Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Shep Smith/Chuck Krauthammer say "Trumps R Liars"

185 Views
Message 1 of 14

mickstuder wrote:

Both Smith & Krauthammer are not only beginning to - Articulate - The Fact That All The Trumps Do is tell Lie after Lie After Lie.....................

 

They and other Conservative News Analysts are also starting to accept that when all the Dots are Connected...........................The Trumps Will Be Found Guilty of Collusion and the Logical Conclusion to that - Will Undoubtably Be...................

 

Treasonous Activity Against the United States and all it's Citizens

 

Shep Smith: "The deception, Chris, is mind-boggling...why are we getting told all these lies?"

Chris Wallace: "I don't know what to say" pic.twitter.com/DQKOAC8a2o

— Leanne Naramore (@LeanneNaramore) July 14, 2017

 

http://www.cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2017/07/15/shep-smith-fox-news-rant-trump-bts-smerconish.cnn/vide...

 

http://money.cnn.com/2017/07/14/media/charles-krauthammer-donald-trump-jr-collusion/index.html

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/07/14/lie-after-lie-after-lie-fox-news-shepard-s...

 

 

 


What we are seeing is the logical conclusion of Nixon's Southern Strategy. By actively courting the racist nazi vote, the GOP gave a voice to the lunitic fringe, and they turned it into a rockstar-worthy sound system driving reasoned discussion off the stage.

 

Now anyone in the GOP who fails to follow the racist, sexist, anti-poor, homophobic xenophobia dogma of the alt-Right will be "primaried", by a rabid fanatical 5% - The same group Cambridge Analytica mobilized for Lemontop.

 

Now they smell blood, and are looking to use their new found power to hurt all the people they hate by shredding the social safety net, destroying Unions and ending Medicaie, Medicare and Social Security. And any Republican who tries to stand against them won't even be on the ballot in 2018.

 

THAT is what is getting Senate Republicans who don't WANT to destroy medical care for 33 Million Americans vote for a bill that will do exactly that. The only hope is to get rid of the GOPer majorities in 2018.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Shep Smith/Chuck Krauthammer say "Trumps R Liars"

192 Views
Message 2 of 14

Now we have our winger claiming his calling Obama's Presidency "illigitimate" because he was "born in Kenya" is NOT racist? If his RACE was not the driving factor, why was nobody from the RW saying anything about the FACT John McCain WAS BORN IN PANAMA?

 

So sorry rk, NOBODY outside the Republibubble thinks the birthers are not 100% RACIST.

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Shep Smith/Chuck Krauthammer say "Trumps R Liars"

195 Views
Message 3 of 14

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

We are witnessing more absurd comments about Obama. Whenever someone disagreed with President Obama over policies and issues, they were NOT called racists. To claim such is absurd. 

Tell that to the poster who claimed that any objection to his policies were based on hating "the black man in the White House".

 

 

Therefore, it was the nature of the criticism. Was it a legitimate policy disagreement or was it based upon race?


His father was a Kenyan. Where is the racism in that?


Obama graduated from law school, passed the bar exam and practiced law - something trump's daddy's money could never buy...

Fact like that is not racist.


I have no idea how "dady's money got into this - just a knee jerk reaction I suppose.

 

In any case, my words were in response to, "But when Obama opponents said he was a Kenyan Muslim, and/or similar comments, it was obviously racism" - and it appears we are in agreement that there is no racism in that.


does that mean you think Obama is a citizen of Kenya or you think he worships at a Mosque?

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Shep Smith/Chuck Krauthammer say "Trumps R Liars"

197 Views
Message 4 of 14

mickstuder wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

umbarch64 wrote:

It takes either a Scientist, an objective Philosopher of a pretty big person to see and admit to the error they have embraced.  A Scientist simply doesn't care if what he held to be true proves to be false, for that, in itself, forecloses on a false assumption.  A Philosopher, considering truth to be the ultimate goal, feels much the same.  And there still are some pretty big persons still out there who can see and are willing to admit that they could have been wrong and most likely will be again.  Most have come to recognize that 'belief' is a fickle ally, not to be depended upon.


What seems to be hard for some to understand (possibly because of their personal approach to politics) is that many, such as me did not vote for Trump. First, we voted to stop the march of the neoMarxists as represented by Hillary.

 

Secondly, I did not vote for the man, I (and I think many others) voted for the values and agenda he put forth. His vision of America aligned with ours.

 

So, all we recognize all this peripheral stuff to be exactly what it is - an attempt to derail his Presidency and undo exactly what we voted for.

 

As I said, I understand that others take politics more personally. As an example those who voted for Obama because of his race and saw (and see) any ideological differences with him to be purely "racism".


Well, First, There seems to be a lot of what you are describing going around more & more lately.............

 

The Re-imagining of why someone voted for Trump...............................

 

Secondly, it hard to take what - your re-imagining seriously......................WHY? - You Ask

 

Well for ONE - the Entire Federal Government is Controlled by all the other people you voted for in Addition to Trump who were going to do all this Great Stuff off your Agenda and to make your Vision of America A Reality - it isn't happening in spite of Again the Entire Federal Govenment being under the Control of the People You Believed were going to get your stuff done.....................

 

Your response is not what Reasonable People would expect and that is to Admit your Dissapointed & Frustrated & Confused........................

 

Your Response Daily on these Forums is to accuse others of - Blind Hatred - for simply pointing out - WHY - Your Dreams aren;t being Realized - Who is Responsible and Why and then we ask?

I do not "accuse" those of differing political ideology. In fact, I enjoy interacting with them, it is mentally stimulating. I "accuse" those who offer political opinions like, "h'es a liar, his father was a liar, his children are liars", those who claim to get physically sick at the sight of our President, and particularly the haters who joke about a homosexual use of the President's mouth - that goes well beyond civil political discourse.

 

How can you continue not only defending your Vote for Trump but continue to support what he and the GOP controlled Federal Government are not doing - which is they are getting  N O T H I N G - D O N E - not unlike what the last Democratically controlled Federal Government did - oh sure they wrote and passed a Healthcare Bill that was a disaster and they still continued to Fund these meaningless - useless wars - they supported a corrupt Ponzi System on Wall Street - they kept most of the US Economic & Tax Policy that is eliminating the US Middle Class - they did nothing about crumbling & decayinf infrastructure or Cyber Security - the US Government is Corrupt - no matter who or what Party is in control and as long as American Voters continue to re-elect people who are working for themselves and not the Citizens or the Country - it's hopeless

 

Previoulsy, your Argument has been - it's Obama or it's the Democrats...................well Obama is gone and the Democrats do not Today & Have Not in the Past for many years had any Competent Leadership capable of being responsible for anything resembling a Legitimate Political Opposition...................

 

When they were in Power they were just as incapable of fulfilling the Visions of Liberals or the Values of Democrats...............................

 

All of Washington is Corrupt and all your Vote for Trump did was eliminate the Pretense...................

 

 

 There is much in what you posted about the non-productive nature of DC. That is, I believe, a big reason for Trump's election - the people in "fly over country", us "rubes" have gotten sick of it and, when offered an alternative, grabbed it.

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Shep Smith/Chuck Krauthammer say "Trumps R Liars"

202 Views
Message 5 of 14

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

We are witnessing more absurd comments about Obama. Whenever someone disagreed with President Obama over policies and issues, they were NOT called racists. To claim such is absurd. 

Tell that to the poster who claimed that any objection to his policies were based on hating "the black man in the White House".

 

 

Therefore, it was the nature of the criticism. Was it a legitimate policy disagreement or was it based upon race?


His father was a Kenyan. Where is the racism in that?


Obama graduated from law school, passed the bar exam and practiced law - something trump's daddy's money could never buy...

Fact like that is not racist.


I have no idea how "dady's money got into this - just a knee jerk reaction I suppose.

 

In any case, my words were in response to, "But when Obama opponents said he was a Kenyan Muslim, and/or similar comments, it was obviously racism" - and it appears we are in agreement that there is no racism in that.

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Shep Smith/Chuck Krauthammer say "Trumps R Liars"

260 Views
Message 6 of 14

rk9152 wrote:

umbarch64 wrote:

It takes either a Scientist, an objective Philosopher of a pretty big person to see and admit to the error they have embraced.  A Scientist simply doesn't care if what he held to be true proves to be false, for that, in itself, forecloses on a false assumption.  A Philosopher, considering truth to be the ultimate goal, feels much the same.  And there still are some pretty big persons still out there who can see and are willing to admit that they could have been wrong and most likely will be again.  Most have come to recognize that 'belief' is a fickle ally, not to be depended upon.


What seems to be hard for some to understand (possibly because of their personal approach to politics) is that many, such as me did not vote for Trump. First, we voted to stop the march of the neoMarxists as represented by Hillary.

 

Secondly, I did not vote for the man, I (and I think many others) voted for the values and agenda he put forth. His vision of America aligned with ours.

 

So, all we recognize all this peripheral stuff to be exactly what it is - an attempt to derail his Presidency and undo exactly what we voted for.

 

As I said, I understand that others take politics more personally. As an example those who voted for Obama because of his race and saw (and see) any ideological differences with him to be purely "racism".


Well, First, There seems to be a lot of what you are describing going around more & more lately.............

 

The Re-imagining of why someone voted for Trump...............................

 

Secondly, it hard to take what - your re-imagining seriously......................WHY? - You Ask

 

Well for ONE - the Entire Federal Government is Controlled by all the other people you voted for in Addition to Trump who were going to do all this Great Stuff off your Agenda and to make your Vision of America A Reality - it isn't happening in spite of Again the Entire Federal Govenment being under the Control of the People You Believed were going to get your stuff done.....................

