Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: RNC TO CUT OFF MOORE FUNDING

Message 1 of 7 (37 Views)

I read that Moore comes from the sect of a far right Christian fundamentalist group that believes young women are only useful for marriage and child-bearing. For groups like this, and there are in other religions, men are to be in total control by taking a teen-age girl before she can experience education, a social life and a career. They have no worth or individuality for themselves except to satisfy the desires and ambitions of men. Being so young, they are easy to control and make excellent breeders at their age. Many of these southern Republicans hold the same view believing that it keeps women from "getting into trouble". It's dangerous, and these men promote pedophilia without any concern for the trauma they inflict on teen-age girls. If any allegations had been risen against Obama for courting and sexually abusing teen girls, he would never have been in office.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 7 (75 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

Richva wrote:

I agree ...... they know something that we don't. I expect a giant out of court settlement or else this will explode and get out to the public.

Suppose that's so.  Who pays?  I don't think Moore has the scratch that's needed.  There are attorneys involved now.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 7 (91 Views)

Richva wrote:

Here is a thought about the Roy Moore situation. 

We have seen so many Senators, including the Senators who endorsed his primary bid, tell him to step down. Now, I know he is an anti-establishment figure and that bothers the GOP but I also am POSITIVE that the Senators have better sources of information than I have.  We have never seen Republican Senators run from a sure winner as they have Roy Moore. I would have expected a lot of sucking up, frankly. 

So..............what do they know that we don't and how long do you think it will take to become public? Or....... are they just looking at the same facts we are and making the same decisions I am?  

I agree ...... they know something that we don't. I expect a giant out of court settlement or else this will explode and get out to the public.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 7 (96 Views)

Here is a thought about the Roy Moore situation. 

We have seen so many Senators, including the Senators who endorsed his primary bid, tell him to step down. Now, I know he is an anti-establishment figure and that bothers the GOP but I also am POSITIVE that the Senators have better sources of information than I have.  We have never seen Republican Senators run from a sure winner as they have Roy Moore. I would have expected a lot of sucking up, frankly. 

So..............what do they know that we don't and how long do you think it will take to become public? Or....... are they just looking at the same facts we are and making the same decisions I am?  

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 7 (101 Views)

MIseker wrote:
No worries. there are at least 3 here taking up money.

Now...did you mean they're taking up money to give to Moore, making the collection rounds for the RNC coffers, to fund a super-pac to re-elect 'the donald', to pay for Stevie's air time so Ailes doesn't have to....you know like the friendly enforcer does in the 'hood'?  You just gotta be more specific, friend. 

Or maybe you meant it the other way 'round...that they're taking a chunk of the action for services rendered on the internet boards.  I hear tell there's more than a few of those around.  I gather the pay's not too bad.  You get to work from home in your spare time. 

Shoot, I even get solitications for stuff like that in my in-box every day. ...right along with all the ones that say they can cure what ails me.....and my woeful sex life too.  Hey...maybe they could help that Moore guy out there too....you think? 

Without uni's with numbers on 'em it gets hard to tell who's a player and who's not...even with a program.  And I'll just bet there's some 'ringers' getting kick-backs from the roll in Bannon's back pocket.

Message 6 of 7 (128 Views)
No worries. there are at least 3 here taking up money.
So it begins.

RNC TO CUT OFF MOORE FUNDING

[ Edited ]
Message 7 of 7 (150 Views)

National Republican Senatorial Committee Chairman Cory Gardner said that if Moore refuses to withdraw and wins the race, the Senate should move to expel him. On Friday, one day after the accusations surfaced, the NRSC withdrew from its joint fundraising agreement with Moore.

RNC cuts off Moore - POLITICO

Moore defiant as Senate Republicans sever ties - POLITICO

Alabama’s Senior Senator Says State GOP Should Revoke Moore Nomination – Talking Points Memo

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning