I wonder who will be laughing soon?  You won't be "wondering" too much longer.

Tell me when it happens and continue your LOLing.  You can rest assured, I, and many others will.  Stay tuned and be patient.  Meanwhile, study the calendar and understand a year is 12 months, not 7 1/2.

Nothing yet if 7.5 or 12.  Won't be in another year either! Time for some more LOLing.