Call Your Senator at 844-222-0104 and Urge Them to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Bill

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Misogynist Donald attacks another woman.

[ Edited ]
Message 71 of 295 (190 Views)

Jimc--RE: Mimi's post--No, she's not a mind reader. But, let me tell you, women know a pig when they see and hear one.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 72 of 295 (200 Views)

RK--trump has a history of lying about and verbally attacking women. His ex-wife once filed an assault charge against him, which was later withdrawn. God know what he or his thugs threatened her with.

Insulting either gender, especially for a person in trump's position is beneath the dignity of the office of president. Unfortunately, almost everything trump does is beneath the dignity of a human, much less the dignity of his office.

Having said that, it doesn't take much of a man to insult a women, whether that be physically or verbally. A male who does that proves himself to be a craven bully, not to mention, a monumental fool.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 73 of 295 (192 Views)
mimi posted..

"His comment to the President of France's wife was not a compliment. "

=============================================

How do you know what he meant? Are you another left wing mind reader?
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 74 of 295 (192 Views)

mimi0000 wrote:

It seems that Donnie sees himself as the arbiter of women. His comment to the President of France's wife was not a compliment.  I'll interpret it.   "You look pretty good for a 60 year old woman who is married to a 30 year old guy". 

That rings of ageism to me.   He could have just raised his card..... Congratulations,   Judge Trump gives you a 9.   Women understand his intent.  I doubt she was pleased with his judgemental comment. 

Exactly!  Every woman knows his type.   

Super Social Butterfly

Message 75 of 295 (187 Views)

It seems that Donnie sees himself as the arbiter of women. His comment to the President of France's wife was not a compliment.  I'll interpret it.   "You look pretty good for a 60 year old woman who is married to a 30 year old guy". 

That rings of ageism to me.   He could have just raised his card..... Congratulations,   Judge Trump gives you a 9.   Women understand his intent.  I doubt she was pleased with his judgemental comment. 

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 76 of 295 (187 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

If you have the hope that Rk will answer your question, good luck, 

I do not get your point. The only issue to me is - if we are to have full equality of the genders, how can insulting a woman be different from insulting a man?

- You conveniently omit that the man insulting women is the POTUS. And those insults consist of vile, vulgar, sexual deviate statements!

- You also conveniently omit hat the man insulting women has a notorious history and obsession with attacking women.

- You also conveniently omit that one of Trump's insults is his self proclaimed entitlement as a celebrity to grab women in the crotch, an insult he never uses on men!

As such, any attempt at the equivalency you suggest is ludicrous and an enormous fallacy!

That is the issue being dodged with insults.

Not true rk. The "issue being dodged" is the vile, vulgar insults that Trump CONSTANTLY makes against women!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 77 of 295 (187 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

I do not get your point. The only issue to me is - if we are to have full equality of the genders, how can insulting a woman be different from insulting a man?

I told you,  I told you  I told you!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL   

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 78 of 295 (189 Views)

rker321 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 79 of 295 (191 Views)

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 80 of 295 (192 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

mandm84 wrote:

Because Chivalry is not dead in everyone's World !!!

I totally agree, it flourishes in my world. My only point is, one cannot fully subscribe to the "quality" mantra and still expect to be treated differently.

Our President is an equal opportunity attack dog. When attacked, he follows Obama's advice and does not bring a knife to a gun fight. There is nothing sexist in that.

What you omitted is that Trump brings a gun to where there is no "gun fight" in the first place .... only his vulgar hatred for women he doesn't happen to like!

Got it.

Most doubtful rk.

There really isn't a weekly "biggest scandal yet",

Unfortunately, with Trump and his corrupt administration, there IS a scandal nearly every week .... with each "more bigly" than the previous! 

the media is not constantly going bonkers over "nothing burgers",

The media simply reports on what Trump has said and done. And unfortunately again, the vile and vulgar stuff from Trump and his administration makes any rational person "go bonkers". 

the Dems are not in front of the cameras every day offering new theories of "collusion",

They don't need to offer "theories" as Trump junior has already provided PROOF of "collusion" by his own actions!

and our posters are not picking up the "Party line" and running with it on a daily basis.

Only the Repub posters do that!

No, dear heart, there is a political gun fight going on out there (and here).

The only "gun fight going on" is with Trump shooting off his vulgar mouth and Republicans continually shooting themselves in the foot!

Do you want to address the topic about how, in this age of equality, insulting a woman is different from insulting a man?

That is NOT what the topic is about rk!

The topic is about Trump being a misogynist and his attacks on women. And THAT is EXACTLY what I addressed!

Or do you just want another chain letter of insults?

Nope .... I NEVER said nor implied that.

But you are clearly defending Trump's "chain of insults" toward women.