Senate Voting on Bad Health Care Bill Tomorrow! Watch Facebook Live at 9:30 a.m. ET for the Latest

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: OMG, It Only Took 115 Days - 48% Want Him Impeached

Message 11 of 27 (75 Views)

Cent--Gave RK a kudo for creative thinking. Hyperbolic exaggeration seems to be the bedrock of trump and enablers!!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 27 (75 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

OMG  -someone who will not even discuss articles from the Washington Times due to his or her religious bigotry accepts as gospel (sorry atheists) the word of, "According to a new poll out of the Democratic firm Public Policy Polling....".

OMG, once again "rk" makes it up as he goes.  No one posting to this topic has ever said any such thing.  In fact, it's deegee's first post.

It's from your AOL report. So, it appears that "rk" isn't making anything up. Rather it appears someone does not read the stuff he or she puts up for consideration.  Wrong "rk"...not even a "nice try".  Show me an "AOL Report" that I posted and which I commented on that suggests I made any comment about the WT's.  Just more "Fake News".

OMG, once again, "rk" avoids the topic and is spinning on his head making up things to disparge another poster.

If the above disparages - sorry, the truth hurts.  The truth may hurt, but I feel just fine given you failed to post any "truth".

The quote in question is in the second para of your item from AOL. So, how about you move on from this chain of meaningless insults?  LOL!  Glad I found that "A"  You claimed someone "wouldn't discuss articles from the Washington Times due to his or her religious bigotry".  Who was that insult lobbed at?  "rk", your FAKE NEWS isn't only intellectual dishonest, it's boorish when directed at others.  Once again you're chasing your tail.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 27 (81 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

OMG  -someone who will not even discuss articles from the Washington Times due to his or her religious bigotry accepts as gospel (sorry atheists) the word of, "According to a new poll out of the Democratic firm Public Policy Polling....".

OMG, once again "rk" makes it up as he goes.  No one posting to this topic has ever said any such thing.  In fact, it's deegee's first post.

It's from your AOL report. So, it appears that "rk" isn't making anything up. Rather it appears someone does not read the stuff he or she puts up for consideration.  Wrong "rk"...not even a "nice try".  Show me an "AOL Report" that I posted and which I commented on that suggests I made any comment about the WT's.  Just more "Fake News".

OMG, once again, "rk" avoids the topic and is spinning on his head making up things to disparge another poster.

If the above disparages - sorry, the truth hurts.  The truth may hurt, but I feel just fine given you failed to post any "truth".

The quote in question is in the second para of your item from AOL. So, how about you move on from this chain of meaningless insults?

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: OMG, It Only Took 115 Days -.48% Want Him Impeached

Message 14 of 27 (83 Views)

My only question is,

WHY DID IT TAKE THIS LONG? 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 27 (88 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 27 (82 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

It's from your AOL report. So, it appears that "rk" isn't making anything up. Rather it appears someone does not read the stuff he or she puts up for consideration.

If the above disparages - sorry, the truth hurts.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 27 (87 Views)

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Your title reads .48% want him impeached.  If less than 1/2 of 1% want him impeached, why even listen.  I know, you typed the title wrong.

Thank God you knew....I'll be able to sleep this evening.  Thanks for the heads-up!

What is your thought about the information?  Sure didn't take long for Americans to see the REAL trump.  Why, IYO, do you think Conservatives want to stick with him?  Don't you think Pence would be a better PresidenT?  Trumps kinda an embarrassment.

If 48% want him impeached, that would be MOST of the Democrats and some of the Republicans.  Unless an impeachable offense is committed and then 2/3 of the Senators vote impeachment, there will be none.  Don't count on it happening!

I agree, NOT.  We can't count on a Republican Congress to do the right thing, yesterday or today and probably not tomorrow.  Maybe he'll be indicted.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 27 (87 Views)

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

If 48% want him impeached, that would be MOST of the Democrats and some of the Republicans.  Unless an impeachable offense is committed and then 2/3 of the Senators vote impeachment, there will be none.  Don't count on it happening!

You should start by reading my posts. No matter what the Democrats think about any of this, at this point not only they don't have the power, but there are no problems as far as criminal actions or anything that can reach an impeachment process. At this time NO  high crimes and misdemeanors have been seen to be present.
Not yet, but if everything stops right now, I would agree with you, but it looks like it is not going to stop as of now.
Both Republicans and Democrats do not  have the option of not continuing with the investigation for the sake of both Parties.
So, If I was in your position, I would simply do what most of Republicans are doing at this time. simply waiting and seeing what develops next.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 27 (82 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Your title reads .48% want him impeached.  If less than 1/2 of 1% want him impeached, why even listen.  I know, you typed the title wrong.

Thank God you knew....I'll be able to sleep this evening.  Thanks for the heads-up!

What is your thought about the information?  Sure didn't take long for Americans to see the REAL trump.  Why, IYO, do you think Conservatives want to stick with him?  Don't you think Pence would be a better PresidenT?  Trumps kinda an embarrassment.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 27 (102 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

OMG, the poll was taken before the events learned this week.

OMG, I bet more Americans want trump impeached today then when the poll was actually taken;

OMG, "rk" is being "rk" and trump, is well, being trump.