Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Pompeo backs report on Russian meddling

Message 21 of 70 (96 Views)

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Has anyone actually denied Russian meddling? Hey, Obama knew about it and kept it secret from the public.

The key issues are any illegality by the Trump campaign (none shown), did it effect the outcome (no information that it did),  and Russian hacking on our servers - including the DNC (possibly) and many American corporations. This certainly needs to be addressed.

Good ol Mitch told Obama if he released it he and the republicans would make it a political football. The whole truth please. Republican leadership in the  house and senate knew it too per Obamas request. 

An interesting approach - you have read Obama's mind and decided that the Republicans would make it a political football so it was O.K. to keep that information from the American people. And then (and still) the Dems make it a political football.

And then the claim that Mitch knew but told Obama not to release it because he (Mitch) would then use it - but wouldn't it if was not officially released.

You are truly grasping at straws.

Im sorry..it was in the news. please prove me wrong. oh and..good news on Don Jr tonight.

If you think that "it was in the news" that Mitch knew but didn't use it because Obama kept it from the public - I'd sure like to see your source. Google hasn't heard about it

Gold Conversationalist

Message 22 of 70 (114 Views)

@myexper—Again,  we are reminded by this incredulous defense of “liddle”dumb donnie what trump told his own son when asked why he lied to his base—“Because they are stupid.” 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 70 (115 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

BillandShelby wrote:

I want the Obama Cabinet, the FBI and the CIA swear that they never spied on the Russians, never tried to influence any Russian election and never had a deal to buy uranium,  In fact, just how many countries dd we meddle in their elections.   

In fact, Trump asked the Russians to meddle in our elections when he told them to hack into our cyber systems to dig up more Emails on Hillary.

I believe all rational people know that is a lie.

Rational people would hope it was a lie but the facts show otherwise. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html

Get real. If he was looking for their help he would do it in a clandestine manner, not as a "throw-out" response to a question.

You seem to forget what a loud mouthed reactionary idiot he is.

You are forgetting that he is a smart man

Noooo .... Trump is a moron, as also stated by his own Secretary of State!

and obviously saw the cameras and mics.

But Trump and his clueless supporters have a propensity for ignoring the "obvious"!

If, as another poster suggested, he was committing treason, surely he would have done it without those things in his face.

Wrong again! .... "YOU are forgettting" what that Trump stated about

himself: "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" ....."It's, like, incredible." 

And he knows that the Republican controlled Congress will let him get away with anything ..... no matter how vile and disgusting ..... from violating the Constitution to treason!

And what has "reactionary" to do with this?

It describes Trump's typical response to most all situations.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 70 (114 Views)

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Has anyone actually denied Russian meddling? Hey, Obama knew about it and kept it secret from the public.

The key issues are any illegality by the Trump campaign (none shown), did it effect the outcome (no information that it did),  and Russian hacking on our servers - including the DNC (possibly) and many American corporations. This certainly needs to be addressed.

Good ol Mitch told Obama if he released it he and the republicans would make it a political football. The whole truth please. Republican leadership in the  house and senate knew it too per Obamas request. 

An interesting approach - you have read Obama's mind and decided that the Republicans would make it a political football so it was O.K. to keep that information from the American people. And then (and still) the Dems make it a political football.

And then the claim that Mitch knew but told Obama not to release it because he (Mitch) would then use it - but wouldn't it if was not officially released.

"According to several officials, McConnell raised doubts about the underlying intelligence and made clear to the administration that he would consider any effort by the White House to challenge the Russians publicly an act of partisan politics."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during...

rk appeared so uninformed about this. You provide information like this for him and odds are he will ignore it or deny it and remain uninformed.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 70 (115 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

And what has "reactionary" to do with this?

Have you really not followed Trump's tweets? If you did you wouldn't need to ask such a question. Push his button, he reacts, oftentime on Twitter.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 26 of 70 (136 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

"According to several officials, McConnell raised doubts about the underlying intelligence and made clear to the administration that he would consider any effort by the White House to challenge the Russians publicly an act of partisan politics."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during...

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 27 of 70 (136 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

BillandShelby wrote:

I want the Obama Cabinet, the FBI and the CIA swear that they never spied on the Russians, never tried to influence any Russian election and never had a deal to buy uranium,  In fact, just how many countries dd we meddle in their elections.   

In fact, Trump asked the Russians to meddle in our elections when he told them to hack into our cyber systems to dig up more Emails on Hillary.

Rational people would hope it was a lie but the facts show otherwise. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html

Get real. If he was looking for their help he would do it in a clandestine manner, not as a "throw-out" response to a question.

We're talking Trump here who has said many things that a sane person wouldn't say in public.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 28 of 70 (134 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

BillandShelby wrote:

Let's get real.  Maybe the russians arre getiing even with us spying on their

Getting "real" acknowledges the fact that the Russians wanted Trump to be elected ...... their useful idiot (their term) who supports Putin and his ambitions ..... and who owes the Russian oligarchs the mortgage on his house of cards empire!

You really should pay a little more attention to your President.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 29 of 70 (132 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@rk9152—Your question “has anyone actually denied Russian meddling” is a joke, right?  Funny you can’t seem to remember all the denials posted in this forum with regard to Russian interference.  But that’s ok, because now your disgraceful hero has publicly denied it once again.  

Gee, I miss having a real president!

No, I do not. Can you offer any specific denials. And, since we are discussing, it would be really great if you could quote me denying it.

Or, were you addressing someone else since I do not have a "hero" - well, Peewee Reese, but that was a while ago.

You really should pay a  little more attention to your President.

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 30 of 70 (133 Views)

BillandShelby wrote:

I want the Obama Cabinet, the FBI and the CIA swear that they never spied on the Russians, never tried to influence any Russian election and never had a deal to buy uranium,  In fact, just how many countries dd we meddle in their elections.     Let's get real.  Maybe the russians arre getiing even with us spying on their affairs 

I'm sure if Obama had told Putin that we never tried to influence any Russian election after all the Russian intelligence agencies told him we did Putin would have believed Obama over his intelligence agencies. /s