The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Info Seeker

Re: Pompeo backs report on Russian meddling

Message 61 of 70 (164 Views)

I want the Obama Cabinet, the FBI and the CIA swear that they never spied on the Russians, never tried to influence any Russian election and never had a deal to buy uranium,  In fact, just how many countries dd we meddle in their elections.     Let's get real.  Maybe the russians arre getiing even with us spying on their affairs 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 62 of 70 (178 Views)

Richva wrote:

Hard to believe it has been less than a year with all the scandals, lies, and incompetence. 

Trump has packed more lies scandals and incompetence in one year than most presidents have in a month. But ya' know .............. he's done nothin' wrong unless Breitbart sez so, dontcha' know !!!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Gold Conversationalist

Message 63 of 70 (173 Views)

@rk9152—Your question “has anyone actually denied Russian meddling” is a joke, right?  Funny you can’t seem to remember all the denials posted in this forum with regard to Russian interference.  But that’s ok, because now your disgraceful hero has publicly denied it once again.  

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Gold Conversationalist

[ Edited ]
Message 64 of 70 (168 Views)

And now the idiot trump has said Putin TOLD HIM Russia didn’t meddle, and so—yup, the fool believes him, and so ONCE AGAIN DENIES RUSSIAN MEDDLING!! 

The right—in its infinite stupidity will jump right on this, disregarding Intelligence Agencies, and trump’s own people—because you know, trump would never lie, and Putin and trump are truly pillars of honesty and morality.

This fool that some call pres. must have the IQ of a VERY SMALL pebble. 

TRUMP—WHAT AN IDIOT!!! And anyone who believes this newest bit of trump trash, well, that IQ score may just be lower. 

@Richva—Didn’t see your post until I’d posted mine, but glad to see someone else took note of trump’s absolute nonsensical stupidity.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 65 of 70 (171 Views)

"I am disturbed that our president believes a KGB agent and continues to refuse to believe the CIA. I can never remember a time in our history when this was so. I hope Trump's national security team will be more forceful in convincing the president of the basic facts of Russia's violation of our sovereignty last year,” said Michael McFaul, a professor of political science at Stanford University, who served as the U.S. Ambassador to Russia from 2012 to 2014.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/11/trump-russia-putin-people-will-die-244801

Message 66 of 70 (165 Views)

Hard to believe it has been less than a year with all the scandals, lies, and incompetence. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 67 of 70 (161 Views)

Has anyone actually denied Russian meddling? Hey, Obama knew about it and kept it secret from the public.

The key issues are any illegality by the Trump campaign (none shown), did it effect the outcome (no information that it did),  and Russian hacking on our servers - including the DNC (possibly) and many American corporations. This certainly needs to be addressed.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Pompeo backs report on Russian meddling

[ Edited ]
Message 68 of 70 (183 Views)

This will be very confusing for members of the Trump Cult who cannot handle facts and documentation when it comes to negative news about their hero and idol in the White House.

Message 69 of 70 (173 Views)
Pompeo was a rwnj congressman here in Mich, but he does have some military service. I wqs worried at first he would be a pushover, but he was showing good signs right after his installation. I dont think he is a Trump syncophant as of now.
So it begins.

Pompeo backs report on Russian meddling

Message 70 of 70 (133 Views)

You know, it would have been interesting if the GOP had had proof like this about Hillary.  I guess this means she was innocent and Trump is guilty as all get out.

The CIA told CNN that Pompeo stood by a January report by the U.S. intelligence community that concluded the Russian government directed a campaign to influence the election. “The intelligence assessment with regard to Russian election meddling has not changed,” the agency told the network.

http://www.kansas.com/news/politics-government/article184123691.html