Penalties Loom for ACA Enrollees Who Don’t Switch to Medicare by Sept. 30. Read More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Misogynist Donald attacks another woman.

Message 81 of 295 (203 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:

RK's post

========================

NW Posted..

I would never defend Clinton's behavior in this regard. Why do so many conservatives defend Trump's?

RK asked...
Who are the Conservatives defending Trump's actions "in this regard"? I believe there are two different "regards" under discussion.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

I have asked the same...no answer(s).

I can tell you, RK  has beedn defending Trump and the way that he has done it is by diversion.  He then comes up with Clinton and complains that nothing has been said about him

Well, then in that case a direct question needs to be answered by RK does he approve of Trump and his behaviour towards females.? A simple yes or no will sufice, But KIdboy, I can tell you right now, that Rk will nevedr answer a direct question.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 82 of 295 (201 Views)

RK's post

========================

NW Posted..

I would never defend Clinton's behavior in this regard. Why do so many conservatives defend Trump's?

RK asked...
Who are the Conservatives defending Trump's actions "in this regard"? I believe there are two different "regards" under discussion.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

I have asked the same...no answer(s).
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 83 of 295 (200 Views)

I am willing to discuss the topic and yes answer your question as to why Clinton was never called anything like that. 
Sorry and bull, the names that Clinton was called during the Monica scandal as qurite sensored by the TOS  in this message board, He was as bad as Trump so the criticism to both is more than deserved.
But what you are trying to tell people in this message board, is that Trump is not guilty of the same behaviour  by changing the subject  and issue of coming uo with Clinton to use as a diversion.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 84 of 295 (199 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

mandm84 wrote:

Because Chivalry is not dead in everyone's World !!!

I totally agree, it flourishes in my world. My only point is, one cannot fully subscribe to the "quality" mantra and still expect to be treated differently.

Our President is an equal opportunity attack dog. When attacked, he follows Obama's advice and does not bring a knife to a gun fight. There is nothing sexist in that.

What you omitted is that Trump brings a gun to where there is no "gun fight" in the first place .... only his vulgar hatred for women he doesn't happen to like!

Got it.

Most doubtful rk.

There really isn't a weekly "biggest scandal yet",

Unfortunately, with Trump and his corrupt administration, there IS a scandal nearly every week .... with each "more bigly" than the previous! 

the media is not constantly going bonkers over "nothing burgers",

The media simply reports on what Trump has said and done. And unfortunately again, the vile and vulgar stuff from Trump and his administration makes any rational person "go bonkers". 

the Dems are not in front of the cameras every day offering new theories of "collusion",

They don't need to offer "theories" as Trump junior has already provided PROOF of "collusion" by his own actions!

and our posters are not picking up the "Party line" and running with it on a daily basis.

Only the Repub posters do that!

No, dear heart, there is a political gun fight going on out there (and here).

The only "gun fight going on" is with Trump shooting off his vulgar mouth and Republicans continually shooting themselves in the foot!

Do you want to address the topic about how, in this age of equality, insulting a woman is different from insulting a man? Or do you just want another chain letter of insults?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 85 of 295 (197 Views)

NerdyMom wrote:

KidBoy2 wrote:
NM posted..

Of course he's misogynistic. He has devalued women to nothing but sexual commodities that he wants to be in power over. If a woman in his life gets too uppity and does not bow to his power, he insults her looks. Because looks are all that really matters to him as far as women are concerned.

Sexual attractiveness is also what he compliments the most, if he values a particular woman. It's all about power and control over a creature he thinks is less valuable than him, and who should serve

=============================================

You just described one of our most admired President...... X President Bill Clinton.

I would never defend Clinton's behavior in this regard.   Why do so many conservatives defend Trump's? 

Look at the topic and you will see that Clinton was never accused of anything like that.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 86 of 295 (179 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

mandm84 wrote:

I totally agree, it flourishes in my world. My only point is, one cannot fully subscribe to the "quality" mantra and still expect to be treated differently.

Our President is an equal opportunity attack dog. When attacked, he follows Obama's advice and does not bring a knife to a gun fight. There is nothing sexist in that.

What you omitted is that Trump brings a gun to where there is no "gun fight" in the first place .... only his vulgar hatred for women he doesn't happen to like!

Got it.

Most doubtful rk.

There really isn't a weekly "biggest scandal yet",

Unfortunately, with Trump and his corrupt administration, there IS a scandal nearly every week .... with each "more bigly" than the previous! 

the media is not constantly going bonkers over "nothing burgers",

The media simply reports on what Trump has said and done. And unfortunately again, the vile and vulgar stuff from Trump and his administration makes any rational person "go bonkers". 

the Dems are not in front of the cameras every day offering new theories of "collusion",

They don't need to offer "theories" as Trump junior has already provided PROOF of "collusion" by his own actions!

and our posters are not picking up the "Party line" and running with it on a daily basis.

