Watch Tonight for Tips to Save Money on Pricey Prescription Drugs at 10 p.m. ET on AARP LIVE! Watch Here

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Neo-Nazis celebrate Trump

Message 1 of 78

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Back to the basics - I preferred President Trump's agenda during the campaign and approve of his efforts to carry it out. Does that make me a racist, Nazi, alt-right, etc.?

Yes, it does. Der Trumper supports Nazis, KKK, White Surpemacists, sexual predition, fraud and lying as a way of life. You support Trump. You are what you support.

QED

Since the claims are nonsense, I guess I am not a Nazi, Kluxer, White (whatever that next word is) or any of the rest of your silly charges.

Whew!!! That is a relief!!

Calling reality "nonsense" doesn't disclaim it.  Whew, that really is a relief, and something that tumpsters don't understand.

Calling nonsense "reality" does not make it so. I think scout is going to have to get a better representative.

Scout doesn't need a representative and neither do I. trump needs representatives that will lie and try to deny the truth about things he says.

You both need a representative to go past the shallowness of repeating "you're a Nazi, Kluxer, alt-right, etc. over and over.  

Racists defend racists.

Agreed - the racists of the left are circling their wagons and defending each other in post after post.

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Back to the basics - I preferred President Trump's agenda during the campaign and approve of his efforts to carry it out. Does that make me a racist, Nazi, alt-right, etc.?

Yes, it does. Der Trumper supports Nazis, KKK, White Surpemacists, sexual predition, fraud and lying as a way of life. You support Trump. You are what you support.

QED

Since the claims are nonsense, I guess I am not a Nazi, Kluxer, White (whatever that next word is) or any of the rest of your silly charges.

Calling reality "nonsense" doesn't disclaim it.  Whew, that really is a relief, and something that tumpsters don't understand.

Calling nonsense "reality" does not make it so. I think scout is going to have to get a better representative.

Scout doesn't need a representative and neither do I. trump needs representatives that will lie and try to deny the truth about things he says.

You both need a representative to go past the shallowness of repeating "you're a Nazi, Kluxer, alt-right, etc. over and over.  

Racists defend racists.

Agreed - the racists of the left are circling their wagons and defending each other in post after post.

And the entire bottom of the barrel -  Alt-Rights("milo's bois") - white supremacists - white nationalists - so-called "christian identity" groups - Trump's KKK Kluxers - Nazis - Fascists - are speaking out in support of Putin's liddle donnie

Those are the kind of "folks" the man (who has more than a few of the same genes Hitler did) moronically referred to as "fine folks"...

Those are also the very same group of people that all of the most recent mass murderers have come from - nope - no thanks - those have never been my kind of folks - not now, and not ever...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 78

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

QED

Racists defend racists.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 78

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

Back to the basics - Trump and his daddy have a history of displaying racism, little donnie has displayed it all of his life, they have been sued over it. Yes he has made racist statements, that is a simple reality that all of your whining and howling at the moon won't change. You bring up Nazi and Alt-Right so much that I think you are fixated on them, or perhaps even obsessed.

I'm not actually fixated on Nazi and alt-right and I don't bring them up. I am, however, somewhat fixated on posters calling be a Nazi, racist, etc.

Back to the President - "Yes he has made racist statements..." is not a factual statement. It is a meme required for those who are not mature enough to get over the last election.

Reality is that r is a racist and has made racial statements over most of his lifetime.

Your denial simply won't change that pesky history thing !

I have explained why I do not believe he (if by "r" you mean the President) made a racist statement in **bleep**hole countries. Any chance you can explain your view?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 78

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

oceanedge2 wrote:

rk - There is no way that can be considered participating in an adult discussion.

That is the refrain we hear from the mental health community re dt's daily  discussions, and the consequences thereof.

Well, if you think that the post I was responding to represents good discussion technique, I won't use the currently popular "mental illness" nonsense but it certainly represents a lack of understanding of the term "discussion". 

White supremacists have reacted with delight to Donald Trump’s alleged “sh**hole countries” comments, with a prominent neo-Nazi claiming they suggested the US president was “more or less on the same page as us with regards to race and immigration”.

