Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Has anyone actually denied Russian meddling? Hey, Obama knew about it and kept it secret from the public.

The key issues are any illegality by the Trump campaign (none shown), did it effect the outcome (no information that it did),  and Russian hacking on our servers - including the DNC (possibly) and many American corporations. This certainly needs to be addressed.

Good ol Mitch told Obama if he released it he and the republicans would make it a political football. The whole truth please. Republican leadership in the  house and senate knew it too per Obamas request. 

An interesting approach - you have read Obama's mind and decided that the Republicans would make it a political football so it was O.K. to keep that information from the American people. And then (and still) the Dems make it a political football.

And then the claim that Mitch knew but told Obama not to release it because he (Mitch) would then use it - but wouldn't it if was not officially released.

You are truly grasping at straws.

"According to several officials, McConnell raised doubts about the underlying intelligence and made clear to the administration that he would consider any effort by the White House to challenge the Russians publicly an act of partisan politics."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during...

I saw nothing in that to support the theory that Mitch knew that Obama knew about Russian hacking and kept it secret from the American people but said that was O.K. as long as Obama didn't go public.

It simply makes no sense.

Yes, your response makes absolutely no sense.

Do you have an explanation that makes sense about this McConnell knew but wouldn't tell tale??

I provided you a source but you apparently either chose not to read it or are unable to understand plain English.

No you didn't. Your source did not say that. There was some inferring on your part.

Well, that either shows you cannot understand plain English or you are flat out lying.

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Pompeo backs report on Russian meddling

Message 2 of 70 (48 Views)

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Has anyone actually denied Russian meddling? Hey, Obama knew about it and kept it secret from the public.

The key issues are any illegality by the Trump campaign (none shown), did it effect the outcome (no information that it did),  and Russian hacking on our servers - including the DNC (possibly) and many American corporations. This certainly needs to be addressed.

Good ol Mitch told Obama if he released it he and the republicans would make it a political football. The whole truth please. Republican leadership in the  house and senate knew it too per Obamas request. 

An interesting approach - you have read Obama's mind and decided that the Republicans would make it a political football so it was O.K. to keep that information from the American people. And then (and still) the Dems make it a political football.

And then the claim that Mitch knew but told Obama not to release it because he (Mitch) would then use it - but wouldn't it if was not officially released.

"According to several officials, McConnell raised doubts about the underlying intelligence and made clear to the administration that he would consider any effort by the White House to challenge the Russians publicly an act of partisan politics."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during...

I saw nothing in that to support the theory that Mitch knew that Obama knew about Russian hacking and kept it secret from the American people but said that was O.K. as long as Obama didn't go public.

Do you have an explanation that makes sense about this McConnell knew but wouldn't tell tale??

I provided you a source but you apparently either chose not to read it or are unable to understand plain English.

No you didn't. Your source did not say that. There was some inferring on your part.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 70 (51 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 70 (63 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

Doesn't really matter what Pompeo thinks, GOPers elected ANOTHER gutless draftdodging preppytwit POTUS and this one thinks the National Enquirer is an actual news source while the CIA, NSA and FBI are a gaggle of keystone kops.

Thanks again Hillary Haters. Hope you like your "no difference" pick for President.

Given the choices offered last election, I am fully satisfied with my decision.

So are the Russians!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 70 (63 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@rk9152—Your question “has anyone actually denied Russian meddling” is a joke, right?  Funny you can’t seem to remember all the denials posted in this forum with regard to Russian interference.  But that’s ok, because now your disgraceful hero has publicly denied it once again.  

Gee, I miss having a real president!

No, I do not. Can you offer any specific denials. And, since we are discussing, it would be really great if you could quote me denying it.

Or, were you addressing someone else since I do not have a "hero" - well, Peewee Reese, but that was a while ago.

You really should pay a  little more attention to your President.

If I understand you, you want me to listen to President Trump to find proof of the wild claims of pc. Do I have that right?

A bit off topic, but today we are studying Don jr. I hope its not, but its looking like Marx' end stage capitalism. Too bad conservatives dont want to save it. 

So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 70 (66 Views)

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@rk9152—Your question “has anyone actually denied Russian meddling” is a joke, right?  Funny you can’t seem to remember all the denials posted in this forum with regard to Russian interference.  But that’s ok, because now your disgraceful hero has publicly denied it once again.  

No, I do not. Can you offer any specific denials. And, since we are discussing, it would be really great if you could quote me denying it.

Or, were you addressing someone else since I do not have a "hero" - well, Peewee Reese, but that was a while ago.

If I understand you, you want me to listen to President Trump to find proof of the wild claims of pc. Do I have that right?

You made the claim that no one “actually denied Russian meddling” and Trump has denied it multiple times. So if you really paid attention to what Trump has said you would know that someone denying Russian meddling was not a wild claim.

You may be right about the President and a quote or two would settle that. However, I have never said there wasn't meddling. For example, I accept the fact that they hacked Podesta's computer and look at what we found out from that. I also accept their hacking of the DNC computers and can't help but wonder what they were hiding that caused them to not comply with the FBI's request for access to fix the problem.

My only contention has been that no one has shown any effect on the outcome of the elections. Under those circumstances, this should not be a partisan issue.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 70 (67 Views)
Ask Don jr.
So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 70 (68 Views)

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 70 (71 Views)

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:
Rather than being concerned with whether or not rk is "informed" how about you explain how it makes sense that Mitch said it was O.K. for Obama to know about Russian hacking and keep it from the American people.

"Look over THERE!!!!"

I actually have no idea what you two are arguing about but I would love to hear how this has any connection to the post you are answering. 

I'm as confused as you are by this. It seems there is a theory that Obama knew about the Russian hacking including the DNC computers but didn't say anything except to McConnell who said he would keep Obama's secret as long as Obama didn't go public with it. So, based on that theory it was McConnell's fault that Obama kept that info from the American people.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 70 (78 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

You made the claim that no one “actually denied Russian meddling” and Trump has denied it multiple times. So if you really paid attention to what Trump has said you would know that someone denying Russian meddling was not a wild claim.