What the Government Shutdown Means for You! Which Federal Government Services Will Be Affected? Read More

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: TAPPER CUTS OFF INTERVIEW WITH MILLER; THAT ISN'T THE ONLY THING HE CUT OFF

87 Views
Message 31 of 112

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:
rk9152 wrote:
Centristsin2010 wrote:
rk9152 wrote:
MIseker wrote:
rk9152 wrote:
Centristsin2010 wrote:

 

 

You may notice that things started to go off the rail when Tapper got snide about being sure the President was watching and approved. Nope!  That's when Miller jumped the rails.  Maybe Miller should have looked up the term "interview"....like trump Cult Members here, the English dictionary appears to be a foreign object. An interview in this case is where one person asks a question and the other answers the question.  Miller didn't answer any of the questions he was asked....he was clearly there to attack the book and praise his master.  He did it again towards the end and then kicked Miller out. Yep, as Miller continually attempted to fillibuster the interview. Miller was trying to point out

Two answers:

1) Disagree as your theory isn't supported with any facts, but ONLY the biased observation of a trump supporter.  Obviously, you ignored the FACT, Tapper was attempting to get facts from Miller and Miller wasn't going to have any of that.

That assumes that Tapper and CNN did not know what to expect from Miller. Rather offensive to news professionals.  Actually, it assumes nothing other than they expected Miller to not act like an idiot.  Rather offensive to any honest and open-minded Americans...the majority of CNN viewers.

 

 

2) Because Fox sucks-up to anyone/everyone in trumps administration.

But Fox had nothing to do with Tapper, Miller, CNN, or the "interview"..

They have everything to do with sucking up to Miller and those in the administration.

Again, both sides were professionals ..... <iller's behavior was FAR from "professional"....a professional shill possibly.  that knew or should have known what was going to happen Really?  Tapper should have expected Miller to act like an **bleep** opening?  If you say so.  and both agreed to it by their participation.  A dispicable excuse for dispicable behavior.

 

Fox lives in your head,  No it doesn't, it lives 24 hours a day on Direct TV channel 350.  Just more lies from rk....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Social Butterfly

Re: TAPPER CUTS OFF INTERVIEW WITH MILLER; THAT ISN'T THE ONLY THING HE CUT OFF

97 Views
Message 32 of 112

@nctarheel— A deliberate fallacy can never be given the credence of an answer.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Frequent Social Butterfly

Re: TAPPER CUTS OFF INTERVIEW WITH MILLER; THAT ISN'T THE ONLY THING HE CUT OFF

81 Views
Message 33 of 112

rk9152 wrote:


My theory assumes that all parties concerned are professionals and know their business. Yours assumes naivete.

 

I don't believe that is true. 

 

No so - "snowflakes" look for "safe spaces", protection and llamas to pet from the school Administrations (for example). Trump fights his own battles 

 


 


Your "theory" assumes facts not in evidence.  My statement only assumes that both parties know the meaning of the word "interview".

 

You believe what you want to believe. I believe the evidence.

 

Your definition of "snowflake" is very narrow. It's also inaccurate. "Snowflake" is a disparaging term for a person who is seen as overly sensitive and fragile. Since trump is seen as overly sensitive and fragile, snowflake fits.

 

Now, are you ever going to answer this question? Which rights, exactly, was he standing up for?


Assume nothing. Question everything. And start thinking.
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: TAPPER CUTS OFF INTERVIEW WITH MILLER; THAT ISN'T THE ONLY THING HE CUT OFF

95 Views
Message 34 of 112

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

RK  Miller again showed his inability and lack of ability to have the job that he has. Now, he seems to contradict President Trump in not accepting a comprehension Immigration Reform, What is he doing?  trying now to fill Bannon shoes?


If his boss is not happy with him, he can fire him. He isn't my concern.


Yep.  Most of his base couldn't careless what jerks the administration is......they just care that his campaign promises are met.  Neither group, his base or his administration has much "class".  that's why they boast about being a "despicable".