While Donald Trump’s reported comments attracted near-worldwide condemnation, American racists hailed them as an “illuminating and beautiful” contribution to the start of a revolution that would “restore racial sanity”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-**bleep**hole-countries-ne...

It would appear that the neo-Nazis made the same incorrect interpretation of his words that the radical left has here. I guess it is a case of people seeing what fits their narrative. It is interesting to see the left and the Nazis on the same page.

It's interesting how the NAZIs are more honest than a certain poster here about what trump said and what he meant by it.

The NAZIs in the article certainly aren't in the closet.

Just what did that "certain poster" say that was dishonest? It seems to me that "**bleep**hole countries" is fairly straight forward. The fact that citizens are fleeing those countries also helps clarify his point.

I do agree however that the Nazis and the left are in agreement on this one - each seeing their common agenda in there.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 78

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

QED

Racists defend racists.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 78

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

Back to the basics - Trump and his daddy have a history of displaying racism, little donnie has displayed it all of his life, they have been sued over it. Yes he has made racist statements, that is a simple reality that all of your whining and howling at the moon won't change. You bring up Nazi and Alt-Right so much that I think you are fixated on them, or perhaps even obsessed.

I'm not actually fixated on Nazi and alt-right and I don't bring them up. I am, however, somewhat fixated on posters calling be a Nazi, racist, etc.

Back to the President - "Yes he has made racist statements..." is not a factual statement. It is a meme required for those who are not mature enough to get over the last election.

Reality is that r is a racist and has made racial statements over most of his lifetime.

Your denial simply won't change that pesky history thing !

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 78

rk9152 wrote:

oceanedge2 wrote:

rk - There is no way that can be considered participating in an adult discussion.

That is the refrain we hear from the mental health community re dt's daily  discussions, and the consequences thereof.

Well, if you think that the post I was responding to represents good discussion technique, I won't use the currently popular "mental illness" nonsense but it certainly represents a lack of understanding of the term "discussion". 

White supremacists have reacted with delight to Donald Trump’s alleged “sh**hole countries” comments, with a prominent neo-Nazi claiming they suggested the US president was “more or less on the same page as us with regards to race and immigration”.

While Donald Trump’s reported comments attracted near-worldwide condemnation, American racists hailed them as an “illuminating and beautiful” contribution to the start of a revolution that would “restore racial sanity”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-**bleep**hole-countries-ne...

It would appear that the neo-Nazis made the same incorrect interpretation of his words that the radical left has here. I guess it is a case of people seeing what fits their narrative. It is interesting to see the left and the Nazis on the same page.

It's interesting how the NAZIs are more honest than a certain poster here about what trump said and what he meant by it.

The NAZIs in the article certainly aren't in the closet.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 78

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@rk9152— I agree with you! Calling nonsense reality does not make it so. So my question to you is why do you keep posting nonsense and trying to make others believe it is reality?

There are so many instances of trump’s racism that I can’t even count them on both hands. trump is no one’s “American Idol,“ he is the antithesis. He is a disgrace to this nation and to anyone with any sense of morality and decency. And, as you say posting nonsense, such as you do, does not make it reality.

Gee, I miss having a real president! 

You are bouncing around like a pinball machine. Let's try again - Was that (CNN) "run through" by any chance the O'Donnell piece?

Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 78

@rk9152— I agree with you! Calling nonsense reality does not make it so. So my question to you is why do you keep posting nonsense and trying to make others believe it is reality?

There are so many instances of trump’s racism that I can’t even count them on both hands. trump is no one’s “American Idol,“ he is the antithesis. He is a disgrace to this nation and to anyone with any sense of morality and decency. And, as you say posting nonsense, such as you do, does not make it reality.

Gee, I miss having a real president! 

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 78

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@ChasKy53—CNN did a little run through of all trump’s racist remarks over the years—ya know—video so all could both see and hear—took forever—trump is A FLAMING RACIST!!

Gee, I miss having a real president !

Was that "run through" by any chance the O'Donnell piece?

Post a link to it so that the logical and rational non-conservative majority can examine it and make a determination based upon facts - rather than the lies that trump tells two thirds of the time - and his followers and supporters incessantly repeat in support of his delusional "alternate reality"...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning