Call Your Senator at 844-222-0104 and Urge Them to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Bill

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: NYT IS REPORTING THAT ERIC TRUMP MET WITH RUSSIAN LAWYER LAST JUNE TO GET DAMAGING INFO. ON HILL

[ Edited ]
Message 21 of 108 (147 Views)

pc6063 wrote:
Spoiler

NH--You are correct--trump's main concern is trump. Your reasoning with regard to helping Americans less well off  is pure Republican rhetoric, which neglects the reality of those truly in need.

BTW, were you not living in the US when Mr. Obama pulled this country out of a near depression?  And also, just what has trump "done for you"?

Just wondering!

Did you not just whine about my introducing Hillary? But Obama is different....why??

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: NYT IS REPORTING THAT ERIC TRUMP MET WITH RUSSIAN LAWYER LAST JUNE TO GET DAMAGING INFO. ON HILL

Message 22 of 108 (160 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

RK-- getting real deals with facing reality, and has nothing to do with maturity, but if you'd like, get real mature and face the truth that trump is a national security risk who allowed the Russians to meddle in our presidental elections with full knowledge. 

Yes, reality as opposed to the made up, hate based conjecture you offered above. No one has shown where he has allowed any meddling. On the other hand, there is information about the previous Administration having such information and doing nothing about it prior to the elections. Additionally, to this day, the DNC refuses to allow the FBI experts to look into Russian hacking on their computers. That is a telling comment from the Dem side.

RK, the international lawyer was not the Russian operative. You need to keep up with your news.

Originally she was the only one referred to and yet the hate filled left was using the term "Russian operative". And, no matter how many and who were involved the simple reality remains - "dirt" was offered, a meeting was granted, the real intent came out, the meeting ended. There was no giving up of secrets, no debts incurred.

Bottom line - if you can get away from the blind hatred (either sincere or just politically inspired) you see there is nothing worth talking about in this.

I guess colluding with a foreign power to compromise our Presidential election is good but talking about adoptions is bad.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 108 (152 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

mimi0000 wrote:

Where is the Republican outrage on this?    

Generally speaking Republicans (at least Conservative ones) save their outrage for something outrageous. Things like selling the office of SecState to enrich the family business or "unmasking" of American citizens spied on for purely partisan reasons or destroying subpoenaed material and getting away with it.

Outrageous stuff like that.

So Republicans only get outraged when they make something up instead of when something actually happens.

So, no need to restate. The original was quite sufficient. Think of it this way - the family business did get money from nations that received US dollars and her husband did get 1/2 million dollar fees from nations that received US dollars. ("actually happened")

On the other hand, a meeting was asked for, it was held, when the real purpose became apparent, it ended. Problem???

I didn't restate anything I just pointed out that some people here only get upset with the stories they make up instead of getting upset when actual crimes are committed.

When it became apparent that they couldn't collude with a foreign power to corrupt our election they weren't interested.

If the meeting had been set up to talk about adoptions and the Russians tried to provide them the dirt then leaving the meeting would have at least made things slightly legal. The way the meeting was pitched and accepted makes it an attempt at collusion that failed.

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 24 of 108 (159 Views)
Spoiler

NH--You are correct--trump's main concern is trump. Your reasoning with regard to helping Americans less well off  is pure Republican rhetoric, which neglects the reality of those truly in need.

BTW, were you not living in the US when Mr. Obama pulled this country out of a near depression?  And also, just what has trump "done for you"?

Just wondering!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 108 (172 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

NH-- Winder if the 17 intelligence agencies who are using both taxpayer money and manpower think that this is the Witchhunt. I see that you swallowed trump's swill, obviously meant to distract and to convince those who are still ignorant enough to support him that none of this is true. Big joke that.

You should miss the last president! He was intelligent  honest, and had the best interest of the American people at heart. But, I guess that if you want a lying, fascist autocrat, who is the laughingstock of the world, and who has stabbed his supporters in the back at every turn in power, you wouldn't miss Mr. Obama at all. Besides, this idiot is much more entertaining--an bumbling clown--kinda like watching a train wreck.

So sorry our opinions are different.  Many people had enough of the last President that did nothing positive for me and most I know and that's why you see a different breed of cat doing something radically different.  He doesn't believe in expanding the welfare class but instead wants people to pull themselves along - something Democrats have difficulty with.  His top priority is NOT Climate Change, expanding welfare, more food stamps, universal health care, and redistributing the wealth but instead providing an environment that one can be independent and take care of themselves (something anathema to Democrats).

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 26 of 108 (176 Views)

NH-- Wonder if the 17 intelligence agencies who are using both taxpayer money and manpower think that this is the Witchhunt. I see that you swallowed trump's swill, obviously meant to distract and to convince those who are still ignorant enough to support him that none of this is true. Big joke that.

You should miss the last president! He was intelligent  honest, and had the best interest of the American people at heart. But, I guess that if you want a lying, fascist autocrat, who is the laughingstock of the world, and who has stabbed his supporters in the back at every turn in power, you wouldn't miss Mr. Obama at all. Besides, this idiot is much more entertaining--an bumbling clown--kinda like watching a train wreck.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 27 of 108 (174 Views)

@rk9152-- Since you keep wanting to go back to Hillary, it was found she broke no laws. I'll bet that you hope that the same can be said for crooked little donnie when all is said and done.

This thread is about the crooked trump family, not about Hillary Clinton, and it is not about something that happened over a year ago.

Still need to work on your punctuation, you don't seem to know how to do it correctly. 

Trusted Social Butterfly

NYT IS REPORTING THAT ERIC TRUMP MET WITH RUSSIAN LAWYER LAST JUNE TO GET DAMAGING INFO. ON HILL

[ Edited ]
Message 28 of 108 (174 Views)

Instead of listening to Trump Minions always defending Trump at all costs, while ignoring facts and documentation, let's read the email message between Trump Jr. and Rob Goldstone.

"The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump, helped along by Aras and Emin."

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 29 of 108 (175 Views)

Olderscout66 wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

@CriticalThinking Did you not read the email chain?

LOL!!

jimc - Ever hear that ancient adage "ignorance of the Law is no excuse"? It's true for zoning ordinances, it's true for product safety laws and is most assuredly true for the crime of TREASON.

When John DeLorean met with undercover cops to transact drugs to save his company, HE WENT TO JAIL, despite4 the fact the drug deal never happened. It was the FACT DeLorean INTENDED to commit the crime, exactly a tRumpjr, Kuschner and Manafort INTENDED to commit treason against the United States.

Strange - it seems that ignorance of the law is a defense when dealing with classified material on a private server. In fact there is another interesting defense from that situation - "didn't mean to break the law".

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 108 (180 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

@CriticalThinking Did you not read the email chain?

LOL!!

jimc - Ever hear that ancient adage "ignorance of the Law is no excuse"? It's true for zoning ordinances, it's true for product safety laws and is most assuredly true for the crime of TREASON.

When John DeLorean met with undercover cops to transact drugs to save his company, HE WENT TO JAIL, despite4 the fact the drug deal never happened. It was the FACT DeLorean INTENDED to commit the crime, exactly a tRumpjr, Kuschner and Manafort INTENDED to commit treason against the United States.