Test Your Knowledge About Long-Term Care with AARP’s Long-Term Care Quiz

Info Seeker

Re: Mueller is Investigating Trump for Obstruction

Message 1 of 54 (291 Views)

The truth comes out in the end...we just have to sit and wait patiently.. the hole  Trump is digging is getting deeper by the day. He has some sort of disorder and shows it by his actions.I often wonder why his Drs. don't discuss this obivious ailement he has, because their is no way this man is normal. Normal people don't act like he does. How can people who voted for him not see this, some people seem to think he is doing a great job. He hasn't done anything, and everytime he tries to do something it backfires and he comes out looking like a fool. We american citizens are suppose to believe that this is his idea of how he will make America great? Hate to see what happens if he screws up doing something and makes it bad....He scares me because I feel he is very unstable with his decision making, his leadership, trust, intergrity, and his view s on running the goverment. 

Info Seeker

Message 2 of 54 (300 Views)

So in the end what's the final outcome going to be? Trump is doing a good job  of sinking his own ship. Everytime he opens his mouth he says something that upsets his public, the public he was suppose to support and fight for, remember him saying that he wants to make america great!  Well he does not seem to realize that his public image is suffering, instead of showing leadership,he is boosting about himself and making himself the center of attention. The more he tweets and talks the guilter he looks. He is a true narcissist by the meaning of the word and they are extremely hard to deal with.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 54 (303 Views)

Imagine the conflicts of interest and possible corrupt dealings with Russia that would be exposed with the Tax Returns. It's so obvious why he wont release them. Only bridge buyers accept his excuses !!! Nothing to hide , then gain the trust of all American's and release them Mr. President , like every other President does !!!

Treasured Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 4 of 54 (306 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

No, the problem is that some lefties are not keeping up with their leadership - the whole "collusion" thing as well as the "election rigging" is now off the table.

While trump rangers and others on the right may wish to believe it's "off the table", it is most certainly not "off the table" for Mueller - given that he is currently - right now - investigating trump regarding the possiblity that he engaged in an act or multiple acts of Obstruction of Justice. 

Yes, trump can fire everyone investigating him - just like Nixon did - and as it turns out - Nixon was notably unsuccessful in his attempt to hide evidence of his guilt.

Should he do that, It's certain that his approval/disapproval ratings will change drastically in a direction quite unfavorable to him and an even larger majority of the nation's citizens will insist upon the resumption of all of the investigations.

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 54 (310 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

So what's the deal, guys? Have you given up on "collusion" and the whine du jour is "obstruction"??

Or is it like I have previously suggested - a fishing expedition looking to find.......well ........ something.

This is so funny!!!!!!!  I guess you haven't heard.

Obstruction by Trump.  Collusion by TRump and friends.    I thought you followed the news. 

Naw....of course not, riker.  It's Faux.  This is their standing talking points these days....

As I said, gave up on the Russians effecting the elections, "collusion" and now on to the whine du jour.

Funny, don't think the Special Counsel cares what Conservatives "gave up on"....just saying.

I'm sure you know you have that wrong Nope, 100% accurate.  Nope. 100% inaccurate, check you "Party line" announcements - try MSNBC. The fact you claim it's wrong is hilarious.....and typical. Yes, the accuracy makes it typical of my posts. But, I do not see the humor in all these disruptive actions by the "Resistance" that is interfering the operation of our government

The left went bonkers over the elections and "collusion" The problem is, Conservatives seem to think collusion is acceptable. No, the problem is that some lefties are not keeping up with their leadership - the whole "collusion" thing as well as the "election rigging" is now off the table.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 54 (312 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

So what's the deal, guys? Have you given up on "collusion" and the whine du jour is "obstruction"??

Or is it like I have previously suggested - a fishing expedition looking to find.......well ........ something.

This is so funny!!!!!!!  I guess you haven't heard.

Obstruction by Trump.  Collusion by TRump and friends.    I thought you followed the news. 

Naw....of course not, riker.  It's Faux.  This is their standing talking points these days....

As I said, gave up on the Russians effecting the elections, "collusion" and now on to the whine du jour.

Funny, don't think the Special Counsel cares what Conservatives "gave up on"....just saying.

I'm sure you know you have that wrong Nope, 100% accurate.  The fact you claim it's wrong is hilarious.....and typical.

The left went bonkers over the elections and "collusion" The problem is, Conservatives seem to think collusion is acceptable.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 54 (317 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

So now the RW's only defence for the Orange Buffoon is that Progressives want him investigated, based on a HUGE body of evidence strongly suggesting that he and his campaign colluded with the Russians to influence (rig) the election and that his business interests prevent him from acting in the best interests of the nation when he can make more money selling us out, or keeping that golden shower from showing up on Youtube.

Gotta say, the very strong possibility the actions of the POTUS are being controlled with blackmail by a foreign power is a whole lot more impeachable than losing money in a land deal or having totally legal relations with a consenting adult of the opposite sex. Since Republicans spent SEVEN YEARS investigating the latter, I find it more than a little disingenuous for them to claim the current investigation of the former is improper.

I guess you didn't get the memo - the "Resistance" has moved on from that "collusion" thing as well as the "effected the election" thing.

I guess you're not up to date on current events. The "collusion" thing as well as the "effected the election" thing are all under investigation .... and not "moved on from" as you would like to believe.

I believe they have even gotten away from the "golden showers" thing (except for those for whom that has a special meaning)

The "golden showers" thing has "special meaning" only to Trump as he ordered it and his Russians buddies evidently recorded it. And should Trump not obey mother Russia, his buddies could release it .... hence the "special meaning" to Trump!

I don't believe they are working the "blackmail" angle either.

Trump's desire to eliminate/ease up sanctions on Russia clearly suggest otherwise.

So, you really might want to get caught up on the "official" whines du jour. Wouldn't want to be thought of as even whackier or even lefter than the "Resistance".

Refusing to recognize the obvious and instead evading it with accusations of "whines" is the "even whackier" of all things.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 54 (324 Views)

Olderscout66 wrote:

So now the RW's only defence for the Orange Buffoon is that Progressives want him investigated, based on a HUGE body of evidence strongly suggesting that he and his campaign colluded with the Russians to influence (rig) the election and that his business interests prevent him from acting in the best interests of the nation when he can make more money selling us out, or keeping that golden shower from showing up on Youtube.

Gotta say, the very strong possibility the actions of the POTUS are being controlled with blackmail by a foreign power is a whole lot more impeachable than losing money in a land deal or having totally legal relations with a consenting adult of the opposite sex. Since Republicans spent SEVEN YEARS investigating the latter, I find it more than a little disingenuous for them to claim the current investigation of the former is improper.

I guess you didn't get the memo - the "Resistance" has moved on from that "collusion" thing as well as the "effected the election" thing. I believe they have even gotten away from the "golden showers" thing (except for those for whom that has a special meaning).

I don't believe they are working the "blackmail" angle either. So, you really might want to get caught up on the "official" whines du jour. Wouldn't want to be thought of as even whackier or even lefter than the "Resistance".

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 9 of 54 (330 Views)

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Message 10 of 54 (338 Views)

Hello everyone,

Please remember to stay on topic, refrain from personal attacks, and post according to the AARP guidelines.

Thanks

http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines