AARP Members Enjoy Exclusive Discounts on Travel, Dining and More. Join Today

Social Butterfly

Re: SPORTS Formula One Racing

Message 1 of 4 (162 Views)

Firstly, my post is about Formula One racing not NASCAR.

Secondly. contrary to opinion, considerable efforts were made to locate  the "Sports Section."   When unable to do so,  a new subject started.

I truly doubt a NASCAR afficinado would have not the slightest interest in Formula One.

Charlee  

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 4 (175 Views)

Charlee6 wrote:

Here  we go!!  First race of 2017-2018 F 1 Season: March  24, 25, and 26,  kinda,sorta.  Rather depends on where one hangs their hat.

I became thoroughly confused  and thought the first race was LAST weekend.  However, I felt a lot better upon discovering my cable company made the same mistake!

Are you ready?    NASCAR can be put on the back burner for a couple of  hours.  Right?   Of course, right.  See you, have fun!

charlee     VROOM  VROOM  VROOM

Hi Charlee,FYI: there is a Sports Topic on the website,your post about Nascar doesn't belong in the Politics section,just a thought Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Treasured Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 3 of 4 (204 Views)

Given the following, I suppose that's good...

doY7b.jpg

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Social Butterfly

SPORTS Formula One Racing

Message 4 of 4 (211 Views)

Here  we go!!  First race of 2017-2018 F 1 Season: March  24, 25, and 26,  kinda,sorta.  Rather depends on where one hangs their hat.

I became thoroughly confused  and thought the first race was LAST weekend.  However, I felt a lot better upon discovering my cable company made the same mistake!

Are you ready?    NASCAR can be put on the back burner for a couple of  hours.  Right?   Of course, right.  See you, have fun!

charlee     VROOM  VROOM  VROOM