Test Your Knowledge About Long-Term Care with AARP’s Long-Term Care Quiz

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: NFL Coach Resigns After Coke Snorting Video Goes Public

Message 1 of 33 (23 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

You are right. Basing everything on hatred of our President is hard to understand.

You are right!  Claiming others base everything on hatred of what trump does and say's isn't hard to understand. at all.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 33 (36 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Race- race - race. Can't we all just be Americans?

Can't we all be treated like equal Americans? "Black Lives Matter," too.

I agree - all lives matter.  What about equal rights?  Don't they matter too?

You said, "Black lives matter too" - I agreed, all live matter. Why are you twisting it?  I also said, can't we all be treated like equal Americans?  You ignored it.  Why are you twisting it?

We can agree - all lives matter

But look how race even got into the issue of a coach getting caught snorting and then, "very nobly", accepts personal responsibility.  Nobly!  LMAO!  He didn't "get caught".  Conservatives are a hoot-a-minute.  Thanks for the laughs.

"very nobly" was in  quotes for a reason. He did get caught. He didn't "get caught"; he was ratted out by his girlfriend.  

I'm gonna guess he felt "caught".

Where does the "hoot-a-minute" and the "LMAO" fit into this??  You'd have to understand more than you do.

You are right. Basing everything on hatred of our President is hard to understand.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 33 (37 Views)

Olderscout66 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Cent - you miss the GOPerPoint - by refusing to give any credance to BLM, GOPers slyly redirect the conversation from the police brutalizing and killing the BLACK community into one about how excluding whites (who are seldom brutalized and murdered by police) makes the BLM movement "racist". See, when the GOPerLords want to promote racism, they claim those identifying the problem are being racist.

Then the conversation diverts from the actual racist behavior into a parsing of sentences with no chance of addressing how to stop the racist behavior because in this "new" conversation, nobody discusses the racism even exists.

Go back and read what our RWers keep repeating - there's not a word about the actual events that led to the BLM movement - the GOPers don't want anyone admitting those events actually occurred. Instead they flood Youtube with videos of a dozen really angry protesters calling for violence to try and drown out the videos of THOUSANDS of protesters calling for JUSTICE.

Who doesn't give credence to BLM? They, like the CBC and NAACP, and other organizations are lobbyists for black people. i think everyone knows that.

If one were to consider the number of blacks killed by the police of various colors vs the number of blacks killed by black thugs - the hypocrisy of this argument would be obvious.

Message 4 of 33 (50 Views)

Olderscout66 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Cent - you miss the GOPerPoint - by refusing to give any credance to BLM, GOPers slyly redirect the conversation from the police brutalizing and killing the BLACK community into one about how excluding whites (who are seldom brutalized and murdered by police) makes the BLM movement "racist". See, when the GOPerLords want to promote racism, they claim those identifying the problem are being racist.

Then the conversation diverts from the actual racist behavior into a parsing of sentences with no chance of addressing how to stop the racist behavior because in this "new" conversation, nobody discusses the racism even exists.

Go back and read what our RWers keep repeating - there's not a word about the actual events that led to the BLM movement - the GOPers don't want anyone admitting those events actually occurred. Instead they flood Youtube with videos of a dozen really angry protesters calling for violence to try and drown out the videos of THOUSANDS of protesters calling for JUSTICE.

You're absolutely correct, Scout.  It's why they are losing the support in every demographic other than "idiot".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 5 of 33 (51 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

You said, "Black lives matter too" - I agreed, all live matter. Why are you twisting it?  I also said, can't we all be treated like equal Americans?  You ignored it.  Why are you twisting it?

But look how race even got into the issue of a coach getting caught snorting and then, "very nobly", accepts personal responsibility.  Nobly!  LMAO!  He didn't "get caught".  Conservatives are a hoot-a-minute.  Thanks for the laughs.

"very nobly" was in  quotes for a reason. He did get caught. He didn't "get caught"; he was ratted out by his girlfriend.  Where does the "hoot-a-minute" and the "LMAO" fit into this??  You'd have to understand more than you do.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 33 (62 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 33 (65 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

You said, "Black lives matter too" - I agreed, all live matter. Why are you twisting it?

"very nobly" was in  quotes for a reason. He did get caught. Where does the "hoot-a-minute" and the "LMAO" fit into this??

Message 8 of 33 (76 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 33 (81 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

I believe that the adults who are on this discussion board to actually discuss understand that klatch members gossiping over a fellow poster qualifies for "trolling" ......

Yet you saw no problem  when you "gossiped" about another poster with a poster you aligned with.

Quite the double standard!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 33 (90 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

I agree - all lives matter.

But look how race even got into the issue of a coach getting caught snorting and then, "very nobly", accepts personal responsibility.