How Does Your Brain Score? Take the Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: President Trump

[ Edited ]
Message 11 of 27 (78 Views)

RK--

Clinton and meeting on tarmac--Yup, I'm sure that's what you believe.

jackels--too funny --trump's troubles are all of his own making, but I'm sure Breitbart is spinning things differently.

Clinton has a lot to do with trump being president--

ha, ha, ha!! That's funny! Try reality--Russian interference, Comey's little surprise eleven weeks before the election, complacent Dems, and those poor dupes who voted for the guy--that was it for the most part.  Hillary's part--should have targeted those blue states that went red--those poor rubes wonder how many are regretting their very poor decision now!

Feeding--maybe you should eat some of that--one week watching credible news sources, remember??

Hatred? I run toward the truth, which is why I'm acutely aware of what a fool has been placed in office. Sure hate what he's done to this country. Why don't you?

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 27 (77 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

RK--Clinton--cleared of all charges

No, she was adjudged guilty by the chief investigator but the determination was made not to prosecute after the "tarmac summit". Not a pretty picture to hang your hat on.

trump--under criminal investigation--collusion with a foreign hostile entity, obstruction of justice, possible treason.

Yes, he is - how else can the jackals of the MSM and the radical left be stilled?

Clinton--has nothing to do with trump's self-destructive behavior. 

Ah - but she has a lot to do with his being our President.

See you are still being spoon fed. Not accepting my challenge?  

What spoon? There is nothing above that requires feeding, just an understanding of contemporary politics.

The truth is scary, huh?

Considering how hard your hatred makes you run from it, I guess (to some) it is.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 27 (76 Views)

RK--Clinton--cleared of all charges

trump--under criminal investigation--collusion with a foreign hostile entity, obstruction of justice, possible treason.

Clinton--has nothing to do with trump's self-destructive behavior. 

See you are still being spoon fed. Not accepting my challenge?  

The truth is scary, huh?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 27 (77 Views)

Floridian--Same talking points from a myriad of people over a vast area, same denial about the reality of trump and friends--talking points.

Your elected reps do the same--same speech, different people, different states.

Arragance--hardly--observation--yup

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 27 (82 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Jt--You are 💯% correct. There is not a word in your post with which I disagree.

This constant segway back to the Clinton loss, is not only incorrect, it does nothing to further communication between the right and the left. Nor does this constant defense of trumps indefensible words and actions.

Who is riding their Segway back to Clintons's loss - and what is incorrect?.

Although, some are trying to ignore her proven actions, far worse than President Trump's alleged actions.

Ninebot™ by Segway - miniPRO Self-Balancing Scooter - Black - Angle Zoom

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 27 (78 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Floridian-- You seem to be confused! The losers here are the American people who have been embarrassed and duped  by a lying, treasonous, con man, incompetent fool. 

Time to quit listening to Fox, reading Breitbart, and get with the real world.

You're quoting from the FOXNews and Breitbart, Republican handbook lends no validity to your argument at all. Bringing up Hillary, it's only a way to divert from the truth that the Republican Party and it's base, which is quickly heading for the hills, has put a total idiot in office.

In case you missed that, I will summarize!

All Americans are the losers with this incompetent, lying, fool like trump sitting in the White House.

One must be very insecure in their position if they believe that people are not able form their own opinions as to current events and must go to a TV news network or an online news source.

Or maybe arrogant - "I can make up my own mind, but THEY can't".

There is a concerted effort to undermine President Trump's efforts even at a cost to America. He goes overseas for an important series of meetings and as soon as AF1 is "wheels up" - "unnamed sources have reported....".

The Progressive playbook demands that all reference to the actions of their failed candidate by ignored since they only get in the way of their trumped up "unnamed sources" complaints about our President.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 27 (82 Views)

Jt--You are 💯% correct. There is not a word in your post with which I disagree.

It would be nice to be able to talk to Republicans in a rational, sane manner. But as you so astutely observe, so many have been brainwashed by FOXNEWS, which actually bills itself as an entertainment channel, (Bill O'Reilly, for example, was under FOX's entertainment banner), that trying to get the truth through to them is like pounding one's head against the proverbial wall.  We must also not forget Limbaugh and Breitbart news, all of which spread fictional information.

We need to get past this-- it's you ---and it's us idea in order to make any headway whatsoever.

This constant segway back to the Clinton loss, is not only incorrect, it does nothing to further communication between the right and the left. Nor does this constant defense of trumps indefensible words and actions.

In the meantime, Trump is destroying our country piece by piece, day by day. 

Conversationalist

Message 18 of 27 (86 Views)

Thanks PC for your support and urging of others to get involved. Here’s a follow up on where I think we are, how we got here and why I felt the need to contact my US Representative

Moderate Republicans and Democrats can work together, they’re not that far apart. The change in Washington from ‘slow and go” to absolute “gridlock” can be traced back to the Tea Party aka the Freedom Caucus. Rejecting right/left extremists is essential to restoring functionality to our government. Moderates are the majority and do not view compromise as failure and weakness.

The “alt.reality” Trump base is the product of conservative/GOP entertainment news channels full of misinformation and rationalization of the absurd. They have been immunized from the truth by “don’t believe the liberal media”. Liberal being anything left of far right. They see and hear what they want. Trump took advantage of this angry misinformed population and won the White House on a campaign of Fear, Hate, and Blame with promises of anything and everything he thought would get him elected. We have suffered the effects of the GOP entertainment "news” channel for twenty years. Maybe now the embarrassing final result and exposure of this con will bring back some of these cult followers to reality. I know firsthand, I’ve been frustrated with long time “Faux News” watching friends that refuse to listen and are incapable of discussing issues in depth because all they know are Republican talking points, shallow spins and “alternative facts”.

Republican leaders who know the truth and have not stood up are now positioning to distance themselves from this fraud. There is little room for defense left.

I believe the motive for Trumps inexplicable affection and support of Putin (aside from envy of authoritarian power) is MONEY. With an independent investigation his business dealings will be revealed and I would not be surprised to see money laundering and tax evasion added to his obstruction of justice and collusion troubles.

One more point: Leaks that expose threats like Trump’s National Security Advisor Flynn being compromised by the Russians and possible obstruction of justice by the President of the United States does not harm our national security, quite the contrary.

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 19 of 27 (94 Views)

Floridian-- You seem to be confused! The losers here are the American people who have been embarrassed and duped  by a lying, treasonous, con man, incompetent fool. 

Time to quit listening to Fox, reading Breitbart, and get with the real world.

You're quoting from the FOXNews and Breitbart, Republican handbook lends no validity to your argument at all. Bringing up Hillary, it's only a way to divert from the truth that the Republican Party and it's base, which is quickly heading for the hills, has put a total idiot in office.

In case you missed that, I will summarize!

All Americans are the losers with this incompetent, lying, fool like trump sitting in the White House.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 27 (87 Views)

Jt--Bravo!  More have to write, call, and e-mail.  Everyday this fool is in office is dangerous and further diagraces this country.

Today, he is going abroad with no muzzle, God knows the embarrassment he will cause, much less a potential international incident.

WE ALL NEED TO FOLLOW  JT's LEAD!!

CALL

WRITE

TRUMP MUST GO!