The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: OMG, It Only Took 115 Days - 48% Want Him Impeached

Message 1 of 27 (149 Views)

Gordy, yeah, but now more people see Trump for the  The liar, and confident, fool he is.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 27 (153 Views)

Sometimes the headlines just seem to paint a picture of what to expect in the future. 

Headline #1:  Notes of Trump meeting with Russians reveal Trump declares Comey "a real nutjob"

Headline #2: Comey agrees to testify before Senate committee in public session. 

Donald may not be coming back from overseas. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 27 (158 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

As to the Times dodge - is it not rejected - is the reason not the religion of the owners? Let it go - you were wrong, move on to the issue.  The issue in these posts is your constant misrepresenting what others post. "Let it go - you lied, admit it."

Have you not refused to accept info from the Washington Times using the term "Moonies" as your reason??

What error, "rk".  Wasting my time pointing out the lies?
The error was denying the source listed in your original offering. And you continue to offer insults rather than just accepting the error and moving on.  LOL.  There was no AOL "report" as you claimed, that's your error.  I've NEVER said anything about the religion that owns the Washington Times, EVER!  Again, your "error", or lie.

If you can contain your giggling long enough to go to pot #1 and click on the reference in red at the bottom - you will be taken to an AOL page.

Are you saying that you discounted the Washington Times due to the religion of the owners - "Moonies"?

And then maybe we can get back to the real issues.

Message 4 of 27 (169 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

As to the Times dodge - is it not rejected - is the reason not the religion of the owners? Let it go - you were wrong, move on to the issue.  The issue in these posts is your constant misrepresenting what others post. "Let it go - you lied, admit it."

Have you not refused to accept info from the Washington Times using the term "Moonies" as your reason??

The error was denying the source listed in your original offering. And you continue to offer insults rather than just accepting the error and moving on.  LOL.  There was no AOL "report" as you claimed, that's your error.  I've NEVER said anything about the religion that owns the Washington Times, EVER!  Again, your "error", or lie.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 27 (173 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

The error was denying the source listed in your original offering. And you continue to offer insults rather than just accepting the error and moving on.

Message 6 of 27 (187 Views)

18485914_10155319655414458_8676497635110054686_n.jpg

Message 7 of 27 (188 Views)

Conan O'Brien: "Analysts are saying that last night's events could be 'the beginning of the end for Donald Trump.' Oh wait, I'm sorry, this joke is from a monologue I did last year."

Message 8 of 27 (190 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

OMG  -someone who will not even discuss articles from the Washington Times due to his or her religious bigotry accepts as gospel (sorry atheists) the word of, "According to a new poll out of the Democratic firm Public Policy Polling....".

OMG, once again "rk" makes it up as he goes.  No one posting to this topic has ever said any such thing.  In fact, it's deegee's first post.

It's from your AOL report. So, it appears that "rk" isn't making anything up. Rather it appears someone does not read the stuff he or she puts up for consideration.  Wrong "rk"...not even a "nice try".  Show me an "AOL Report" that I posted and which I commented on that suggests I made any comment about the WT's.  Just more "Fake News".

OMG, once again, "rk" avoids the topic and is spinning on his head making up things to disparge another poster.

If the above disparages - sorry, the truth hurts.  The truth may hurt, but I feel just fine given you failed to post any "truth".

The quote in question is in the second para of your item from AOL. So, how about you move on from this chain of meaningless insults?  LOL!  Glad I found that "A"  You claimed someone "wouldn't discuss articles from the Washington Times due to his or her religious bigotry".  Who was that insult lobbed at?  "rk", your FAKE NEWS isn't only intellectual dishonest, it's boorish when directed at others.  Once again you're chasing your tail.

No "LOL" nor "LMAO" involved. Who are you to say....I'm still LMAO at your lies.  I've never posted a word about the religious organization that owns the Washington Times....It's a smear and you know it.  It's what you do....It is simply a case of you were wrong and tried to evade it with insults. Now, rather than simply accepting your error and moving on, the insults continue.  What error, "rk".  Wasting my time pointing out the lies?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 27 (199 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Cent--Gave RK a kudo for creative thinking. Hyperbolic exaggeration seems to be the bedrock of trump and enablers!!

Any specifics there or are you just kudo hunting?? I don't see the words in a poster's "proof" as being "hyperbolic exaggeration".

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 10 of 27 (200 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

OMG  -someone who will not even discuss articles from the Washington Times due to his or her religious bigotry accepts as gospel (sorry atheists) the word of, "According to a new poll out of the Democratic firm Public Policy Polling....".

OMG, once again "rk" makes it up as he goes.  No one posting to this topic has ever said any such thing.  In fact, it's deegee's first post.

It's from your AOL report. So, it appears that "rk" isn't making anything up. Rather it appears someone does not read the stuff he or she puts up for consideration.  Wrong "rk"...not even a "nice try".  Show me an "AOL Report" that I posted and which I commented on that suggests I made any comment about the WT's.  Just more "Fake News".

OMG, once again, "rk" avoids the topic and is spinning on his head making up things to disparge another poster.

If the above disparages - sorry, the truth hurts.  The truth may hurt, but I feel just fine given you failed to post any "truth".

The quote in question is in the second para of your item from AOL. So, how about you move on from this chain of meaningless insults?  LOL!  Glad I found that "A"  You claimed someone "wouldn't discuss articles from the Washington Times due to his or her religious bigotry".  Who was that insult lobbed at?  "rk", your FAKE NEWS isn't only intellectual dishonest, it's boorish when directed at others.  Once again you're chasing your tail.

No "LOL" nor "LMAO" involved. It is simply a case of you were wrong and tried to evade it with insults. Now, rather than simply accepting your error and moving on, the insults continue.

As to the Times dodge - is it not rejected - is the reason not the religion of the owners? Let it go - you were wrong, move on to the issue.