Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Gold Conversationalist

Re: Perspective on Moore

Message 1 of 28 (67 Views)

@nctarheel—When one has no ammunition, one resorts to firing blanks!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 28 (92 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

In 1990, it was revealed the Congressman Barney Frank's boyfriend was running a homosexual prostitution ring out of the Congressman's apartment.

Are you saying that Moore has a boyfriend that is actually running a pedophile ring out of Moore's residence?????

If you're not, than what in the heck does one have to do with the other?

Oh yes.....................the analogy fails miserably also.

Treasured Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 3 of 28 (109 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Without condoning the acts that Roy Moore has been accused of (but not proven)

Not proven? ....... You conveniently omit that Moore admitted to asking the mothers of these 14 year old girls for permission to date them!!!

I believe a bit of perspective is needed.

I.E. - Distraction from Moore's vile behavior ..... just as you did for Trump when he excitedly admitted to watching teenage girls get dressed at his beauty pageants!

Having "perspective" also includes doing everything possible to avoid mentioning and divert attention away from the very public recounting on video of Beverly Young Nelson - the woman who produced her yearbook with the writing of Roy Moore in it - and then recounted the incident of Moore's attacking her in a dark parking lot at night, throwing her out of the car, and driving off, because she fought back and refused his advances...

Did that too never happen as described because rk 9152's "standard of proof" has not been met?

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 28 (114 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Without condoning the acts that Roy Moore has been accused of (but not proven)

Not proven? ....... You conveniently omit that Moore admitted to asking the mothers of these 14 year old girls for permission to date them!!!

I believe a bit of perspective is needed.

I.E. - Distraction from Moore's vile behavior ..... just as you did for Trump when he excitedly admitted to watching teenage girls get dressed at his beauty pageants!

Message 5 of 28 (123 Views)

I love the idea that the author is compaing Barney and his whacko boy friend to Moore's pedophilia AND THEN SAYING IT NEVER HAPPENED. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 28 (127 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

WOW!!! I must have struck a nerve. The kudo swappers are doing everything to avoid addressing the obvious partisanship.

No ..... You are "doing everything" to evade and deny Moore's vile actions!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 28 (128 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Without condoning the acts that Roy Moore has been accused of (but not proven) I believe a bit of perspective is needed.

In 1990, it was revealed the Congressman Barney Frank's boyfriend was running a homosexual prostitution ring out of the Congressman's apartment. Frank was censured but remained in the Congress until he retired in 2013. He continued to be a leader of the Congressional Democrats until his retirement.

I am trying to get the connection between an adult associate of Frank's running a prostitution ring and Roy Moore molesting little children.

The connection is the obvious partisanship it demonstrates. And consider this - the Frank thing we know is true, the Moore thing we don't.

We? ..... No ...... Just you!

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 8 of 28 (138 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

WOW!!! I must have struck a nerve. The kudo swappers are doing everything to avoid addressing the obvious partisanship.

So it is "partisanship" for Republican POLs  to be dropping him like a hot potato and saying that he truly should drop out? You have your wires crossed dude, there are many Republicans POLs and voters who realize by the number of people validating the story of the accuser that Moore is most likely as guilty as he can be.  You are his most avid supporter here. Why is that? You are truly the one who seems to be practicing partisanship.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"

Message 9 of 28 (148 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Without condoning the acts that Roy Moore has been accused of (but not proven) I believe a bit of perspective is needed.

In 1990, it was revealed the Congressman Barney Frank's boyfriend was running a homosexual prostitution ring out of the Congressman's apartment. Frank was censured but remained in the Congress until he retired in 2013. He continued to be a leader of the Congressional Democrats until his retirement.

I am trying to get the connection between an adult associate of Frank's running a prostitution ring and Roy Moore molesting little children.

The connection is the obvious partisanship it demonstrates. And consider this - the Frank thing we know is true, the Moore thing we don't.

This is an interesting twist. The preponderance of evidence is on the side of the 5 acculser and the statements from 35 additional individuals.  The only evidence for Moore's innocence is his unsubtanciated claim of innocence.  Yet, you refuse to believe the evidence. This does not look good. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 28 (163 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

You are stretching very far to find something to cover for Moore.

A better example of partisanship would be the impeachment of Clinton for essentially the same things that are overlooked in Trump.