 

Your response is not what Reasonable People would expect and that is to Admit your Dissapointed & Frustrated & Confused........................

 

Your Response Daily on these Forums is to accuse others of - Blind Hatred - for simply pointing out - WHY - Your Dreams aren;t being Realized - Who is Responsible and Why and then we ask?

 

How can you continue not only defending your Vote for Trump but continue to support what he and the GOP controlled Federal Government are not doing - which is they are getting  N O T H I N G - D O N E - not unlike what the last Democratically controlled Federal Government did - oh sure they wrote and passed a Healthcare Bill that was a disaster and they still continued to Fund these meaningless - useless wars - they supported a corrupt Ponzi System on Wall Street - they kept most of the US Economic & Tax Policy that is eliminating the US Middle Class - they did nothing about crumbling & decayinf infrastructure or Cyber Security - the US Government is Corrupt - no matter who or what Party is in control and as long as American Voters continue to re-elect people who are working for themselves and not the Citizens or the Country - it's hopeless

 

Previoulsy, your Argument has been - it's Obama or it's the Democrats...................well Obama is gone and the Democrats do not Today & Have Not in the Past for many years had any Competent Leadership capable of being responsible for anything resembling a Legitimate Political Opposition...................

 

When they were in Power they were just as incapable of fulfilling the Visions of Liberals or the Values of Democrats...............................

 

All of Washington is Corrupt and all your Vote for Trump did was eliminate the Pretense...................

 

 

 

 

( " Eat Tic Tacs - Grope Woman - Become President " ) " - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Shep Smith/Chuck Krauthammer say "Trumps R Liars"

266 Views
Message 7 of 14

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

We are witnessing more absurd comments about Obama. Whenever someone disagreed with President Obama over policies and issues, they were NOT called racists. To claim such is absurd. 

Tell that to the poster who claimed that any objection to his policies were based on hating "the black man in the White House".

 

But when Obama opponents said he was a Kenyan Muslim, and/or similar comments, it was obviously racism.

 

Therefore, it was the nature of the criticism. Was it a legitimate policy disagreement or was it based upon race?


His father was a Kenyan. Where is the racism in that?


Obama graduated from law school, passed the bar exam and practiced law - something trump's daddy's money could never buy...

Fact like that is not racist.

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Shep Smith/Chuck Krauthammer say "Trumps R Liars"

274 Views
Message 8 of 14

CriticalThinking wrote:

We are witnessing more absurd comments about Obama. Whenever someone disagreed with President Obama over policies and issues, they were NOT called racists. To claim such is absurd. 

Tell that to the poster who claimed that any objection to his policies were based on hating "the black man in the White House".

 

But when Obama opponents said he was a Kenyan Muslim, and/or similar comments, it was obviously racism.

 

Therefore, it was the nature of the criticism. Was it a legitimate policy disagreement or was it based upon race?


His father was a Kenyan. Where is the racism in that?

Report Inappropriate Content
Trusted Social Butterfly

Shep Smith/Chuck Krauthammer say "Trumps R Liars"

287 Views
Message 9 of 14

We are witnessing more absurd comments about Obama. Whenever someone disagreed with President Obama over policies and issues, they were NOT called racists. To claim such is absurd. 

 

But when Obama opponents said he was a Kenyan Muslim, and/or similar comments, it was obviously racism.

 

Therefore, it was the nature of the criticism. Was it a legitimate policy disagreement or was it based upon race?

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Shep Smith/Chuck Krauthammer say "Trumps R Liars"

291 Views
Message 10 of 14

umbarch64 wrote:

It takes either a Scientist, an objective Philosopher of a pretty big person to see and admit to the error they have embraced.  A Scientist simply doesn't care if what he held to be true proves to be false, for that, in itself, forecloses on a false assumption.  A Philosopher, considering truth to be the ultimate goal, feels much the same.  And there still are some pretty big persons still out there who can see and are willing to admit that they could have been wrong and most likely will be again.  Most have come to recognize that 'belief' is a fickle ally, not to be depended upon.


What seems to be hard for some to understand (possibly because of their personal approach to politics) is that many, such as me did not vote for Trump. First, we voted to stop the march of the neoMarxists as represented by Hillary.

 

Secondly, I did not vote for the man, I (and I think many others) voted for the values and agenda he put forth. His vision of America aligned with ours.

 

So, all we recognize all this peripheral stuff to be exactly what it is - an attempt to derail his Presidency and undo exactly what we voted for.

 

As I said, I understand that others take politics more personally. As an example those who voted for Obama because of his race and saw (and see) any ideological differences with him to be purely "racism".

Report Inappropriate Content