Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Gold Conversationalist

Re: More DEEP STATE Exposed...

Message 1 of 397

@ChasKy53–SPOT ON!! And just for RK!! BAM!!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 397

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

Only a Trump Cult member can agree in the same sentence that the DOJ and FBI do not participate in partisan politics while blaming President Obama for making them participate in partisan politics. Duh? Both statements cannot be true at the same time.

Is that unintentional ignorance or game playing? No one ever said that the entire FBI played politics. However, there were individuals in a position of power (Lynch and Comey for example) who did.

So did Comey "play (partisan) politics" when he brought up Hillary's emails 1 week before election day?

So could be. There was so much partisanship involved it is hard to tell the motivation for any particular act.

It could have been nothing but partisan, Comey is a Republican. No, it's not "hard to tell.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 397

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

Jimc—Who and why are those tarnishing these exemplary agencies? 

Partisan politics.

And your politics aren't "partisan" ?????

I'd say more ideological.

Back to the issue - we are all ideological to one degree or another. Pols are too but they also tend to be very partisan due to our political system. However, federal agency employees are supposed to perform their duties in a non-partisan and non-ideological way. 

No, I say you are pure partisan, nothing "ideological" (or logical) about accepting anything and everything that trump says or does, including supporting and/or accepting support from the Alt-Right and the KKK.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 397

CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members continue to act as if, and/or believe, President Obama and the Democrats are somehow in control of Congress and the White House. Here's a news bulletin for them, the Republicans control everything. It's those very same Republicans who initiated 3 different investigations of the Trump Administration. 

Yet they continue to make up fantasies and pretend somone else is in control. If that doesn't work, they try to divert attention away from their crooked idol and hero in the White House with these stories. I think they need a reality check which members of a cult obviously cannot do.

I have seen nothing here that would indicate that anyone here has such a strange thought. What are you talking about?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 397

CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members continue to act and/or believe President Obama and the Democrats are somehow in control of Congress and the White House.

I have seen nothing here that would indicate that anyone here has such a strange thought. What are you talking about?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 397

For those waiting for someone to do their thinking for them (while being snide) - it is a term that could be associated with Ike's warning. That was about money and that may well still exist but there is a variation that is ideologically based. The Obama DOJ is a fine example.

Trusted Social Butterfly

More DEEP STATE Exposed...

Message 7 of 397

Trump Cult members continue to act as if, and/or believe, President Obama and the Democrats are somehow in control of Congress and the White House. Here's a news bulletin for them, the Republicans control everything. It's those very same Republicans who initiated 3 different investigations of the Trump Administration. 

Yet they continue to make up fantasies and pretend somone else is in control. If that doesn't work, they try to divert attention away from their crooked idol and hero in the White House with these stories. I think they need a reality check which members of a cult obviously cannot do.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 397

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

Only a Trump Cult member can agree in the same sentence that the DOJ and FBI do not participate in partisan politics while blaming President Obama for making them participate in partisan politics. Duh? Both statements cannot be true at the same time.

Is that unintentional ignorance or game playing? No one ever said that the entire FBI played politics. However, there were individuals in a position of power (Lynch and Comey for example) who did.

So did Comey "play (partisan) politics" when he brought up Hillary's emails 1 week before election day?

So could be. There was so much partisanship involved it is hard to tell the motivation for any particular act.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 397

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

Jimc—Who and why are those tarnishing these exemplary agencies? 

Partisan politics.

And your politics aren't "partisan" ?????

I'd say more ideological.

Back to the issue - we are all ideological to one degree or another. Pols are too but they also tend to be very partisan due to our political system. However, federal agency employees are supposed to perform their duties in a non-partisan and non-ideological way. 

Trusted Social Butterfly

More DEEP STATE Exposed...

Message 10 of 397

Trump Cult members continue to act and/or believe President Obama and the Democrats are somehow in control of Congress and the White House.