The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Pastors turn on Moore - fake endorsement letter

Message 1 of 4 (92 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

Alabama pastors turn on Roy Moore after he's caught faking endorsement letter | Shareblue Media

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practise to decieve"   Walter Scott

My O My.....WWJD? 

Jesus resorted to violence that day in the temple. Some say it was more than once.  Some say it was hypocrisy that drove him to it, other's say corruption, still others say it was disrespect shown for God's house when it was made into a commercial enterprise.  

Whatever.  A man of peace resorted to violence. Premeditated, to boot...he seemed to have planned for it ahead of time three days or so...even took time to get some rope to make whips which he then took them with him to the temple.....premeditated.    

Doesn't sound much like a temper tantrum to me.  So....about this Moore thing?    WWJD?  Seems we can't askl people who call themselves Christians that question.  We're just not going to get a straight answer.  I don't think it's because they don't know....I think they just don't care.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 4 (99 Views)

Disgusted? TOTALLY!

Surprised? Not even a little, since Nixon To be Republican Is To Lie and Cheat.

If people are offended by being called deplorables then they should stop defending things decent people deplore - be it electing child molesters to the Senate, or traitorous draftdodgers to the Presidency.

I'm hoping the DNC is not going to sit this one out.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 3 of 4 (103 Views)

Can’t wait to see how those living in fantasyland defend this! Once again, thanks AP!!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Pastors turn on Moore - fake endorsement letter

Message 4 of 4 (118 Views)

Alabama pastors turn on Roy Moore after he's caught faking endorsement letter | Shareblue Media

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practise to decieve"   Walter Scott

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning