Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: More DEEP STATE Exposed...

Message 331 of 394

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Thanks for demonstrating you have no idea whether or not there was any corruption in the DOJ in this topic.  Just spewing your hate to whomever will listen to your lies, or is it just "intellectual dishonesty"?

The bait once again. Sorry, I've learned my lesson.

Sorry, chum doesn't need bait.  It is what it is.....you have no idea and STILL can't say what the corruption is you claim exists within the DOJ.  Why do you make stuff up and whine when others call you on it?

Call it "chum" or call it "bait" I have come to understand the hook you are allowed to conceal in it - and the game is over.

So, is this a pledge that you will no longer post lies, dis-information, mis-information and FAKE NEWS?  If so, you'll earn a whole kudo....

No need for that pledge - I speak the truth. The pledge is that I will not bite at your bait. I have learned how you use it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 332 of 394

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

The only "cult" in denial here is the cult of hatred.

Well, you must be the Cult Leader as the word "hate" appears in more of your posts than any other forum member on this site.  Embrace it.....

You seem to be linguistically challenged. The hate cult offers post after post with nothing but hatred for our President (and others). I am merely pointing it out. Hence, I use the word, others act out the meaning of the word.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 333 of 394

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Pointing out LIES, always works; just ask Michael Flynn and soon, you can ask Jeff Sessions, trump Junior and.....
And that gets right to the point.
Flynn lied to the FBI and is taken to court. Hillary and her staffers lied to the FBI and were not taken to court. It is that partisan corruption that is an element of the deep state that needs elimination.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 334 of 394

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

Look over here, look over here, look over here. Distract distract distract.

The funny thing is that every time the Right makes a 'look over here' posting, trump or someone connected to him does something else that they need to distract from, it's never-ending !  

The "Deep State" is actually the Trump administration itself, Bannon and all. Mueller is uncovering more and more and getting closer and closer to Trump. All the distractions and 'look over here' posts in the world won't change that.

The surveillance and investigations rightly continue. Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump.

Apparently you understanding of the meaning of the term "deep state" is as flawed as your understanding of the terms, Nazi, fascist, and alt-right.

Those I referenced as "Deep State" is no more inaccurate that what was posted in this erroneous topic

Tic toc closer to trump, tic to closer to trump .............

Would you care to define your meaning and contrast it with what you see as the topic meaning?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 335 of 394

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

so he add's North Korea and Venezuela.....countries where their citizens are clamoring to come to the US.  Bawahahaha....AND, have such a history of terrorism in the US and such strong ISIS ties.  BTW, they didn't over-rule the lower courts.....the lower courts never heard the case with the revised EO.  Why do you keep lying and then try to cover with more lies?  Facts matter....but apparently not to Dittoheads and Foxbots.

"Lies" game again. What will it take for you to understand that I am wise to that game and it can no longer work.

What will it take for you to understand that everyone is wise to your game and it can no longer work ????

You really have no idea as to what the "lie" game is, do you?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 336 of 394

Centristsin2010:  Far Right extremists wouldn't notice integrity if it hit them square between the eyes.

Exactly. It struck me as hilarious as I imagined him scurrying around gathering his "proof" when in reality it was the opposite of what he thought. They're clueless.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 337 of 394

@Centristsin2010–SPOT ON!! BAM, BAM!! And for RK-BAM, BAM, BAM!

Gee, I miss having a real president!!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 338 of 394

Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152: *gives proof Corruption in DOJ*

I'm LOL. You didn't give proof of corruption, you provided examples of Mueller getting rid of it. Try again, but maybe first you should learn what corruption is.Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

From a link rk listed:   (CNN)Special counsel Robert Mueller removed one of the FBI's top Russian counterintelligence experts from his team of investigators after an internal investigation found messages he sent that could be interpreted as showing political bias for Hillary Clinton

Far Right extremists wouldn't notice integrity if it hit them square between the eyes.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Highlighted

Message 339 of 394

rk9152 wrote:

Apparently you understanding of the meaning of the term "deep state" is as flawed as your understanding of the terms, Nazi, fascist, and alt-right.

Historically, Chaz has demonstrated a far superior understanding of the terms listed and many others as well, than that of his accuser.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 340 of 394

rk9152 wrote:

I don't know why you are still lying about the EO that Yates refused to support. Can't you stand honest people working for the Justice Department?

What I object to is people allowing partisanship stand in the way of what is best for our Nation and her citizens.

What I object to is people lying for partisanship purposes to dis-inform and mis-lead others! If a "wise" person can't make a valid point without lying and distorting the truth, it's a point not worthy of making and is a kick in the face to our nation and it's citizens.