Only the Repub posters do that!

The only "gun fight going on" is with Trump shooting off his vulgar mouth and Republicans continually shooting themselves in the foot!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 87 of 295 (174 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

@Olderscout66--And now trump is demanding that states turn over their voting records, using fictious voter fraud conspiracy theories as the excuse. Can't help but think that getting the names, addresses, and last four SS digits is a great way to suppress the voting rights of Democrats. God knows this group of thieves are great at RIGGING THE ODDS ON THEIR FAVOR.

Thank God that Governors in most states are smart enough to tell trump to take a flying leap.

This thread is quite strange. Is the assumption that our President is a misogynist because he is going to treat the checking of female voters differently than males.

Nope ..... Trump is a misogynist because he attacks ALL women he simply dislikes with vile, vulgar pathetic insults!

And yet there are others who whine about how he insults others (other nations, the press, etc.).

Stating facts about Trump's adolescent behavior is not "whining".

So, if he is all that "insulting" where does "misogynist" get into the scenario?

Trump has repeatedly and aggressively attacked women with vile pathetic insults .... an obvious pattern that exhibits the actions of a "misogynist".

Now, back to the topic - what in that makes him a "misogynist"? 

That was already answered but you chose to evade it. Once again, Trump is a "misogynist" because he attacks ALL women he simply dislikes with vile, vulgar pathetic insults!

No it wasn't answered.

Yes it was .... several times!

If he attacks all people equally,

But Trump doesn't. He has an obsession with violently attacking women with vile, vulgar insults. That was already clearly explained!

why is attacking women different?

Trump goes to an insane extreme with attacking women!

Aren't all people (including women) supposed to be "equal"?

Not according to Trump!

President Trump is not in this discussion, it's just us guys (generic).

Wrong again. Please read the title of this topic's discussion!

So (again), if we are all equal,

Again ..... Trump, as a notorious misogynist, obviously doesn't see it that way!

why is attacking a woman a different thing deserving it's own topic??

Because it has nothing to do with this topic and only serves as an evasion from Trump's vile, vulgar insults of women!

But what about those attacks on men? Are we all not equal??

Again ..... Not according to Trump .... as evident by his notoriously excessive, vile, vulgar, attacks on a woman simply because he doesn't happen to like her!

And as a well known notorious misogynist, Trump would never consider women equal to men!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 88 of 295 (176 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

mandm84 wrote:

Got it. There really isn't a weekly "biggest scandal yet", the media is not constantly going bonkers over "nothing burgers", the Dems are not in front of the cameras every day offering new theories of "collusion", and our posters are not picking up the "Party line" and running with it on a daily basis.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 89 of 295 (163 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

@Olderscout66--And now trump is demanding that states turn over their voting records, using fictious voter fraud conspiracy theories as the excuse. Can't help but think that getting the names, addresses, and last four SS digits is a great way to suppress the voting rights of Democrats. God knows this group of thieves are great at RIGGING THE ODDS ON THEIR FAVOR.

Thank God that Governors in most states are smart enough to tell trump to take a flying leap.

This thread is quite strange. Is the assumption that our President is a misogynist because he is going to treat the checking of female voters differently than males.

Nope ..... Trump is a misogynist because he attacks ALL women he simply dislikes with vile, vulgar pathetic insults!

And yet there are others who whine about how he insults others (other nations, the press, etc.).

Stating facts about Trump's adolescent behavior is not "whining".

So, if he is all that "insulting" where does "misogynist" get into the scenario?

Trump has repeatedly and aggressively attacked women with vile pathetic insults .... an obvious pattern that exhibits the actions of a "misogynist".

Now, back to the topic - what in that makes him a "misogynist"? 

That was already answered but you chose to evade it. Once again, Trump is a "misogynist" because he attacks ALL women he simply dislikes with vile, vulgar pathetic insults!

No it wasn't answered.

Yes it was .... several times!

If he attacks all people equally,

But Trump doesn't. He has an obsession with violently attacking women with vile, vulgar insults. That was already clearly explained!

why is attacking women different?

Trump goes to an insane extreme with attacking women!

Aren't all people (including women) supposed to be "equal"?

Not according to Trump!

President Trump is not in this discussion, it's just us guys (generic).

Wrong again. Please read the title of this topic's discussion!

So (again), if we are all equal,

Again ..... Trump, as a notorious misogynist, obviously doesn't see it that way!

why is attacking a woman a different thing deserving it's own topic??

Because it has nothing to do with this topic and only serves as an evasion from Trump's vile, vulgar insults of women!

But what about those attacks on men? Are we all not equal??

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 90 of 295 (173 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

mandm84 wrote: