Penalties Loom for ACA Enrollees Who Don’t Switch to Medicare by Sept. 30. Read More

Trusted Social Butterfly

NYT IS REPORTING THAT ERIC TRUMP MET WITH RUSSIAN LAWYER LAST JUNE TO GET DAMAGING INFO. ON HILL

[ Edited ]
Message 51 of 108 (133 Views)

It's amazing how Trump has hypnotized those who idolize him into leaving their common sense and ability to critically analyze facts behind. They instead blindly accept and defend everything their hero does. 

Here are some facts for intelligent, objective people.

• Trump Jr. LIED about having such a  meeting 
  • Trump Jr changed his story about the meeting multiple times
  • Trump Jr did not go to the FBI after being approached by a foreign representative offering him something of value for the campaign

None of the above bothers those who blindly idolize and support their President under all circumstances.

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: NYT IS REPORTING THAT ERIC TRUMP MET WITH RUSSIAN LAWYER LAST JUNE TO GET DAMAGING INFO. ON HILL

Message 52 of 108 (139 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

RK-- getting real deals with facing reality, and has nothing to do with maturity, but if you'd like, get real mature and face the truth that trump is a national security risk who allowed the Russians to meddle in our presidental elections with full knowledge. 

Yes, reality as opposed to the made up, hate based conjecture you offered above. No one has shown where he has allowed any meddling. On the other hand, there is information about the previous Administration having such information and doing nothing about it prior to the elections. Additionally, to this day, the DNC refuses to allow the FBI experts to look into Russian hacking on their computers. That is a telling comment from the Dem side.

RK, the international lawyer was not the Russian operative. You need to keep up with your news.

Originally she was the only one referred to and yet the hate filled left was using the term "Russian operative". And, no matter how many and who were involved the simple reality remains - "dirt" was offered, a meeting was granted, the real intent came out, the meeting ended. There was no giving up of secrets, no debts incurred.

Bottom line - if you can get away from the blind hatred (either sincere or just politically inspired) you see there is nothing worth talking about in this.

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: NYT IS REPORTING THAT ERIC TRUMP MET WITH RUSSIAN LAWYER LAST JUNE TO GET DAMAGING INFO. ON HILL

[ Edited ]
Message 53 of 108 (135 Views)

RK-- getting real deals with facing reality, and has nothing to do with maturity, but if you'd like, get real mature and face the truth that trump is a national security risk who allowed the Russians to meddle in our presidental elections with full knowledge. 

RK, the international lawyer was not the Russian operative. You need to keep up with your news.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 54 of 108 (136 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

RK-- It's time to get real! When an experienced presidential candidate's campaign manager,  son-in-law,  and son set up meetings with known Russian operatives, and by the way,  it's come out today that there were known Russian operatives in that meeting, and the story changes four or five times, anyone with one living Brain cell  should be able to figure out that something is wrong. I know trump  told his goal base that this is standard procedure, but there is not a senator or congressman Republican or Democrat who agrees with that. But you know, it's true trump the base is totally stupid, and he lies to them because he knows they'll believe any BS that he puts out there.  Little donnie  boy's words, not mine!

As far as investigation, just what do you think the independent investigator is looking at??

Denial of the facts is getting to be ludicrous! Get real!

"Real" is good. So, let's get real about calling an international lawyer a "known Russian operative".

And the rest of your "real" was about "living Brain cells", his base is "totally stupid" (ah yes, the delightfully arrogant elitism again), "BS", and "Little donnie boy".

Instead of "get real" - can advance to "get mature".

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 55 of 108 (132 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

afisher wrote:

The donald supporters keep whining and throwing up smoke screens.   They are ignoring the facts that were released in the emails - that were released by Donald Jr.     

Given their latest excuses - Junior is a dope.    That should makes one ask about the other 2 guys who he invited to the meeting.    Are they so lazy that they don't bother to ask the 5W's about the meeting.  

If the DS say nope they were merely puppy-dogging behind Junior, what does that tell anyone about the upper eschelon of the current regime.     But that is fine, it only shows the depth of the ignorance and denial by the "ds"  

There is a thing called "opposition research". In that vein, he got an email offering "dirt". He agreed to look at it. She actually had a different agenda. He walked out.

Without all the hyperbole, please tell me what I have missed.

Proof of the sort that he may find necessary to produce in order to defend himself in legal proceedings.

What legal proceedings?

Now that the world recognizes that he's dishonest scum, and sees that his word is worth nothing, legal proceedings may be redundant.

But the issue is not your interpretation of what people all over the world are thinking. The question was, "What legal proceedings?".

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 56 of 108 (137 Views)

RK-- It's time to get real! When an experienced presidential candidate's campaign manager,  son-in-law,  and son set up meetings with known Russian operatives, and by the way,  it's come out today that there were known Russian operatives in that meeting, and the story changes four or five times, anyone with one living Brain cell  should be able to figure out that something is wrong. I know trump  told his goal base that this is standard procedure, but there is not a senator or congressman Republican or Democrat who agrees with that. But you know, it's true trump the base is totally stupid, and he lies to them because he knows they'll believe any BS that he puts out there.  Little donnie  boy's words, not mine!

As far as investigation, just what do you think the independent investigator is looking at??

Denial of the facts is getting to be ludicrous! Get real!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 57 of 108 (140 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

afisher wrote:

The donald supporters keep whining and throwing up smoke screens.   They are ignoring the facts that were released in the emails - that were released by Donald Jr.     

Given their latest excuses - Junior is a dope.    That should makes one ask about the other 2 guys who he invited to the meeting.    Are they so lazy that they don't bother to ask the 5W's about the meeting.  

If the DS say nope they were merely puppy-dogging behind Junior, what does that tell anyone about the upper eschelon of the current regime.     But that is fine, it only shows the depth of the ignorance and denial by the "ds"  

There is a thing called "opposition research". In that vein, he got an email offering "dirt". He agreed to look at it. She actually had a different agenda. He walked out.

Proof of the sort that he may find necessary to produce in order to defend himself in legal proceedings.

What legal proceedings?

Now that the world recognizes that he's dishonest scum, and sees that his word is worth nothing, legal proceedings may be redundant.

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 58 of 108 (135 Views)

I am now laughting my head off. I just heard that there was a 5th person in that room and that person was a Russian operative and a lobbyst in this country. LOL  apparently the leak was leaked by that Russian Atty. LOL

I think that my own theory is or may become true. Putin seeing that he cannot depend on Trump he is now throwing Trump under the bus.  LOL
Oh dear!!!! now apparently there were now 6th person in that room. Really?  how many peoplr attended this meeting/ LOL  LOL  LOL

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 59 of 108 (135 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

afisher wrote:

What legal proceedings?

Treasured Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 60 of 108 (136 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

afisher wrote: