Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Pompeo backs report on Russian meddling

Message 11 of 70 (64 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Has anyone actually denied Russian meddling? Hey, Obama knew about it and kept it secret from the public.

The key issues are any illegality by the Trump campaign (none shown), did it effect the outcome (no information that it did),  and Russian hacking on our servers - including the DNC (possibly) and many American corporations. This certainly needs to be addressed.

Good ol Mitch told Obama if he released it he and the republicans would make it a political football. The whole truth please. Republican leadership in the  house and senate knew it too per Obamas request. 

An interesting approach - you have read Obama's mind and decided that the Republicans would make it a political football so it was O.K. to keep that information from the American people. And then (and still) the Dems make it a political football.

And then the claim that Mitch knew but told Obama not to release it because he (Mitch) would then use it - but wouldn't it if was not officially released.

You are truly grasping at straws.

"According to several officials, McConnell raised doubts about the underlying intelligence and made clear to the administration that he would consider any effort by the White House to challenge the Russians publicly an act of partisan politics."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during...

I saw nothing in that to support the theory that Mitch knew that Obama knew about Russian hacking and kept it secret from the American people but said that was O.K. as long as Obama didn't go public.

It simply makes no sense.

Yes, your response makes absolutely no sense.

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 12 of 70 (64 Views)

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:
Rather than being concerned with whether or not rk is "informed" how about you explain how it makes sense that Mitch said it was O.K. for Obama to know about Russian hacking and keep it from the American people.

"Look over THERE!!!!"

I actually have no idea what you two are arguing about but I would love to hear how this has any connection to the post you are answering. 

Around and around it goes ............... where it stops no one knows ............. it's how it goes .............. when debating (jousting) with  trolls.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 70 (67 Views)

rk9152 wrote:
Rather than being concerned with whether or not rk is "informed" how about you explain how it makes sense that Mitch said it was O.K. for Obama to know about Russian hacking and keep it from the American people.

"Look over THERE!!!!"

I actually have no idea what you two are arguing about but I would love to hear how this has any connection to the post you are answering. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 70 (63 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Has anyone actually denied Russian meddling? Hey, Obama knew about it and kept it secret from the public.

The key issues are any illegality by the Trump campaign (none shown), did it effect the outcome (no information that it did),  and Russian hacking on our servers - including the DNC (possibly) and many American corporations. This certainly needs to be addressed.

Good ol Mitch told Obama if he released it he and the republicans would make it a political football. The whole truth please. Republican leadership in the  house and senate knew it too per Obamas request. 

An interesting approach - you have read Obama's mind and decided that the Republicans would make it a political football so it was O.K. to keep that information from the American people. And then (and still) the Dems make it a political football.

And then the claim that Mitch knew but told Obama not to release it because he (Mitch) would then use it - but wouldn't it if was not officially released.

"According to several officials, McConnell raised doubts about the underlying intelligence and made clear to the administration that he would consider any effort by the White House to challenge the Russians publicly an act of partisan politics."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during...

rk appeared so uninformed about this. You provide information like this for him and odds are he will ignore it or deny it and remain uninformed.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 70 (66 Views)

Spin spin spin, twist twist twist. Trump supporters are in "collusion" with Breitbart and others in defending trump for any of his asinine statements or actions.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 70 (66 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

And what has "reactionary" to do with this?

Have you really not followed Trump's tweets? If you did you wouldn't need to ask such a question. Push his button, he reacts, oftentime on Twitter.

Again - what has "reactionary" to do with this?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 70 (65 Views)

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

I saw nothing in that to support the theory that Mitch knew that Obama knew about Russian hacking and kept it secret from the American people but said that was O.K. as long as Obama didn't go public.

It simply makes no sense.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 70 (68 Views)

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

BillandShelby wrote:

I want the Obama Cabinet, the FBI and the CIA swear that they never spied on the Russians, never tried to influence any Russian election and never had a deal to buy uranium,  In fact, just how many countries dd we meddle in their elections.   

In fact, Trump asked the Russians to meddle in our elections when he told them to hack into our cyber systems to dig up more Emails on Hillary.

I believe all rational people know that is a lie.

Rational people would hope it was a lie but the facts show otherwise. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html

Get real. If he was looking for their help he would do it in a clandestine manner, not as a "throw-out" response to a question.

We're talking Trump here who has said many things that a sane person wouldn't say in public.

I know of no instance when he went public to accomplish the goals of his supposed massive, clandestine "collusion". It just doesn't make sense.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 70 (68 Views)

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@rk9152—Your question “has anyone actually denied Russian meddling” is a joke, right?  Funny you can’t seem to remember all the denials posted in this forum with regard to Russian interference.  But that’s ok, because now your disgraceful hero has publicly denied it once again.  

Gee, I miss having a real president!

No, I do not. Can you offer any specific denials. And, since we are discussing, it would be really great if you could quote me denying it.

Or, were you addressing someone else since I do not have a "hero" - well, Peewee Reese, but that was a while ago.

You really should pay a  little more attention to your President.

If I understand you, you want me to listen to President Trump to find proof of the wild claims of pc. Do I have that right?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 70 (60 Views)

Olderscout66 wrote:

Doesn't really matter what Pompeo thinks, GOPers elected ANOTHER gutless draftdodging preppytwit POTUS and this one thinks the National Enquirer is an actual news source while the CIA, NSA and FBI are a gaggle of keystone kops.

Thanks again Hillary Haters. Hope you like your "no difference" pick for President.

Given the choices offered last election, I am fully satisfied with my decision.