Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: REPUBLICANS SUPPORT CHILD PREDATORS AND SEXUAL ASSAULT ON WOMEN

Message 1 of 6

intersan wrote:

When they use the Bible as their guide, it's even more permissible. After all, women are supposed to be subject to men as their only mission

They're not using the Bible as their "guide".  The Bible actually condemns most everything the Republicans stands for!

They're erroneously "self guided" by their fallacious, contrived self interpretation of the Bible!

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 6

When they use the Bible as their guide, it's even more permissible. After all, women are supposed to be subject to men as their only mission in life is to be wives and mothers. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 6

myexper:  The Republican controlled Congress has allowed Trump, an admitted child predator, to remain in office and now intends to populate the Senate with a child predator who sexually assaulted teenage girls.

Next week, the people of Alabama are going to define who they are. They're going to tell us about their moral character and religious beliefs. We're watching.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 6

Come on guys, let's be rational about all of this. Republicans do not approve of anything like this. But.  they will do anything and everything to advance what they consider their agenda.

They have gotten so afraid of loosing their majority in Congress  and in the Senate that they will sell their mothers if necessary in order for that not to happen.

They need that Tax Reform. they need it so badly that they will not breath until the whole thing is done.

And then they will find a way to justify their actions.

Remember that the American public is the one that will eventually open their eyes to all of this, 
I saw yesterday something that I cannot comprehend

I saw a poll in which the Republicans by 63%  approve of Trump for 2020
For me that was the most surprising poll that I have seen at this time. 

If sane Republicans are not seeing that the Republican Party is going under and destroying itself. then I don't know what to say  or expect.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 6

Republicans are sexually maladusted degenerate impediments to the future health of the United States, and to the continuance of the human race.

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

REPUBLICANS SUPPORT CHILD PREDATORS AND SEXUAL ASSAULT ON WOMEN

Message 6 of 6

AUBURN, Ala. — President Trump on Monday strongly endorsed Roy S. Moore, the Republican nominee for a United States Senate seat here, prompting the Republican National Committee to restore its support for a candidate accused of sexual misconduct against teenage girls.

(New York Times)

The Republican controlled Congress has allowed Trump, an admitted child predator, to remain in office and now intends to populate the Senate with a child predator who sexually assaulted teenage girls.

No females are too young for the crusty old Republican crotch grabbers!