Call Your Senator at 844-222-0104 and Urge Them to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Bill

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: NYT IS REPORTING THAT ERIC TRUMP MET WITH RUSSIAN LAWYER LAST JUNE TO GET DAMAGING INFO. ON HILL

[ Edited ]
Message 31 of 108 (142 Views)

The witchhunt continues and the drums continue to beat!

Gee, I don't miss the last President!

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: NYT IS REPORTING THAT ERIC TRUMP MET WITH RUSSIAN LAWYER LAST JUNE TO GET DAMAGING INFO. ON HILL

Message 32 of 108 (134 Views)

CriticalThinking wrote:

I completely disagree with NH. Let me start by saying I don't like Hillary and hope I never see her again, so this has nothing to do with her. Using Hillary is nothing more than an excuse from Trump Lovers who are living in denial about the blatant dishonesty in the Trump Administration. 

After the election, I originally thought there wasn't much to the Russian story and it was being blown out of proportion. But I've changed my mind. Why? Because for the past 6-8 months we've seen a series of non-stop LIES from the following people about their contacts with Russians.

• Attorney General Jeff Sessions
  • Paul Manafort
  • General Flynn
  • Jared Kushner
  • Donald Trump Jr

Why are all of the above telling one lie after another about their Russian contacts?

And the Trump Jr. emails changed everything. Just read them and you'll know why people are making a big deal out of this.

Then we have every U.S. Intelligence Agency describing Russian interference related to the Presidential election. 

There are contacts and there are contacts. There are the contacts that businessmen make for business purposes. There are contacts made for campaign purposes. There are contacts that are made for government purposes. And the reporting requirements for each is separate.

From the get go. the mantra regarding the recent election has been "Russia, Russia". That has caused much confusion and an assumption for partisan purposes that all contacts are the same.

It is much like the "hacking" issue. Even though no one has shown that hacking had any effect on the results, the suggestion constantly hangs out there that Trump is the President because of Russia.

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 33 of 108 (149 Views)
Spoiler

CT--All that evidence, all those highly skilled investigators saying there is something there, independent council, seventeen intel agencies looking into Russian interference, obstruction, and now collusion and treason, all  those links between people in trump's band of thugs and Russia--

and the trump rangers listen to a bunch of lying commentators spewing fantasies--and with seemingly absolutely no ability to reason or ability to differentiate between reality and fantasy,  believe what common sense should clearly tell them is nonsensical.  

@NOTHAPPENING--trump's ties to Russia have nothing to do with Hillary--not even a reasonable distraction, but I know it's what the faux news is feeding it's gullibles--heard it. Like almost everything else these ridiculous "news" sites put out there, blaming trump and thugs ties  to Russia as something that is being said because Hillary lost is stupid and makes little sense.

Our government hasn't put all the hours and manpower looking into these things because Hillary lost--a two year old could see through that garbage.

Did Hillary make  donnie  jr. take a meeting to meet with the Russians so they could help daddy's campaign, which, regardless of what the fantasy sites tell you, was illegal. Yeah, I heard them blather on about how jr. did nothing wrong--stupid--and wrong.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Trusted Social Butterfly

NYT IS REPORTING THAT ERIC TRUMP MET WITH RUSSIAN LAWYER LAST JUNE TO GET DAMAGING INFO. ON HILL

Message 34 of 108 (151 Views)

Just in terms of right or wrong, Trump Jr. should have immediately reported the Russian overture to the FBI. He of course did the opposite and then LIED about it. He sounds just like his father.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 35 of 108 (147 Views)

The donald supporters are continuing to try and bat away the behavior of the current regime in WH - by demanding non-lawyers talk to the crime committed.    

And therein lies their distraction scheme.   They want something to shoot at, while they pretend that working with the Russians by accepting information from them is just fine, means that they are more than willing to distort the laws of this nation as CYA for their guy and his son.   

It is like justifying rape by a father and say is okay because he will add a new member to the family unit.    Or rape is really okay as long as both people were drunk at the time.  

What is of value, what are ethics, what is morality.    Are there laws in this country that defend everyone equally?   Republicans argue that there should not be equality, period.    Until of course, someone comes for them....

Now donald supporters can return to their whines and faux claims and faux assertions - it is what they do.    

Trusted Social Butterfly

NYT IS REPORTING THAT ERIC TRUMP MET WITH RUSSIAN LAWYER LAST JUNE TO GET DAMAGING INFO. ON HILL

[ Edited ]
Message 36 of 108 (148 Views)

I completely disagree with NH. Let me start by saying I don't like Hillary and hope I never see her again, so this has nothing to do with her. Using Hillary is nothing more than an excuse from Trump Lovers who are living in denial about the blatant dishonesty in the Trump Administration. 

After the election, I originally thought there wasn't much to the Russian story and it was being blown out of proportion. But I've changed my mind. Why? Because for the past 6-8 months we've seen a series of non-stop LIES from the following people about their contacts with Russians.

• Attorney General Jeff Sessions
  • Paul Manafort
  • General Flynn
  • Jared Kushner
  • Donald Trump Jr

Why are all of the above telling one lie after another about their Russian contacts?

And the Trump Jr. emails changed everything. Just read them and you'll know why people are making a big deal out of this.

Then we have every U.S. Intelligence Agency describing Russian interference related to the Presidential election. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 37 of 108 (155 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

Only someone blindly defending everything about the Trump Administration could possibly say the following, "I gotta admit, this "minion" hasn't yet heard anyone state what the "crime" is"

The potential crime was explained repeatedly in this forum, so go back and read the posts which talked about the potential crimes committed by the Trump campaign team.

No, the crime was never defined within the context of what is known. Yes, people have posted "treason" but there is nothing to indicate that. The word "collusion" gets bounced around but, again, not supported by facts.

So, what is the crime?

The left doesn't like Trump and they think Hillary SHOULD have been President so they will continue the litany of items Trump is guilty of until his term is over. At best, he leaves office - at worst, it slows his agenda down.   Expect the "Russian Drum" to sound over and over as "their minions" respond to the drumbeat.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 38 of 108 (148 Views)

CriticalThinking wrote:

Only someone blindly defending everything about the Trump Administration could possibly say the following, "I gotta admit, this "minion" hasn't yet heard anyone state what the "crime" is"

The potential crime was explained repeatedly in this forum, so go back and read the posts which talked about the potential crimes committed by the Trump campaign team.

No, the crime was never defined within the context of what is known. Yes, people have posted "treason" but there is nothing to indicate that. The word "collusion" gets bounced around but, again, not supported by facts.

So, what is the crime?

Trusted Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 39 of 108 (172 Views)

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 40 of 108 (197 Views)

CriticalThinking wrote:

PC said, " Your response?? Another prime example of blind following and the swallowing of little donnie's swill by his supporters, whom,  according to him, he lies to because they're stupid.

Denial of the truth doesn't change reality.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!"

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey PC, here's something else which has me LOL
  • The only reason Trump Jr. released the emails was  the NY Times was going to print them
  • If the NY Times had printed the emails first, our Trump minions would be screaming "Fake News", the NY Times made up this story. I am LOL again.
  • Even though the emails came from Trump Jr. they still refuse to believe what is written in black & white

The Trump minions repeatedly ignore the LIES told by Trump Jr., his constantly changing story, and the reason for the lies. If nothing happened as he claimed, why was Trump Jr. repeatedly lying about the meeting? And why was Manafort and Kushner there? I can't help it, I'm LOL again.

I gotta admit, this "minion" hasn't yet heard anyone state what the "crime" is. It has been predicted that scads of people will be going to jail - but, for what??