This has been the Republican reaction since Reagan traded arms to Iran for hostages and financed their little wars by selling drugs - HE'S ONE OF US, IGNORE IT. Reminds me of all those Fundie saps who get a jolly in "forgiving" their rapist/pedeophile leaders - they're totally TRIBAL

 

Thing is, the rest of us, the significant majority, don't care enough to VOTE and at least get them out of office and back in the deep woods where they belong.

 

Looks like that may FINALLY change in 2018 - Here's hopin'.

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: TAPPER CUTS OFF INTERVIEW WITH MILLER; THAT ISN'T THE ONLY THING HE CUT OFF

100 Views
Message 35 of 112

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

RK  Miller again showed his inability and lack of ability to have the job that he has. Now, he seems to contradict President Trump in not accepting a comprehension Immigration Reform, What is he doing?  trying now to fill Bannon shoes?


If his boss is not happy with him, he can fire him. He isn't my concern.


Yep.  Most of his base couldn't careless what jerks the administration is......they just care that his campaign promises are met.  Neither group, his base or his administration has much "class".  that's why they boast about being a "despicable".


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: TAPPER CUTS OFF INTERVIEW WITH MILLER; THAT ISN'T THE ONLY THING HE CUT OFF

97 Views
Message 36 of 112

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@Cirice—RWNJs  are putting out ridiculous claims and accusations to cover up for the ridiculous freak show put on by Miller- – Nothing less, nothing more.  

 

Anybody who has two eyes and to ears can plainly see and hear that Tapper attacked nobody, but simply asked standard interview questions, which are obviously foreign to these people who are used to getting on their propaganda sites  and just ripping off lies, conspiracy theories, and accusations with no challenge.

 

Someone should have told Miller and idiot trump that on credible news sites,  interviewees-Dems, Repubs., or what have you, are challenged when they do not tell the truth or make wild accusations and statements. 

 

Defense of Miller’s  behavior is just more justifying of the indefensible. His behavior, like trump’s, was more like that of the knuckle headed school yard bully, than that of a presidential Representative.

 

trump supporters set the bar for their disgusting heros so incredibly low, one wonders how they can show their faces—or monikers-in public. 

 

What a very sad statement these people make about their own standards for rational and acceptable behavior.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


Your entire post is based on a major logical flaw - "credible news sites" - that does not describe CNN.


all your posts are based on a major logical flaw. your thinking.

 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: TAPPER CUTS OFF INTERVIEW WITH MILLER; THAT ISN'T THE ONLY THING HE CUT OFF

98 Views
Message 37 of 112

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

 


You're right - I didn't know that Wobblies were peaceniks. So, if not them, who would you restrict meetings to so as to insure everyone agrees?


Other meetings i have participated in were always open to the public. when it came time to plan and organize, I enjoyed being sgt at arms and clearing out the opposition. Of course, any new face was always asked to stand and introduce themselves. SOme actually declared as Conservatives that wanted to see what we were up to. they stayed until planning time.


"clearing out the opposition" - really? Is that the wobblies approach to free speech?

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: TAPPER CUTS OFF INTERVIEW WITH MILLER; THAT ISN'T THE ONLY THING HE CUT OFF

113 Views
Message 38 of 112

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

RK-Things went awry when Miller refused to answer the question, and got rude with Tapper, who did step back—and did so more than once.

 

Miller than charged ahead like a raging bull, repeating the same lies over and over, some of which trump later used verbatim, trying to take over the interview, ignoring Tapper’s efforts to get him to stay on track and answer the questions asked, which is what good journalists and interviewers do. 

 

It became very clear, very quickly, that Miller wasn't there to be intetviewed, but to deliver a message, something that doesn’t work in real credible news interviews., who are not there to forward ANYONE’S AGENDA.

 

It was at that point Tapper ended Miller adolescent, nonsensical display.

 

Alternative realities only work in trumpland—not in here. ClearIy it was Miller who went off the rail, impressing no one and further letting it be known that there is pervasive dysfunction within this WH.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president! 


