Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: More DEEP STATE Exposed...

Message 11 of 394

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@ChasKy53—-Shhh! What have I told you—WHATEVER YOU DO—DON’T BRING UP REALITY—trump’s weak minded delusional base can’t handle it!!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

The "Deep State" must be the deep hypnotic state that trump has them in !!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Gold Conversationalist

Message 12 of 394

@ChasKy53—-Shhh! What have I told you—WHATEVER YOU DO—DON’T BRING UP REALITY—trump’s weak minded delusional base can’t handle it!!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 394

I am still waiting for one of our extreme right (Breitbart) wingers to define what the "Deep State" is and name those who are part of it.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 394

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

Only a Trump Cult member can agree in the same sentence that the DOJ and FBI do not participate in partisan politics while blaming President Obama for making them participate in partisan politics. Duh? Both statements cannot be true at the same time.

Is that unintentional ignorance or game playing? No one ever said that the entire FBI played politics. However, there were individuals in a position of power (Lynch and Comey for example) who did.

So did Comey "play (partisan) politics" when he brought up Hillary's emails 1 week before election day?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 394

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

Jimc—Who and why are those tarnishing these exemplary agencies? 

Partisan politics.

And your politics aren't "partisan" ?????

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 394

jimc91 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

Fair minded, intelligent people understand the DOJ and the FBI are two elite agencies who are filled with dedicated employees, who are not ruled nor governed by the political point of view of the current Presdent.

All true and more the shame that a few well placed individuals allowed Obama to politicize the agencies and assign them partisan tasks.

Any proof of that conspiracy or is this one just another one of Rush's "throw everything at the wall and see what sticks" yarns?

Did you not watch any of the hearing on CSPAN the other day?  Watched the entire hearing on another newtork,

The text messages have provided the smoking gun for the investigators to finish doing their job and rid these fine agencies of their corrupt high level officials. It's a hoot that Conservatives just spew out accusations and rarely, if ever, provide specifics, like which corrupt high level officials they're talking about, or which text messages.  Conservatives want everyone to believe that if you have a political opinion, you can't be "Fair and Balanced".  Yet they claim Fox News is "objective" and is "Fair and Balanced"; nothing could be further from the truth.  

Good riddance!  to right-wing extremism....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Gold Conversationalist

Message 17 of 394

@Centristsin2010–Laughing as I read comments by the poster who believes the nonsense of the DEEP STATE, calling out those who see it as no more than a ridiculous conspiracy theory to cover ineptitude “a floating away from reality and serious discussion.” 

The fantasies of the delusional base are getting more and more bizarre, along with those of their mentally ill leader.

ONE THAT IS WORTH SERIOUS DISCUSSION AS trump’s base seems to fall further and further from reality and the realization that our democratic system, our democratic liberties,  and personal and global economic stability are at risk. 

Message 18 of 394

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

Fair minded, intelligent people understand the DOJ and the FBI are two elite agencies who are filled with dedicated employees, who are not ruled nor governed by the political point of view of the current Presdent.

All true and more the shame that a few well placed individuals allowed Obama to politicize the agencies and assign them partisan tasks.

Any proof of that conspiracy or is this one just another one of Rush's "throw everything at the wall and see what sticks" yarns?

Did you not watch any of the hearing on CSPAN the other day?

The text messages have provided the smoking gun for the investigators to finish doing their job and rid these fine agencies of their corrupt high level officials.   

Good riddance!  

VIMTSTL

Message 19 of 394

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@CriticalThinking— Well,  CT.  as we have seen, in trump’s little delusional fantasy world, and the world of his fantasy loving delusional base, nothing needs to make sense to be said– – or to be believed. 

And the pc float away from reality and serious discussion continues.

There is no requirement that you post a response when you have nothing to contribute to the discussion.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 20 of 394

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote: