What the Government Shutdown Means for You! Which Federal Government Services Will Be Affected? Read More

Social Butterfly

Re: TAPPER CUTS OFF INTERVIEW WITH MILLER; THAT ISN'T THE ONLY THING HE CUT OFF

Message 11 of 112

Again I think that how many of us question others who support and make excuses for trump. If your cause is true and just you do not have to make excuses for it, it will sell itself. My attitude is not blind hate, but one of severe dislike with open eyes...there is a difference. I have ask myself many times, is there something that I can say honestly that I can support trump for any issue...answer, there are none. This man child has nothing which is to be admired or supported. He is devoid of anything good. He does not deserve the position that he holds...I know it, many know it, our citizens know it, and the world knows it. He is a pretender, a liar, a thief, and a disgrace.  

He has no clue, or cares

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 112

phyllisc6781 wrote:

To speak with them is a waste of time as they are so lost in their own world of delusion, they no longer can see, nor can they hear the truth.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

I don't think there's any point in talking TO the lofos who still support Der Trumper, BUT there is great value in pointing out how absurd the reasons they give for that support are, and present proof their hero has the mind and emotions of a ADHA pre-schooler. They try and pretend this is done out of hatred for Lemontop, but all who can think know its done out of Love for America.

Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 112

@williamb39198–trump’s less than credible mouthpieces go off on nonsensical rants because they know that they can’t possibly defend the nonsensical words and actions of such a ludicrous ridiculous person such as the idiot they so poorly strive to defend.

And so, very much like the FF posters here,  what you get is diverge Diverge, DIVERGE, that come at us in nonsensical rants about ridiculous off the wall delusions, and references to things that happened decades ago, which  have nothing to do what is happening in the present.

Each time the behavior of Steven Miller is defended, we see how totally dysfunctional trump supporters really are. They disgrace themselves with every defense of the man that the world now sees as a total dysfunctional, racist  fool.

Is this hatred? No, that is the absolute truth.

It is a truth that only those so blinded by the propaganda of the right and their own hatred and fear of diversity fail to see.

One worries about the mental stability of the dysfunctional trump supporters. 

To speak with them is a waste of time as they are so lost in their own world of delusion, they no longer can see, nor can they hear the truth.

Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 112

As many of know, trump’s surrogates and spokespeople exhibit many of the

same characteristics in interviews. Don’t answer the questions being asked and detour to a different subject whether it makes sense or not. Whatever you are talking about, make sure that you make a lengthy talk even if it does not make sense in relation to the question. Make sure that you talk thru the interviewer and others on the panel. Make sure that you show no courtesy to others. Never take responsibility for your views or trump’s, and make sure that you blame others for your misdeeds. Make sure that you talk more loudly than others to drown out their views, remember show no courtesy, or any real knowledge for that matter. And if the interviewer asks you to end your remarks, make sure that you keep talking whether it makes sense or not. And 

talk louder and act irate that anyone would question you or trump, remember show no courtesy. Sure sounds like miller now and before. 

Same thing happen this weekend on AM Joy. She was interviewing an African American preacher, who was a trump supporter. She was very, very patient and gave him more time than he deserved. At one point he was asked about trump’s African comments and turned his tirade into 

blaming African American NFL players?? He followed all of the above characteristics. Joy finally said: that’s it, thank you, goodbye. 

Way to go Joy! Way to go Jake!

Call them on their alternate world that they live in. It’s not the same as ours. 

donnie “no clue” trump

Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 112

Miller may have been standing up for both his and trump’s right to be borish, delusional, dysfunctional liars.

What a bunch of BS! Miller was not standing up for anything. He was there to further the lies and delusions of one dysfunctional idiot that some call the president. 

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 112

rk9152 wrote:

Cirice wrote:
And here it is in context:

Here is the FULL context:

Kind of a snowflake is ol Trump. Critisizm and opposition really hurt is feelings. Just like it does you.

i dont consider standing up for ones rights against attack is "snowflake" behavior. if you do - why?

Any further questions?

Yes. Why won't you answer the question? Reposting the statement that I asked you to clarify does not answer the question. 

Which rights, exactly, was he standing up for? 

Assume nothing. Question everything. And start thinking.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 112

Cirice wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Oh, Lord luv a duck, just what we need - another, "Yeah me too".

What is this burning question (in context) that has you losing sleep?

Well, you do seem to make up your own definitions to suit your purpose. So, if it walks like a duck...

You really need to start paying attention. I asked you to clarify something you said. Five times. You've even quoted it in your posts, but you've never bothered to acknowledge it. You can't even be bothered to go back through the thread and read it.

But I'm a nice person so I'll help you out.  Which rights, exactly, was he standing up for? 

Here is the FULL context:

Kind of a snowflake is ol Trump. Critisizm and opposition really hurt is feelings. Just like it does you.

i dont consider standing up for ones rights against attack is "snowflake" behavior. if you do - why?

Any further questions?

Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 112

rk9152 wrote:

Well, you do seem to make up your own definitions to suit your purpose. So, if it walks like a duck...

You really need to start paying attention. I asked you to clarify something you said. Five times. You've even quoted it in your posts, but you've never bothered to acknowledge it. You can't even be bothered to go back through the thread and read it.

But I'm a nice person so I'll help you out.  Which rights, exactly, was he standing up for? 

Assume nothing. Question everything. And start thinking.
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 112

ChasKy53 wrote:

Cirice wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

Cirice wrote:

Not really. My definition is much more accurate. I've never seen snowflake defined as "kids who look for safe spaces, protection and llamas to pet from the school Administrations".

rk often makes up definitions to suit his own purpose. "Snowflake" is as you defined it - - - - it's not about kids looking for safe places and llamas to pet from school administrations.

I'm beginning to notice that. Does rk often refuse to answer direct questions, too?

Asks more questions in place of answering questions, rather 'trollish' to say the least.

Is it plagairism for a republican/conservative crackpot to fail to give credit to the bots that it got the ideas and questions from?

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 112

Cirice wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

Cirice wrote:

Not really. My definition is much more accurate. I've never seen snowflake defined as "kids who look for safe spaces, protection and llamas to pet from the school Administrations".

rk often makes up definitions to suit his own purpose. "Snowflake" is as you defined it - - - - it's not about kids looking for safe places and llamas to pet from school administrations.

I'm beginning to notice that. Does rk often refuse to answer direct questions, too?