Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: More DEEP STATE Exposed...

Message 31 of 394

CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality where facts are meaningless. They are told what and how to think and then they regurgitate what they were told. 

"Of course, once the DOJ was politicized and the Congress got sandbagged by them, who was going to uncover anything."

The DOJ was never politicized, but Trump Lovers are repeatedly told this by Fox and other right wing media sources. And when they're told something like the above, they never question nor challenge it, so of course they believe it.

The "tarmac summit", the downgrading by Strzok of the charges, no charges for destroyed subpoenas, limited subject matter while under oath, using the Fusion GPS dossier to spy on political opponents ...... need I go on?

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 32 of 394

CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality where facts are meaningless. They are told what and how to think and then they regurgitate what they were told. 

"Of course, once the DOJ was politicized and the Congress got sandbagged by them, who was going to uncover anything."

The DOJ was never politicized, but Trump Lovers are repeatedly told this by Fox and other right wing media sources. And when they're told something like the above, they never question nor challenge it, so of course they believe it.

Right you are, CeeTee.  The lack of critical thinking skills from some sure seems to be lacking.  Assistant Attorney General, selected by Conservatives, sure didn't bite on the false accusations by GOP CongressCritters. They're so lame....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Trusted Social Butterfly

More DEEP STATE Exposed...

Message 33 of 394

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 34 of 394

jimc91 wrote:

@nctarheel That committee meeting on CSPAN was all false huh? LOL!!!

Now that is delusional...

It is really not that difficult to inform yourself as to what is going on inside the DOJ and what is being done to clean it up.

I guess you didn't get the word, jim - CSPAN is now part of that Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 35 of 394

nctarheel wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

With all the information about the purchase and use of the dossier by the government, the planning sessions in the FBI to defeat Trump, the "unmasking", the use of the phony dossier to spy on Americans, etc. your approach sounds like LA-LA-LA-LA. Very, very pc.

Let's review your points and their sources.

(1) Purchase and use of dossier.

(2) Planning sessions in FBI to defeat Trump.

(3) The "Unmasking".

(4) Use of phony dossier to spy on Americans.

Here's your job, @rk9152...............

Find legitimate media outlets that report your views on those four points.

You MAY NOT use BRIETBART, LIFEZETTE, THE DAILY MAIL, THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER, THE WASHINGTON TIMES, NEWSMAX, LIMBAUGH, THE DAILY CALLER, WORLDNETDAILY, or any of the other disgraced and debunked FAR RIGHT sources of distorted and deceptive "reporting".

Until you do that, most at this board will NOT TAKE YOUR POINTS SERIOUSLY.

Just to put things into perspective, why don't you list all the times I have used the sources that you reject. Failing in that, maybe you'd best TAKE MY POINTS SERIOUSLY.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 36 of 394

jimc91 wrote:

It is really not that difficult to inform yourself as to what is going on inside the DOJ and what is being done to clean it up.

You keep reverting to one party's spin that has been only reported by your FAR RIGHT WING conspiracy sites as to what is transpiring in the committee meeting. That party has taken up the conspiracy banner floated by the various "far right fake news conspiracy sites". These guys have been reading too much BRIETBART.

Appropriate personnel action was taken by management in this case and yet; there are those that subscribe to BRIETBART, NEWSMAX, THE DAILY CALLER, and WORLDNETDAILY who find a conspiracy behind every corner and want to take this in a direction that only exists in their minds.

THAT is what is delusional.

I'll make the same challenge to you as I did @rk9152, if you, @jimc91, can find legitimate media outlets....... meaning you may not use your favorites, NEWSMAX, THE WASHINGTON TIMES, BRIETBART, and such.......... if you can find a legitimate outlets that support your argument, we all can take a second look.

But, until now, all you use are "FAKE FAR RIGHT CONSPIRACY MEDIA OUTLETS" and as long as you do that, your comments will not be taken seriously.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 37 of 394

VIMTSTL
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 38 of 394

rk9152 wrote:

With all the information about the purchase and use of the dossier by the government, the planning sessions in the FBI to defeat Trump, the "unmasking", the use of the phony dossier to spy on Americans, etc. your approach sounds like LA-LA-LA-LA. Very, very pc.

Let's review your points and their sources.

(1) Purchase and use of dossier.

(2) Planning sessions in FBI to defeat Trump.

(3) The "Unmasking".

(4) Use of phony dossier to spy on Americans.

Here's your job, @rk9152...............

Find legitimate media outlets that report your views on those four points.

You MAY NOT use BRIETBART, LIFEZETTE, THE DAILY MAIL, THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER, THE WASHINGTON TIMES, NEWSMAX, LIMBAUGH, THE DAILY CALLER, WORLDNETDAILY, or any of the other disgraced and debunked FAR RIGHT sources of distorted and deceptive "reporting".

Until you do that, most at this board will NOT TAKE YOUR POINTS SERIOUSLY.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 39 of 394

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

If it wasn't so serious, I would be LOL at the absurd radical right wing talk about the Obama Administration. Remember this, no Obama Administration officials were indicted, but less than one year into the Trump Administration, we have a bevy of indictments, with more to come.

Of course, once the DOJ was politicized and the Congress got sandbagged by them, who was going to uncover anything.

And now the same people are running things. I know, I know - why is that? I wish I knew but when you look at how the deck is stacked on the Mueller team, the truth is obvious.

If, as you say, the truth is obvious how are you having such a hard time grasping it? Maybe if you weren't trying so hard to cover up for Trump you would have an easier time seeing the truth.

When a planning session as to how to defeat Trump occurs in an FBI office, it seems the truth you are ignoring seems is enough to grasp - if you are willing.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 40 of 394

phyllisc6781 wrote:

Delusional, delusional, delusional! Repeat after me now—

DEEP STATE—DELUSIONAL!

Gee, I miss having a real president!