Free Caregiving Webinar: Managing Your Loved One’s Finances - Tuesday at 7p.m. ET  Register Now

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Senator Corker Calls the White House "An Adult Day Care Center"

Message 1 of 20 (29 Views)
@Rich

You give me one I'll give you one.

Neil Gorsuch

Hate is not a Christian virtue, neither is liberal sanctimony
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 20 (62 Views)

Richva wrote:

Fishslayer777 wrote:
CT

Could you give me your top ten "values"?

Not sure I would bother with ten but number one is competence and the Trump administration has shown none of that so far. If you disagree, I would love to know what they have done right so far. 

They think that everything he has done is right.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 20 (78 Views)

Fishslayer777 wrote:
CT

Not sure I would bother with ten but number one is competence and the Trump administration has shown none of that so far. If you disagree, I would love to know what they have done right so far. 

[ Edited ]
Message 4 of 20 (95 Views)

NerdyMom wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

NerdyMom wrote:

Corker said most Republicans in Congress are aware of the situation in the White House.   So it makes me wonder at what point would they do something for the good of the country?   Or will they use a mentally ill man as long as possible to further their Republican agenda?

The vast majority of them will do everything they can, for as long as possible to keep feeding at the trough of their corrupt and dishonest gravy train.

The concept of an honest and honorable republican congresscritter?  

An obvious oxyrepublicanism

lol, why am I still this naive at 50?   I keep hoping that despite different political opinions, there are some ethical people in there somewhere......

.....that care more about country over party....

“They forgot what moral courage looks like.”

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 20 (106 Views)

CriticalThinking wrote:

Yes Chasky, and now the smear job has begun on Corker orchestrated by Steve Bannon and Trump. 

The Cult Members and their President are disgracing America and our values, but they're too dumb to recognize lies when they see it. They deliberately want to believe the smears from their warped President and his partners like Steve Bannon.

The Alt-Right will accept anything that Bannon or Trump says, and they are alive and well in this discussion group.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 20 (116 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

And yes, the White House has become an adult day care center.

And Trump's diaper is full with no one to change it.... so sad... #Ipoopedmyrealtrumppants

[ Edited ]
Message 7 of 20 (123 Views)

NerdyMom wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

NerdyMom wrote:

Corker said most Republicans in Congress are aware of the situation in the White House.   So it makes me wonder at what point would they do something for the good of the country?   Or will they use a mentally ill man as long as possible to further their Republican agenda?

The vast majority of them will do everything they can, for as long as possible to keep feeding at the trough of their corrupt and dishonest gravy train.

lol, why am I still this naive at 50?   I keep hoping that despite different political opinions, there are some ethical people in there somewhere.  

Honest Political Ads - Gil Fulbright for Senate 2014 - YouTube

There are ethical people - but more often than not they get "primaryed" after doing a few honest and ethical things, and disgustingly crooked and dishonest people like Roy Moore - and trump - appeal to the stupid - and get elected...

7jeSp.jpg

bdfd80ac89c1a99a6acfba435bd521ca--trump-funny-trump-quotes.jpg

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 20 (142 Views)
CT

Hate is not a Christian virtue, neither is liberal sanctimony
Super Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 20 (147 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

NerdyMom wrote:

lol, why am I still this naive at 50?   I keep hoping that despite different political opinions, there are some ethical people in there somewhere.  

Message 10 of 20 (150 Views)

NerdyMom wrote:

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning