Watch Tonight for Tips to Save Money on Pricey Prescription Drugs at 10 p.m. ET on AARP LIVE! Watch Here

Frequent Social Butterfly

Re: TAPPER CUTS OFF INTERVIEW WITH MILLER; THAT ISN'T THE ONLY THING HE CUT OFF

Message 1 of 112

rk9152 wrote:

Cirice wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Cirice wrote:

Which rights, exactly, was he standing up for? 

Obviously his right to defend himself against scurrilous, offensive claims. Sorry I was so long in answering, I just couldn't believe that you were asking a question with such an obvious answer. I guess I over-thought it.

The answer wasn't obvious. You said he was "standing up for his rights against attack". He doesn't have the right to not be offended.
I guess you didn't give it much thought at all.

No, I overthought it. I assumed that any intelligent person would understand that he also has the right to defend himself when attacked. My error.

You hardly seem capable of recognizing intelligence. Of course people have a right to defend themselves. Your error was in thinking that Trump was attacked.

Assume nothing. Question everything. And start thinking.
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 112

rk9152 wrote:

Cirice wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Cirice wrote:

Obviously his right to defend himself against scurrilous, offensive claims. Sorry I was so long in answering, I just couldn't believe that you were asking a question with such an obvious answer. I guess I over-thought it.

The answer wasn't obvious. You said he was "standing up for his rights against attack". He doesn't have the right to not be offended.

No, I overthought it. I assumed that any intelligent person would understand that he also has the right to defend himself when attacked. My error.

Neither "mansplaining" nor "conservisplaining" utilizes logic, fact, and reason.

We understand that "conservisplaining" is the highest level of defense available to trump supporters who are unsuccessfully attempting to defend Miller's gross deviation from acceptable civilized behavior.

When given the opportunity to answer questions rationally and logically and defend his position using fact, logic, and established aspects of the real world - Miller went completely off the rails, and completely failed to address the questions - the interview was prematurely terminated because Miller had demonstrated that he was not capable of behaving like a reasonable and civilized adult.

Liddle donnie has that character defect too...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 112

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@Cirice— One must ask – – if Miller didn’t have the wherewithal to stand up to the questions being asked, why did he bother to show up? 

He understood the purpose of his invitation and had all the wherewithal needed to deal with it.

Scurrilous claims?? LMAO!

Miller was brought there so he could explain trump’s side. 

You have an inside track to the Producers at CNN??? You are claiming to know their thinking. Yes, I know - I am too so I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Instead,  he went totally off the rails and made an idiot of himself.  Those who defend him, seem to be just as off the rails and ludicrous as is he.

If defending his employer is  "off the rails" - you have a strange concept of the term.

Gee, I miss having a real president! 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 112

Cirice wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Cirice wrote:

Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 112

@Cirice— One must ask – – if Miller didn’t have the wherewithal to stand up to the questions being asked, why did he bother to show up? 

Scurrilous claims?? LMAO!

Miller was brought there so he could explain trump’s side.

Instead,  he went totally off the rails and made an idiot of himself.  Those who defend him, seem to be just as off the rails and ludicrous as is he. 

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 112

rk9152 wrote:

Cirice wrote:

Assume nothing. Question everything. And start thinking.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 112

phyllisc6781 wrote:

RE: trump and Miller—the fact that trump was legally ( maybe) elected has nothing to do with the incompetences and lack of character pointed out by @williamb39198.

Miller had nothing to protect himself from—to say otherwise is either a deliberate attempt to misdirect or the total inability to come to grips with the reality of the situation, made obvious by the tape itself.

You really should read and think before posting - particularly since you have gotten into the habit of calling others "fools". The "defend himself" jazz came from, 

Kind of a snowflake is ol Trump. Critisizm and opposition really hurt is feelings. Just like it does you.

i dont consider standing up for ones rights against attack is "snowflake" behavior. if you do - why?

Note - Trump, not Miller.

Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 112

RE: trump and Miller—the fact that trump was legally ( maybe) elected has nothing to do with the incompetences and lack of character pointed out by @williamb39198.

Miller had nothing to protect himself from—to say otherwise is either a deliberate attempt to misdirect or the total inability to come to grips with the reality of the situation, made obvious by the tape itself.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 112

williamb39198 wrote:

Again I think that how many of us question others who support and make excuses for trump. If your cause is true and just you do not have to make excuses for it, it will sell itself. My attitude is not blind hate, but one of severe dislike with open eyes...there is a difference. I have ask myself many times, is there something that I can say honestly that I can support trump for any issue...answer, there are none. This man child has nothing which is to be admired or supported. He is devoid of anything good. He does not deserve the position that he holds...I know it, many know it, our citizens know it, and the world knows it. He is a pretender, a liar, a thief, and a disgrace.  

He has no clue, or cares

He deserves the position he holds based on our Constitution and he got it in part due to the inability of the Dems to come up with a winning candidate.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 112

Cirice wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Cirice wrote:
And here it is in context:

Here is the FULL context:

Kind of a snowflake is ol Trump. Critisizm and opposition really hurt is feelings. Just like it does you.

i dont consider standing up for ones rights against attack is "snowflake" behavior. if you do - why?

Any further questions?

Yes. Why won't you answer the question? Reposting the statement that I asked you to clarify does not answer the question.