Join AARP in Celebration of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. Nominate Someone for the AAPI Hero Award

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: President Trump

[ Edited ]
Message 21 of 29 (97 Views)

Floridian-- You seem to be confused! The losers here are the American people who have been embarrassed and duped  by a lying, treasonous, con man, incompetent fool. 

Time to quit listening to Fox, reading Breitbart, and get with the real world.

You're quoting from the FOXNews and Breitbart, Republican handbook lends no validity to your argument at all. Bringing up Hillary, it's only a way to divert from the truth that the Republican Party and it's base, which is quickly heading for the hills, has put a total idiot in office.

In case you missed that, I will summarize!

All Americans are the losers with this incompetent, lying, fool like trump sitting in the White House.

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 29 (90 Views)

Jt--Bravo!  More have to write, call, and e-mail.  Everyday this fool is in office is dangerous and further diagraces this country.

Today, he is going abroad with no muzzle, God knows the embarrassment he will cause, much less a potential international incident.

WE ALL NEED TO FOLLOW  JT's LEAD!!

CALL

WRITE

TRUMP MUST GO!

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 29 (85 Views)

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

fangoh45 wrote:

Floridian99 wrote:
Democrats, the sore loser party

An UNDERSTATEMENT to be sure! In their defense, they certainly have a very large wound to lick before going on!

Time will heal all wounds...hopefully in the next eight years, they'll be able to maturely accept the defeat theycontinue to suffer.

Positive thinking but I doubt it. Let's face it the Ds and the Rs are far apart on agenda and vision for the nation. The Ds do not have the numbers to push theirs but, to them, disruption is a valid political tool to stop the other guy..

And that is the biggest misconception of all. You guys seem to think that the country is divided by Democrats and Republicans, and are forgetting a quite a big section of the population called Independents.
Unfortunately for the Republicans in this Administration, is that the guy at the top is really blowing it for you all.
The more than he tweets, the more EO's that the does, the more that he speaks, the more that he sinks the Party. I would think that many of you, at least think of him as being a covered up Democrat.
Big mistake to characterize all Democrats as sore loosers. as I said,  the Republican Party has a pretty big problem with Trump. don't be so confident and simply think that the enemy are just Democrats.

You guys??? Does that mean you no longer consider you, yourself a Republican? Hmmm, you always came across as such a strong conservative, Republican.

Sorry, you switched.

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 24 of 29 (111 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

fangoh45 wrote:

Floridian99 wrote:

An UNDERSTATEMENT to be sure! In their defense, they certainly have a very large wound to lick before going on!

Time will heal all wounds...hopefully in the next eight years, they'll be able to maturely accept the defeat theycontinue to suffer.

Positive thinking but I doubt it. Let's face it the Ds and the Rs are far apart on agenda and vision for the nation. The Ds do not have the numbers to push theirs but, to them, disruption is a valid political tool to stop the other guy..

And that is the biggest misconception of all. You guys seem to think that the country is divided by Democrats and Republicans, and are forgetting a quite a big section of the population called Independents.
Unfortunately for the Republicans in this Administration, is that the guy at the top is really blowing it for you all.
The more than he tweets, the more EO's that the does, the more that he speaks, the more that he sinks the Party. I would think that many of you, at least think of him as being a covered up Democrat.
Big mistake to characterize all Democrats as sore loosers. as I said,  the Republican Party has a pretty big problem with Trump. don't be so confident and simply think that the enemy are just Democrats.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 29 (117 Views)

fangoh45 wrote:

Floridian99 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 26 of 29 (123 Views)

Floridian99 wrote:

Info Seeker

Message 27 of 29 (120 Views)
Topics: 24
Kudos: 181

Message 28 of 29 (196 Views)

@j872659t  I suggest that your post be placed in Politics and Current Events. This is Introduce Yourself.

Silver Conversationalist

President Trump

Message 29 of 29 (207 Views)

Letter to my US Representative :

President Trump is an unethical, unprincipled incompetent disaster in the making and Republican Leader’s silence is deafening. When will you and your colleagues realize that defending or ignoring President Trump’s outrages behavior is damaging your Party and the Nation. Have the courage to speak up about what you know is wrong. Put your Country ahead of Party loyalties because it’s only a matter of time until the truth is exposed and the “little People” Trump promised to help realize they have been conned. I ask you to demand a Special Prosecutor be appointed to investigate the Russian interference in our election to restore credibility to our judicial system. President Trump is an embarrassment to the Republican Party and our Country around the world. Speak up now before you and your Party are damaged beyond repair. As for the Affordable Care Act, Moderate Republicans and Democrats are the MAJORITY! Get together and do your job!