What the Government Shutdown Means for You! Which Federal Government Services Will Be Affected? Read More

Re: Steve Bannon

Message 1 of 27

Thank you for your participation. This thread is now closed. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 27

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

jim - be careful about being baited into that "LIAR" game. It doesn't end well.

No, it doesn't turn out well for those lying.  They get themselves quite "exposed".

I think you know that I am referring to another outcome from allowing oneself to be trapped by your baiting?

The best way to stay out of the "lying game" is to stop posting lies. Of course an Extreme Right Winger would never think of that.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"

Message 3 of 27

Hi all,

This thread is starting to get off-topic. While you may have different opinions, please remember to be respectful of one another as our guidelines state: This is a diverse community of people with diverse opinions. It is up to each of us to be polite and treat each other with respect.

You can read the full guidelines here: http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Thanks and happy posting!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 27

Bannon's replacement as defacto POTUS, Miller is holding millions of dreamers hostage to try and get the money to build the Gross Wall of Trump, not because it will improve border security (it won't) but to stroke the basest of their base.

Yes, Der Trumper can fire Miller, but while he's there' Miller IS the President because Donny has no idea how to do anything BUT fire people.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 27

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

No, it doesn't turn out well for those lying.  They get themselves quite "exposed".

I think you know that I am referring to another outcome from allowing oneself to be trapped by your baiting?

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 27

rk9152 wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 27

Message 8 of 27

jimc91 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/11/steve-bannon-25-key-quotes-60-minutes-interview/h...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well said Steve Bannon...

I have to agree with you, Jim.  When Bannon called the trump campaign meeting with the Russians, "treasonous and unpatriotic", it certainly was, "well said".   Smiley Wink

This is straight up troll behavior on behalf of @Centristsin2010!

Take a look at the quote I referred to.  (Not what you stated or lied about)  I'd say your lying is TROLL behavior, Jim.  I posted the same link YOU did....take off the tin hat....

btw, I didn't lie about anything....I agreed with your words, "well said" as so indicated.

This is Dishonesty on your part at the highest level!  Out and out LIE on your part.  Again, the only one whose lying is you suggesting I lied.  Rather weak, as usual, Jim.

btw, Jim.  How you liking your guy Bannon now?  

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 9 of 27

Centristsin2010 wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/11/steve-bannon-25-key-quotes-60-minutes-interview/h...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well said Steve Bannon...

I have to agree with you, Jim.  When Bannon called the trump campaign meeting with the Russians, "treasonous and unpatriotic", it certainly was, "well said".   Smiley Wink

This is straight up troll behavior on behalf of @Centristsin2010!

Take a look at the quote I referred to.  (Not what you stated or lied about)

This is Dishonesty on your part at the highest level!  Out and out LIE on your part.  

What is your motivation for being so dishonest?  The norm these days I suppose.

Sad...

VIMTSTL
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 27

MIseker wrote:
doggonit, rk and jims bannon posts deserve to be immortal dont they?

Oh you sweet tawkin thang you.

Be still my heart.