Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: More DEEP STATE Exposed...

Message 41 of 394

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Of course, once the DOJ was politicized and the Congress got sandbagged by them, who was going to uncover anything.

And now the same people are running things. I know, I know - why is that? I wish I knew but when you look at how the deck is stacked on the Mueller team, the truth is obvious.

Wait...are you saying Flynn and Papadopoulos did NOT lie to the FBI? Of course, once you disregard all the facts your theory makes PERFECT sense. The trick is to keep your fingers in your ears and keep shouting "I can't hear you!!!!" over and over.

No. Now take the fingers out of your ears and hear about the corruption in the Obama DOJ and intel community.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 42 of 394

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

If it wasn't so serious, I would be LOL at the absurd radical right wing talk about the Obama Administration. Remember this, no Obama Administration officials were indicted, but less than one year into the Trump Administration, we have a bevy of indictments, with more to come.

Of course, once the DOJ was politicized and the Congress got sandbagged by them, who was going to uncover anything.

And now the same people are running things. I know, I know - why is that? I wish I knew but when you look at how the deck is stacked on the Mueller team, the truth is obvious.

If, as you say, the truth is obvious how are you having such a hard time grasping it? Maybe if you weren't trying so hard to cover up for Trump you would have an easier time seeing the truth.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 43 of 394

Delusional, delusional, delusional! Repeat after me now—

DEEP STATE—DELUSIONAL!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 44 of 394

rk9152 wrote:

Wait...are you saying Flynn and Papadopoulos did NOT lie to the FBI? Of course, once you disregard all the facts your theory makes PERFECT sense. The trick is to keep your fingers in your ears and keep shouting "I can't hear you!!!!" over and over.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 45 of 394

CriticalThinking wrote:

If it wasn't so serious, I would be LOL at the absurd radical right wing talk about the Obama Administration. Remember this, no Obama Administration officials were indicted, but less than one year into the Trump Administration, we have a bevy of indictments, with more to come.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 46 of 394

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

Remember, the term "Deep State" is Republican code for "We cannot govern and need a conspiracy theory to justify it"

It actually has a real meaning and that isn't it. Why diminish the discussion with such childishness?

Or have you hopped on the "kudo harvesting boat"?

“Deep State” is just another made up phrase by the right to excuse their incompetence and an attempt to cover up for Trump. The people who are now considered “Deep State” are no different than those who have pointed out improper actions of any prior administration.

Your kudo envy is showing again.

Trusted Social Butterfly

More DEEP STATE Exposed...

Message 47 of 394

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 48 of 394

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

The FBI, which is part of the Department of Justice, is the world's elite law enforcement agency.

"Yes, it is. And what a shame that the Obama Administration corrupted it so badly for partisan purposes."

The real shame is this,Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality where facts and Skippong the truth are irrelevant. Director Comey said President Obama never interfered with the FBI. 

How many members of the less than one year old Trump Administation have been indicted? In President Obama's 8 years, nobody in his administration was indicted. Of course this is a fact which can be verified which are meaningless to Trump Cult members who blindly follow their leader.

Overlooking the nonsense about "Trump cult" and "alternate reality", let's get down to one key area - Flynn lied to the FBI and was prosecuted for it. Hillary and some key staffers lied to the FBI and were not prosecuted. Basically the same FBI - why??

Flynn was guilty of a crime. Clinton in spite of your wishes, wasnt.

Since they all lied to the FBI, why do you suppose only one was charged? Sorta fits in with the topic.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 49 of 394

Richva wrote:

Remember, the term "Deep State" is Republican code for "We cannot govern and need a conspiracy theory to justify it"

It actually has a real meaning and that isn't it. Why diminish the discussion with such childishness?

Or have you hopped on the "kudo harvesting boat"?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 50 of 394

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

And your point is that the topic is what - "lying", "fallacy", "TROLLING", "conspiracy" or something else?

Ya' know ............. since you brought this up .......... you have turned this topic into the very things you just mentioned.

Close but no cigar. it is your side of the street that throws those words out when they have no rational respose. Similar to your post above.

Any thoughts on the deep state?

Stop posting fallacies, stop trolling, stop posting or repeating conspiracies, stop repeating other's lies, and you won't see those words in other poster's descriptions of those postings. See, it's really very simple.

My thoughts on the "Deep State" is that it is pure fallacy, but you already knew that so why ask? More 'trolling'?

By the way ..... what is a "respose"?

I hope you understand that just because you either are not aware of or would prefer to make believe it does not exist has no effect on the reality of the deep state. All it does is result in nonsense like the post above.

Of course, if you don't believe in the far right-wing Conservative extremist conspiracy theories your views are "nonsense".  Coming from an unobjective individual, that's quite offensive.

Has anyone seen rk post any evidence to support his conspiracy theories?  Of course not....  It's a myth.

Does that mean that you think that there was no partisan activities within the DOJ and intel community during the Obama Administration and that partisan holdovers are not continuing it?

Strzok for example - is that the sort of unbiased professionalism we want from out federal bureaucracies? The relationship between the DOJ, Fusion GPS and the Clinton campaign - is that another "conspiracy theory"? And how about Jeannie Rhee - another "conspiracy theory"?