Join the Summer of Service to SeniorsSM - sign AARP Foundation's banner

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: News Story of the Day!

Message 1 of 3 (66 Views)

Saworld

-Didn't set Trump,

who lives in la la looney land, back too much--despite a 37%  approval rating,

despite being called out as a felon for all the world to see,

despite the fact FBI Director Comey is investigating collusion between Trump and Russia,

this idiot is holding a 2020 campaign rally tonight,

claiming his ridiculous and obviously weak diversional crie  of "fake news" with regard to Comey's  two pronunciations today,

as well as a preemptive strike early this morning blaming the Democrats for his problems with regard to Russian collusion. What a joke of a human--what a disgrace to mankind--is this man.

This jerk has done nothing except cause chaos here and around the world-

costing taxpayers,

some who would rather pay to haul his fat butt to and from  florida on a weekly basis

and watch as their money is thrown away on nonexistent voter fraud and wiretapping conspiracies than to help those less well off then themselves waste enormous amounts of money.  (Hillary was right about that basket of despicables.)

I could say that all his nonsense also takes away from the job at hand, but he doesn't know how to do this job, which soo far above his meager capabilities.

Let me be the first to nominate him for THE NUT HOUSE! FOR HE IS  A NUT JOB. AND THIS SOCIOPATHIC TYPE OF NUT JOB IS THE MOST DANGEROUS. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: News Story of the Day!

Message 2 of 3 (81 Views)

The Republicans in Congress announced on Sunday that they were going all-in ofn Diversion from Reality and focus not on the actual information that Comey was confirming, but "the other".  

Expect the Donald supporter to try and sell the Look Over There tactic here.

Nope, I won't accomodate them and their bs.  

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

News Story of the Day!

Message 3 of 3 (101 Views)

"FBI’s Trump-Russia probe knocks White House on its heels

Trump’s team scrambles to contain fallout as Comey confirms investigation and debunks wiretapping claim.

The White House was knocked on the defensive Monday ahead of its biggest week yet on Capitol Hill as F.B.I. Director James Comey confirmed the existence of an active investigation into Russia’s meddling in the presidential election, including whether there was any coordination with now-President Donald Trump’s team."

more:   http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/fbi-james-comey-trump-russia-hearing-236265