Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Pompeo backs report on Russian meddling

Message 31 of 70 (85 Views)

Doesn't really matter what Pompeo thinks, GOPers elected ANOTHER gutless draftdodging preppytwit POTUS and this one thinks the National Enquirer is an actual news source while the CIA, NSA and FBI are a gaggle of keystone kops.

Thanks again Hillary Haters. Hope you like your "no difference" pick for President.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 32 of 70 (74 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Has anyone actually denied Russian meddling? Hey, Obama knew about it and kept it secret from the public.

The key issues are any illegality by the Trump campaign (none shown), did it effect the outcome (no information that it did),  and Russian hacking on our servers - including the DNC (possibly) and many American corporations. This certainly needs to be addressed.

Good ol Mitch told Obama if he released it he and the republicans would make it a political football. The whole truth please. Republican leadership in the  house and senate knew it too per Obamas request. 

An interesting approach - you have read Obama's mind and decided that the Republicans would make it a political football so it was O.K. to keep that information from the American people. And then (and still) the Dems make it a political football.

And then the claim that Mitch knew but told Obama not to release it because he (Mitch) would then use it - but wouldn't it if was not officially released.

You are truly grasping at straws.

Im sorry..it was in the news. please prove me wrong. oh and..good news on Don Jr tonight.

So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 33 of 70 (84 Views)

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@rk9152—Your question “has anyone actually denied Russian meddling” is a joke, right?  Funny you can’t seem to remember all the denials posted in this forum with regard to Russian interference.  But that’s ok, because now your disgraceful hero has publicly denied it once again.  

Gee, I miss having a real president!

No, I do not. Can you offer any specific denials. And, since we are discussing, it would be really great if you could quote me denying it.

Or, were you addressing someone else since I do not have a "hero" - well, Peewee Reese, but that was a while ago.

If i remember later, ill get those posts up and make it a topic. you specifically, couched your terms so you could make denial as usual in " i did not say what i said because i meant". But your posts are right there supporting the hillary haters and claiminf fealty to RT and sputnik.

I'll look forward to your proof.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 34 of 70 (86 Views)

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

BillandShelby wrote:

I want the Obama Cabinet, the FBI and the CIA swear that they never spied on the Russians, never tried to influence any Russian election and never had a deal to buy uranium,  In fact, just how many countries dd we meddle in their elections.   

In fact, Trump asked the Russians to meddle in our elections when he told them to hack into our cyber systems to dig up more Emails on Hillary.

I believe all rational people know that is a lie.

Rational people would hope it was a lie but the facts show otherwise. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html

Get real. If he was looking for their help he would do it in a clandestine manner, not as a "throw-out" response to a question.

You seem to forget what a loud mouthed reactionary idiot he is.

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

BillandShelby wrote:

I want the Obama Cabinet, the FBI and the CIA swear that they never spied on the Russians, never tried to influence any Russian election and never had a deal to buy uranium,  In fact, just how many countries dd we meddle in their elections.   

In fact, Trump asked the Russians to meddle in our elections when he told them to hack into our cyber systems to dig up more Emails on Hillary.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html

Get real. If he was looking for their help he would do it in a clandestine manner, not as a "throw-out" response to a question.

You are forgetting that he is a smart man and obviously saw the cameras and mics. If, as another poster suggested, he was committing treason, surely he would have done it without those things in his face.

And what has "reactionary" to do with this?

get real. He has already said " hey take a joke i was kidding", and was well repeated by his fans here

Once gain, do you really think that he would use a newsperson's question as his vehicle to Putin? Hey, according to our more classy posters, he is involved in oral sex with Putin.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 35 of 70 (88 Views)

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Has anyone actually denied Russian meddling? Hey, Obama knew about it and kept it secret from the public.

The key issues are any illegality by the Trump campaign (none shown), did it effect the outcome (no information that it did),  and Russian hacking on our servers - including the DNC (possibly) and many American corporations. This certainly needs to be addressed.

Good ol Mitch told Obama if he released it he and the republicans would make it a political football. The whole truth please. Republican leadership in the  house and senate knew it too per Obamas request. 

An interesting approach - you have read Obama's mind and decided that the Republicans would make it a political football so it was O.K. to keep that information from the American people. And then (and still) the Dems make it a political football.

And then the claim that Mitch knew but told Obama not to release it because he (Mitch) would then use it - but wouldn't it if was not officially released.

You are truly grasping at straws.

Message 36 of 70 (89 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@rk9152—Your question “has anyone actually denied Russian meddling” is a joke, right?  Funny you can’t seem to remember all the denials posted in this forum with regard to Russian interference.  But that’s ok, because now your disgraceful hero has publicly denied it once again.  

Gee, I miss having a real president!

No, I do not. Can you offer any specific denials. And, since we are discussing, it would be really great if you could quote me denying it.

Or, were you addressing someone else since I do not have a "hero" - well, Peewee Reese, but that was a while ago.

If i remember later, ill get those posts up and make it a topic. you specifically, couched your terms so you could make denial as usual in " i did not say what i said because i meant". But your posts are right there supporting the hillary haters and claiminf fealty to RT and sputnik.

So it begins.

Message 37 of 70 (89 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

BillandShelby wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

BillandShelby wrote:

You are forgetting that he is a smart man and obviously saw the cameras and mics. If, as another poster suggested, he was committing treason, surely he would have done it without those things in his face.

get real. He has already said " hey take a joke i was kidding", and was well repeated by his fans here

So it begins.

Message 38 of 70 (89 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 39 of 70 (92 Views)

gordyfl wrote:

If he Trump) was looking for their help he would do it in a clandestine manner, not as a "throw-out" response to a question.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. 

Trump used that line to deflect criticism on him and remind everyone that Hillary's 30,000 emails were deleted (Remember Hillary's "Do you mean with a cloth?").

No, he reminded everyone that the Russians were on his side!

It was a great political stunt.

Wrong again ...... It was treason!

By focusing the attention back onto Hillary and Her emails, he probably secured some much needed votes.

Actually ...... He secured Russian interference!

In retaliation, Team Hillary accused him of treason. 

As all patriotic Americans should!

In the end, Trump's strategy appeared to be more effective. He won.

Yup .... Russian interference enabled Trump to win ..... to win an unconstitutional election!

trump i happened_edited-1.jpg

AND WRONG AGAIN ...... BELOW IS "WHAT HAPPENED"!!!

Image result for putin trump horse meme

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 40 of 70 (120 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

BillandShelby wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

BillandShelby wrote: