The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: NYT IS REPORTING THAT ERIC TRUMP MET WITH RUSSIAN LAWYER LAST JUNE TO GET DAMAGING INFO. ON HILL

Message 71 of 108 (249 Views)

Jimc--Oh please! He received a message telling him Russians had dirt on Hillary, and he's too stupid to see a problem??? Kushner left the meeting out when reporting meetings with foreign entities on his security form--that shows consciousness of guilt. trump jr went in Jake Tapper's (CNN) and called DNC liars who lacked a moral compass when asked about the meeting that had already occurred--why would he do that if he thought he'd done nothing wring.

trump sr., telegraphed the release of the e-mails that were discussed in the e-mail, which FBI has.

You are merely repeating trump jr.'s lawyer explanation as to how his client could commit treason and not know.  Makes no sense--to anyone who is thinking and not in deep denial. Makes no sense that Manafort would be present. None of the excuses make sense!

The entire family is dirty--I would think one would get tired of defending things that are immoral and negatively impact this country's security.

Time to get REAL!!

mimi--Repubs. are starting to figure out there is a criminal in and many more around the WH.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Trusted Social Butterfly

NYT IS REPORTING THAT ERIC TRUMP MET WITH RUSSIAN LAWYER LAST JUNE TO GET DAMAGING INFO. ON HILL

[ Edited ]
Message 72 of 108 (249 Views)
  • The Trump campaign sought out the help of Russians to win the presidency. It also contradicts a number of claims made by the White House, the campaign and Trump Jr. himselfm claims made as recently as this weekend. For an administration and campaign that have repeatedly denied contact with Russians and had their denials blow up in their faces, it's yet another dubious chapter.
  • Trump Jr. told the Times in March that he never met with any Russians while working in a campaign capacity.
  • What's notable here is that Trump Jr. vociferously denied the Russians were trying to help Trump just a month after meeting with a Russian who promised damaging information on Clinton.
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: NYT IS REPORTING THAT ERIC TRUMP MET WITH RUSSIAN LAWYER LAST JUNE TO GET DAMAGING INFO. ON HILL

Message 73 of 108 (252 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

So basically what you are saying is that she offered to collude but when that didn't happen; all that came to the collusion meeting should get a pass.

What they should get IS a pass....... a "do not pass go" "go directly to jail" type pass.

Watch in the coming days as Junior is thrown under a bus and left for dead by the rest of the GRIFTER TRUMP FAMILY.

So basically what I am saying is, she offered political "dirt", when they met she revealed her real intention, they left. It really isn't that complicated.

conservative/republican rationalizations/disengenuities/falsehoods really are quite transparent and simplistic, aren't they?

So transparent and simplistic that any logical and rational adult whose thought processes aren't muddied by rightwing prejudice can see through them...

Words sans meaning. Let's try this in nice simple, easy steps:

1) She asked for a meeting promising useful political information. T/F?

2) Once they sat down, her real agenda came out - the adoption program. T/F?

3) The meeting ended. T/F?

I frankly can not see any political ideology nor "wing" jazz in that basic set of facts. The confusion comes in when someone tries to change it into something it isn't.

Hey - good - answer my "words sans meaning" with - Kellyanne's trademarked dissembling dirtbaggery...

Does Kellyanne allow her techniques to be used without attribution?

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 74 of 108 (257 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

mimi0000 wrote:

Where is the Republican outrage on this?    

Generally speaking Republicans (at least Conservative ones) save their outrage for something outrageous. Things like selling the office of SecState to enrich the family business or "unmasking" of American citizens spied on for purely partisan reasons or destroying subpoenaed material and getting away with it.

Outrageous stuff like that.

So Republicans only get outraged when they make something up instead of when something actually happens.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 75 of 108 (251 Views)

mimi0000 wrote:

Generally speaking Republicans (at least Conservative ones) save their outrage for something outrageous. Things like selling the office of SecState to enrich the family business or "unmasking" of American citizens spied on for purely partisan reasons or destroying subpoenaed material and getting away with it.

Outrageous stuff like that.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 76 of 108 (246 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

CT--RE:adoption--I guess some didn't get past the first lie that Trump Junior told.  I guess an easy ruke of thumb for Trump supporters would be the following – – if a trump's lips are moving, they are lying. 

Apparently, the difference between a "ruke of thumb" and a biased statement is just too sophisticated for us rubes to grasp. Possibly someone would like to act as the teacher and explain it.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 77 of 108 (244 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

So basically what you are saying is that she offered to collude but when that didn't happen; all that came to the collusion meeting should get a pass.

What they should get IS a pass....... a "do not pass go" "go directly to jail" type pass.

Watch in the coming days as Junior is thrown under a bus and left for dead by the rest of the GRIFTER TRUMP FAMILY.

So basically what I am saying is, she offered political "dirt", when they met she revealed her real intention, they left. It really isn't that complicated.

conservative/republican rationalizations/disengenuities/falsehoods really are quite transparent and simplistic, aren't they?

So transparent and simplistic that any logical and rational adult whose thought processes aren't muddied by rightwing prejudice can see through them...

Words sans meaning. Let's try this in nice simple, easy steps:

1) She asked for a meeting promising useful political information. T/F?

2) Once they sat down, her real agenda came out - the adoption program. T/F?

3) The meeting ended. T/F?

I frankly can not see any political ideology nor "wing" jazz in that basic set of facts. The confusion comes in when someone tries to change it into something it isn't.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 78 of 108 (238 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

RK-- here is what is obvious, and you are skirting around – – the offer was made to collude with a foreign country, and gladly excepted. No information was given to the FBI, and this could according to both Republican and Democrat former intelligence agents rise to the level  of treason.

Actually, that is an instance of despite your education and elite status, your command of the facts is lacking. She was not "a foreign country" nor was she representing "a foreign country". Now, that is something that even we "rubes" know.

With regard to trump not knowing, he telegraphs everything he knows, as I have said prior. And just a few weeks before the e-mails about Mrs. Clinton came out, he, in from front of an international television audience, started talking about the emails. So, you have to be a blithering idiot on the level of little Donnie to not believe he didn't know. 

Once again, the sophistication may be there but the information is lacking. There were not emails about Mrs. Clinton, there were emails about Debbie Schultz. Even we "rubes" know that. As to talking about Mrs. Clinton's emails - shucks (in "rube talk") - everyone was taking about her emails. But President Trump said nothing about John Podesta's emails - the ones you may have been thinking about.

I don't care what you call whatever it is you feel that makes you so blindly support trump, whether it be called love ir what have you, but the truth is is he is dirty as dirty can't be – – he makes Benedict Arnold look like a saint, and he needs to be removed from office to ensure the security of this country.

Pure emotion - blind hatred causes mental sputtering and a separation from reality. 

Super Social Butterfly

Message 79 of 108 (235 Views)

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 80 of 108 (241 Views)

CT--RE:adoption--I guess some didn't get past the first lie that Trump Junior told.  I guess an easy ruke of thumb for Trump supporters would be the following – – if a trump's lips are moving, they are lying. 

Watching  the hearings of the Senate who are questioning Wray, who is up for the job as FBI director,  and whether Republican or Democrat the majority of the questions are basically-- would you stop trump from obstructing justice and breaking the law. 

There seems to be no effort for anyone, Republican or Democrat to hide the fact that this guy and his entire family are dirty. It would seem to me that anyone who says otherwise, it's jeopardizing his or her career and possibly  inviting a trip to a mental health facility. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!