Watch Tonight for Tips to Save Money on Pricey Prescription Drugs at 10 p.m. ET on AARP LIVE! Watch Here

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: TAPPER CUTS OFF INTERVIEW WITH MILLER; THAT ISN'T THE ONLY THING HE CUT OFF

307 Views
Message 61 of 112

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/jake-tapper-cuts-off-stephen-miller-after-strange-inter...

 

You may notice that things started to go off the rail when Tapper got snide about being sure the President was watching and approved. He did it again towards the end and then kicked Miller out. Miller was trying to point out the President's accomplishments and Tapper wanted Miller's "expert" opinion of the topic of mental health.

 

Now, I know that there is an obsession on the hate filled left with the President's hindquarters, but let's be honest, Miller is a representative of the President. Naturally he would speak favorably about him.

 

 


Get off the BS track. the man is an incompetent fool that did nothing for Trump with his interview.
Incompetence should never be rewarded even  if you agree with whom he is supporting.

This man should be fired immediately for his incompetence in not knowing how to deal with the press. and simply come out as an rear end kisser that has nothing of substance to say or defend.


What BS track do you have in mind? Tapper attacked our President. Miller was there to defend our President. He did. End of story.


Kind of a snowflake is ol Trump. Critisizm and opposition really hurt is feelings. Just like it does you.


i dont consider standing up for ones rights against attack is "snowflake" behavior. if you do - why?

 

 


Aside from what you say not being true ( revisit antifa), if it were so you wouldnt consider ANYONE to be a snowflake. Pretty tellin post ya made there.

 


Antifa - snowflakes????  Say WOT???

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: TAPPER CUTS OFF INTERVIEW WITH MILLER; THAT ISN'T THE ONLY THING HE CUT OFF

350 Views
Message 62 of 112

rk9152 wrote:

I understand the meaning of the word ....it would be a first....

 Once again, rk "lies" 

 

If at some point you have a desire to discuss the issue without the snide personal silliness, let me know - I'll be here.


ok, right to the topic. Tapper publicly castrated Miller and the Trump agenda. anyone who didnt see that is a fool. Do you disagree with my first sentence? 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: TAPPER CUTS OFF INTERVIEW WITH MILLER; THAT ISN'T THE ONLY THING HE CUT OFF

341 Views
Message 63 of 112

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/jake-tapper-cuts-off-stephen-miller-after-strange-inter...

 

You may notice that things started to go off the rail when Tapper got snide about being sure the President was watching and approved. Nope!  That's when Miller jumped the rails.  Maybe Miller should have looked up the term "interview"....like trump Cult Members here, the English dictionary appears to be a foreign object. An interview in this case is where one person asks a question and the other answers the question.  Miller didn't answer any of the questions he was asked....he was clearly there to attack the book and praise his master.  He did it again towards the end and then kicked Miller out. Yep, as Miller continually attempted to fillibuster the interview. Miller was trying to point out the President's accomplishments and Tapper didn't ask ONCE, what trumps accomplishments were.  Thanks for proving my point.  and Tapper wanted Miller's "expert" opinion of the topic of mental health.  Another rk lie.....Tapper never asked for Millers "expert" opinion on anything.  Someday, I hope the trump cult members realize they don't have to lie to make their point.  Until then, they'll continue to subject others to FAKE NEWS.

 

Now, I know that there is an obsession on the hate filled left with the President's hindquarters, but let's be honest, Miller is a representative of the President. Naturally he would speak favorably about him.  Now, I know there is an obsession on the hate filled far-right to cover trumps butt, but when your asked to participate in a televised interview, your not being asked to attack the interviewer, the tv network and a book; your were invited to answer questions.  But it's the usual straw crap we see from the usual strawmen.....

 

 


Come on, he was not invited for a fact finding interview and he did not show up to do one. I understand the meaning of the word and I understand that anyone thinking that was what that was supposed to be is extremely naive (or....what is that term.....oh yeah...."intellectually dishonesty").


 


you are correct. anytime a conservative opens their mouth it isnt going to be factual or agree with the type of forum. He sould have been on Fox.

 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: TAPPER CUTS OFF INTERVIEW WITH MILLER; THAT ISN'T THE ONLY THING HE CUT OFF

340 Views
Message 64 of 112

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

RK-Things went awry when Miller refused to answer the question, and got rude with Tapper, who did step back—and did so more than once.

 

Miller than charged ahead like a raging bull, repeating the same lies over and over, some of which trump later used verbatim, trying to take over the interview, ignoring Tapper’s efforts to get him to stay on track and answer the questions asked, which is what good journalists and interviewers do. 

 

It became very clear, very quickly, that Miller wasn't there to be intetviewed, but to deliver a message, something that doesn’t work in real credible news interviews., who are not there to forward ANYONE’S AGENDA.

 

It was at that point Tapper ended Miller adolescent, nonsensical display.

 

Alternative realities only work in trumpland—not in here. ClearIy it was Miller who went off the rail, impressing no one and further letting it be known that there is pervasive dysfunction within this WH.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president! 


I agree - Miller was not there to be "intetviewed". Tapper was looking for a fight, Miller obliged him and CNN sold more Preparation h and on-line dating. It's all show biz and the President is very good at that and the media loves it.

 

The mistake is trying to claim that the interview was supposed to by an open and fair exchange of facts and ideas.


the publis knows its not going to be an open and fair debate as soon as a right winger shows up. Thats the truth, in fact, its well demonstrated on this board.

 


yu may be right. if the only publis that shows up is Wobblies, i imagine the discussion will be friendly.

 

don't you just hate diversity of opinion?


Wobs are apolitical peace activists and organizers. dont you hate it when you have no idea of what you are talking about?

 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: TAPPER CUTS OFF INTERVIEW WITH MILLER; THAT ISN'T THE ONLY THING HE CUT OFF

324 Views
Message 65 of 112

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/jake-tapper-cuts-off-stephen-miller-after-strange-inter...

 

You may notice that things started to go off the rail when Tapper got snide about being sure the President was watching and approved. He did it again towards the end and then kicked Miller out. Miller was trying to point out the President's accomplishments and Tapper wanted Miller's "expert" opinion of the topic of mental health.

 

Now, I know that there is an obsession on the hate filled left with the President's hindquarters, but let's be honest, Miller is a representative of the President. Naturally he would speak favorably about him.

 

 


Get off the BS track. the man is an incompetent fool that did nothing for Trump with his interview.
Incompetence should never be rewarded even  if you agree with whom he is supporting.

This man should be fired immediately for his incompetence in not knowing how to deal with the press. and simply come out as an rear end kisser that has nothing of substance to say or defend.


What BS track do you have in mind? Tapper attacked our President. Miller was there to defend our President. He did. End of story.


Kind of a snowflake is ol Trump. Critisizm and opposition really hurt is feelings. Just like it does you.


i dont consider standing up for ones rights against attack is "snowflake" behavior. if you do - why?

 

 


Aside from what you say not being true ( revisit antifa), if it were so you wouldnt consider ANYONE to be a snowflake. Pretty tellin post ya made there.

 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: TAPPER CUTS OFF INTERVIEW WITH MILLER; THAT ISN'T THE ONLY THING HE CUT OFF

314 Views
Message 66 of 112

I understand the meaning of the word ....it would be a first....

 Once again, rk "lies" 

 

If at some point you have a desire to discuss the issue without the snide personal silliness, let me know - I'll be here.

Report Inappropriate Content
Social Butterfly

Re: TAPPER CUTS OFF INTERVIEW WITH MILLER; THAT ISN'T THE ONLY THING HE CUT OFF

300 Views
Message 67 of 112

@Centristsin2010— I really enjoyed your discussion with RK. Bottom line, what it proves is that even when the truth is there in black-and-white, even when it’s on a video, even when that video can be re-run and listened to again, trump supporters are so delusional, so much live in their own world of lies and deception, that even when the truth is right there in front of them, even when they can hear the truth with their own ears, they will deny it.

 

Thanks for trying to bring fact and a semblance of reality to this thread.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: TAPPER CUTS OFF INTERVIEW WITH MILLER; THAT ISN'T THE ONLY THING HE CUT OFF

302 Views
Message 68 of 112

Cirice wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/jake-tapper-cuts-off-stephen-miller-after-strange-inter...

 

You may notice that things started to go off the rail when Tapper got snide about being sure the President was watching and approved. He did it again towards the end and then kicked Miller out. Miller was trying to point out the President's accomplishments and Tapper wanted Miller's "expert" opinion of the topic of mental health.

 

Now, I know that there is an obsession on the hate filled left with the President's hindquarters, but let's be honest, Miller is a representative of the President. Naturally he would speak favorably about him.

 

 


Yes, let's be honest. Miller wasn't there to give a speech about how great he thinks trump is. He was there to be interviewed. During an interview, the interviewer asks the questions and the person being interviewed answers them. Miller refused to answer the questions that were asked of him, and he was very rude, so the interview was ended.