I agree - Miller was not there to be "intetviewed". Tapper was looking for a fight, Miller obliged him and CNN sold more Preparation h and on-line dating. It's all show biz and the President is very good at that and the media loves it.

 

The mistake is trying to claim that the interview was supposed to by an open and fair exchange of facts and ideas.


the publis knows its not going to be an open and fair debate as soon as a right winger shows up. Thats the truth, in fact, its well demonstrated on this board.

 


yu may be right. if the only publis that shows up is Wobblies, i imagine the discussion will be friendly.

 

don't you just hate diversity of opinion?


Wobs are apolitical peace activists and organizers. dont you hate it when you have no idea of what you are talking about?

 


You're right - I didn't know that Wobblies were peaceniks. So, if not them, who would you restrict meetings to so as to insure everyone agrees?


Other meetings i have participated in were always open to the public. when it came time to plan and organize, I enjoyed being sgt at arms and clearing out the opposition. Of course, any new face was always asked to stand and introduce themselves. SOme actually declared as Conservatives that wanted to see what we were up to. they stayed until planning time.

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: TAPPER CUTS OFF INTERVIEW WITH MILLER; THAT ISN'T THE ONLY THING HE CUT OFF

151 Views
Message 39 of 112

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@Cirice—RWNJs  are putting out ridiculous claims and accusations to cover up for the ridiculous freak show put on by Miller- – Nothing less, nothing more.  

 

Anybody who has two eyes and to ears can plainly see and hear that Tapper attacked nobody, but simply asked standard interview questions, which are obviously foreign to these people who are used to getting on their propaganda sites  and just ripping off lies, conspiracy theories, and accusations with no challenge.

 

Someone should have told Miller and idiot trump that on credible news sites,  interviewees-Dems, Repubs., or what have you, are challenged when they do not tell the truth or make wild accusations and statements. 

 

Defense of Miller’s  behavior is just more justifying of the indefensible. His behavior, like trump’s, was more like that of the knuckle headed school yard bully, than that of a presidential Representative.

 

trump supporters set the bar for their disgusting heros so incredibly low, one wonders how they can show their faces—or monikers-in public. 

 

What a very sad statement these people make about their own standards for rational and acceptable behavior.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


Your entire post is based on a major logical flaw - "credible news sites" - that does not describe CNN.


....claimed the poster who swears by Fox and Limblah.....

 

You-just-can't-make-this-stuff-up......


Well, yeah ya can - you just did with your words about who I "swear by". 

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: TAPPER CUTS OFF INTERVIEW WITH MILLER; THAT ISN'T THE ONLY THING HE CUT OFF

158 Views
Message 40 of 112

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

 

 

You may notice that things started to go off the rail when Tapper got snide about being sure the President was watching and approved. Nope!  That's when Miller jumped the rails.  Maybe Miller should have looked up the term "interview"....like trump Cult Members here, the English dictionary appears to be a foreign object. An interview in this case is where one person asks a question and the other answers the question.  Miller didn't answer any of the questions he was asked....he was clearly there to attack the book and praise his master.  He did it again towards the end and then kicked Miller out. Yep, as Miller continually attempted to fillibuster the interview. Miller was trying to point out


Two answers:

1) Disagree as your theory isn't supported with any facts, but ONLY the biased observation of a trump supporter.  Obviously, you ignored the FACT, Tapper was attempting to get facts from Miller and Miller wasn't going to have any of that.

That assumes that Tapper and CNN did not know what to expect from Miller. Rather offensive to news professionals.  Actually, it assumes nothing other than they expected Miller to not act like an idiot.  Rather offensive to any honest and open-minded Americans...the majority of CNN viewers.

 

 

2) Because Fox sucks-up to anyone/everyone in trumps administration.

But Fox had nothing to do with Tapper, Miller, CNN, or the "interview"..

They have everything to do with sucking up to Miller and those in the administration.


Again, both sides were professionals that knew or should have known what was going to happen and both agreed to it by their participation.

 

Fox lives in your head,

Report Inappropriate Content