The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 31,677
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Misogynist Donald attacks another woman.

Message 61 of 295 (264 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

RK--trump has a history of lying about and verbally attacking women. His ex-wife once filed an assault charge against him, which was later withdrawn. God know what he or his thugs threatened her with.

Insulting either gender, especially for a person in trump's position is beneath the dignity of the office of president. Unfortunately, almost everything trump does is beneath the dignity of a human, much less the dignity of his office.

Having said that, it doesn't take much of a man to insult a women, whether that be physically or verbally. A male who does that proves himself to be a craven bully, not to mention, a monumental fool.


Does he not have a history of verbally attacking men? It sounds like sexism to expect different treatment for women.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 31,677
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Misogynist Donald attacks another woman.

Message 62 of 295 (261 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

If you have the hope that Rk will answer your question, good luck, 


I do not get your point. The only issue to me is - if we are to have full equality of the genders, how can insulting a woman be different from insulting a man?

- You conveniently omit that the man insulting women is the POTUS. And those insults consist of vile, vulgar, sexual deviate statements!

- You also conveniently omit hat the man insulting women has a notorious history and obsession with attacking women.

- You also conveniently omit that one of Trump's insults is his self proclaimed entitlement as a celebrity to grab women in the crotch, an insult he never uses on men!

 

As such, any attempt at the equivalency you suggest is ludicrous and an enormous fallacy!

 

 

That is the issue being dodged with insults.

Not true rk. The "issue being dodged" is the vile, vulgar insults that Trump CONSTANTLY makes against women!


 


Does he not insult men also? If so, I cannot see what is worse about his insulting woman - unless you are a sexist.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 21,675
Registered: ‎11-07-2009

Re: Misogynist Donald attacks another woman.

Message 63 of 295 (261 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

As did Bill Clinton...a most admired ...is that OK because he was a Democrat?
Kidboy, you are much too intelligent to post what you have posted. I don't know of anyone here that has not denouced Clinton for his actions. They were as bad or perhaps worse than Trump's actions due to the fact that Clinton is a more intelligent man than Trump will ever be.

==========================================================

"Kidboy, you are much too intelligent to post what you have posted."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could say the same about what you posted.

Yes, Bill Clinton is admired even after what he did while President. So far Trump as our President has has done none of things Clinton did when he was President.

Face it the left have a double standard and they prove that every day on this board.

FYI....

Poll: Bill Clinton Most Admired President of Past 25 Years
By Janet Hook
Jun 15, 2014 10:20 am ET
Bill Clinton is by far the most admired president of the past quarter century, a new poll shows, underscoring how much he has done to burnish his profile since leaving the White House.


https://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2014/06/15/poll-bill-clinton-most-admired-president-of-last-25-years/

You say you are not a Trump supporter yet you defend his actions at every turn by denial or posting about Clinton, Obama, or anything that will (unsuccessfully) distract from Trump's vile, crass, and disrespectful actions against women. Trump's actions have nothing to do with the actions of Clinton nor anyone else. Trump's vile actions are Trump's vile actions .You like?  You condone them? You support him in this?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 18,768
Registered: ‎02-14-2008

Re: Misogynist Donald attacks another woman.

Message 64 of 295 (265 Views)
rker posted..

As did Bill Clinton...a most admired ...is that OK because he was a Democrat?
Kidboy, you are much too intelligent to post what you have posted. I don't know of anyone here that has not denouced Clinton for his actions. They were as bad or perhaps worse than Trump's actions due to the fact that Clinton is a more intelligent man than Trump will ever be.

==========================================================

"Kidboy, you are much too intelligent to post what you have posted."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could say the same about what you posted.

Yes, Bill Clinton is admired even after what he did while President. So far Trump as our President has has done none of things Clinton did when he was President.

Face it the left have a double standard and they prove that every day on this board.

FYI....

Poll: Bill Clinton Most Admired President of Past 25 Years
By Janet Hook
Jun 15, 2014 10:20 am ET
Bill Clinton is by far the most admired president of the past quarter century, a new poll shows, underscoring how much he has done to burnish his profile since leaving the White House.


https://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2014/06/15/poll-bill-clinton-most-admired-president-of-last-25-years/
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 22,423
Registered: ‎03-04-2009

Re: Misogynist Donald attacks another woman.

Message 65 of 295 (266 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
Nerdy Mom posted..

If a person is an idiot before he or she gains power, he or she will be a bigger idiot once in power. trump sure has proven that adage to be correct.

=====================================================

As did Bill Clinton...a most admired ...is that OK because he was a Democrat?

Kidboy, you are much too intelligent to post what you have posted. I don't know of anyone here that has not denouced Clinton for his actions. They were as bad or perhaps worse than Trump's actions due to the fact that Clinton is a more intelligent man than Trump will ever be.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 5,001
Registered: ‎10-25-2011

Re: Misogynist Donald attacks another woman.

Message 66 of 295 (284 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
Nerdy Mom posted..

If a person is an idiot before he or she gains power, he or she will be a bigger idiot once in power. trump sure has proven that adage to be correct.

=====================================================

As did Bill Clinton...a most admired ...is that OK because he was a Democrat?

That was never suggested nor implied KidBoy2.

So in a desperate attempt to defend Trump's vile actions ..... a straw man argument is introduced!

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 18,768
Registered: ‎02-14-2008

Re: Misogynist Donald attacks another woman.

Message 67 of 295 (286 Views)
Nerdy Mom posted..

If a person is an idiot before he or she gains power, he or she will be a bigger idiot once in power. trump sure has proven that adage to be correct.

=====================================================

As did Bill Clinton...a most admired ...is that OK because he was a Democrat?
Super Social Butterfly
Posts: 1,010
Registered: ‎12-31-2016

Re: Misogynist Donald attacks another woman.

Message 68 of 295 (285 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

NM--RE:  trump's hateful statements toward and lies about women.   If a person is an idiot before he or she gains power, he or she will be a bigger idiot once in power. trump sure has proven that adage to be correct.


That's a great way to put it!   Spot on. 

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 18,768
Registered: ‎02-14-2008

Re: Misogynist Donald attacks another woman.

Message 69 of 295 (290 Views)
pc posted..

Jimc--RE: Mimi's post--No, she's not a mind reader. But, let me tell you, when I know a pig when they see and hear one.

========================================================

Jim? Not Jim.

" But, let me tell you, when I know a pig when they see and hear one."

You do?


Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,343
Registered: ‎01-24-2014

Re: Misogynist Donald attacks another woman.

Message 70 of 295 (284 Views)

NM--RE:  trump's hateful statements toward and lies about women.   If a person is an idiot before he or she gains power, he or she will be a bigger idiot once in power. trump sure has proven that adage to be correct.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!