.....and to attack CNN.  You are absolutely correct, Cirice.  An objective person would have concluded "that things started to go off the rails when Tapper asked, his very first question which Miller refused to answer and instead used the time to attack Bannon, the author, CNN and Tapper.

 

Any reasoned person would also note that Miller didn't answer a single question asked of him....

 

Question 1.  Did president trump meet with any of the so called jumo's (Bannon's word) in that trump tower meeting?

 

Of course Miller didn't answer this FACT FINDING question.....he went on to attack Bannon and the author of the book for about 1 minute and 30 seconds.

 

As the consummate professional that Tapper is, he asked the question AGAIN!  And again, Miller skirted around the question and then AGAIN attacked the book, and the author and CNN for over 3 minutes.  ANY objective person, would conclude, Miller steered the train off the rails and that was HIS intent.  He wasn't invited to a Sunday morning talk show to attack CNN and it's host. 

 

Question 3 - trump said Bannon had nothing to do with him or his Presidency.  Is trump really claiming Bannon had nothing to do with him or his presidency?   Gee, another FACT FINDING question......one can only wonder why the Cult Member didn't think this was a fact finding interview....

 

Miller went on to talk about Corey Lewandowski getting him his job and Tapper commented that Bannon helped, Miller danced around that comment saying Lewandowski got him the job, never responding to whether or not Bannon "helped" and went on to filibuster about trump being a genuis...the first SIX minutes; two questions were asked (1 question TWICE) and Miller didn't answer a one and derailed the interview by spewing his love for his boss.  Pathetic!  It's eerily similar to those who blindly lied for and praised Hitler during his rise to power in Germany.

 

So Cirice, you can see the lies perpetuated by trump, his "senior adviser" and their fellow Cult Members.

 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: TAPPER CUTS OFF INTERVIEW WITH MILLER; THAT ISN'T THE ONLY THING HE CUT OFF

308 Views
Message 69 of 112

phyllisc6781 wrote:

 

 

There is absolutely no excuse for Miller’s freakish and dishonest behavior.

 

Sure there is.....look who hired him....

 


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: TAPPER CUTS OFF INTERVIEW WITH MILLER; THAT ISN'T THE ONLY THING HE CUT OFF

306 Views
Message 70 of 112

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/jake-tapper-cuts-off-stephen-miller-after-strange-inter...

 

You may notice that things started to go off the rail when Tapper got snide about being sure the President was watching and approved. Nope!  That's when Miller jumped the rails.  Maybe Miller should have looked up the term "interview"....like trump Cult Members here, the English dictionary appears to be a foreign object. An interview in this case is where one person asks a question and the other answers the question.  Miller didn't answer any of the questions he was asked....he was clearly there to attack the book and praise his master.  He did it again towards the end and then kicked Miller out. Yep, as Miller continually attempted to fillibuster the interview. Miller was trying to point out the President's accomplishments and Tapper didn't ask ONCE, what trumps accomplishments were.  Thanks for proving my point.  and Tapper wanted Miller's "expert" opinion of the topic of mental health.  Another rk lie.....Tapper never asked for Millers "expert" opinion on anything.  Someday, I hope the trump cult members realize they don't have to lie to make their point.  Until then, they'll continue to subject others to FAKE NEWS.

 

Now, I know that there is an obsession on the hate filled left with the President's hindquarters, but let's be honest, Miller is a representative of the President. Naturally he would speak favorably about him.  Now, I know there is an obsession on the hate filled far-right to cover trumps butt, but when your asked to participate in a televised interview, your not being asked to attack the interviewer, the tv network and a book; your were invited to answer questions.  But it's the usual straw crap we see from the usual strawmen.....

 

 


Come on, he was not invited for a fact finding interview Once again, rk "lies" by arguing against his own lie.  No one called the interview a "fact finding interview"; it was called an "interview".  It's foolish and naive to expect any trump minion to actually give a "fact finding interview"....they wouldn't know a fact if they pulled it out of Funk and Wagnalls....Stephen Miller?  Steve Mnuchen?  Kellyanne Conway?  Puh-leeeeze.  The biggest liars since.....well, trumps other liar, Sean Spicer.  and he did not show up to do one.  They never do because facts don't matter to the trump team....it's all about attacking anyone who actually wants the facts....the Mueller "interview" of trump promises to be interesting....

 

I understand the meaning of the word ....it would be a first....and I understand that anyone thinking that was what that was supposed to be is extremely naive...Head in the sand still I see....The idiot president said Miller "destroyed" CNN.....both trump and Miller showed, once again, their classless existence.  There's no need to join them, rk.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content